test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds is LIVE!

124»

Comments

• dsvt01dsvt01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Since updating the Patch last night, I get to the "Neverwinter" Start up screen, my screen blinks white for a second then freezes for a minute or so until I get a pop up error saying my Drivers froze or something, yet all of them are up to date and everything else is working properly. The screen then loads the next screen half way, then goes completely black until I cntrl alt delete and task manager it down.
  • f34rpreacherf34rpreacher Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well, My neverwinter works perfectly until I go to the guild stronghold area. Then it just says server not responding for forever
  • demiourgos987demiourgos987 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    dsvt01 wrote: »
    Since updating the Patch last night, I get to the "Neverwinter" Start up screen, my screen blinks white for a second then freezes for a minute or so until I get a pop up error saying my Drivers froze or something, yet all of them are up to date and everything else is working properly. The screen then loads the next screen half way, then goes completely black until I cntrl alt delete and task manager it down.

Yeah, same thing here.

Well I've deleted the game last night, and downloaded it again, didn't patch anything after install. Then I unticked On-demand patching in options, and put patch proxy to US, it downloaded an additional 8gb. Still, not even that fixed it, same problem all over.
    If this maintenance thing doesn't fix it, then it's goodbye neverwinter.
  • wulfironshieldwulfironshield Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Possible method needed to log into Neverwinter from a PC:

Find two female virgin Moon Elves (Wood Elves and Drow are not an acceptable substitute) and sacrifice them to Kelemvor at the stroke of High Noon -

That will give you a 50% chance of not getting the message "game client.exe not working" and actually getting a chance to play.
  • theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    it seems like a nitpick but really? strongholds is live? not strongholds are live?
  • kate932015kate932015 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    So my game has crashed and it will not let me into the game again, i have tried doing everything. i was playing with the code -d3d9 in my options and it let me though. What do i do now, this should have been fixed already its been a whole week and im still having problems,....come on!