What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double RP weekend is due

13»

Comments

• davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    nnennaa said:

Wrong... when double RP hits, both begin their sprint. So who's ahead, A or B?

I am back to capacity with enchants, well, I am actually holding more because a day ago I added a Runic on two characters, each full of enchants. I never really consumed them all, definitely left the rares untouched. I am runner 'A' who has continued to feed his artifacts while continuing to hoard.

Instead of beginning my sprint from an uncommon, I will begin my sprint mid way through Epic.

Wrong? You might be back at capacity or even holding more, but that doesn't change the fact that you used a certain amount of rp of which you'll never get its double value. You'll be sprinting, but not as far as you would have otherwise. So yes, B would still get further in the end. So don't tell me I'm wrong ;)

OK, break it down, not waiting for double RP, improving what I can now, has produced the best output of my character(s) and in return allowing me to progress further, faster and collect more resources in a shorter span of time.

Honestly, I have more than doubled (50's, 60's, 70's) my stacks of enchants since Thursday. Picked up twice as many Rare enchants this past weekend. Should have taken a screen shot.

To each their own. But in business. there is no penalty in Short Term Gain...

BTW, you made my point in your last comment... shame you're still stuck on volume and not the rolling value. You will be sprinting for a longer period of time and I will have reached my goals.

Post edited by davidagaldo on
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon