What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds is LIVE!

Comments

• alin119alin119 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    lol...working all bugs
    then launching will be nevermore
  • sfarley360sfarley360 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    what i'd really like to know is why we cant play on regular map while it undergoes its debugging, then the patch auto updates so everyone has access right now
    thats because they still work on bugs progress 0.000000000000000000000000000000001 so litle more to wait have patience
    ok its alive :dizzy:
  • klapa33klapa33 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I think they forgot to create new lockboxes - 3 or 4 maybe.
  • fredderickjcfredderickjc Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    still says servers are down :expressionless:
    the dragon in the office i mean lol they just tweeted he ate the keyboard !
    game still ill
    stompin___dragon_by_timon_berkowitz.jpg
    alin119 wrote: »
    the dragon in the office i mean lol they just tweeted he ate the keyboard !
    game still ill

• battlevinc212battlevinc212 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    well I hope the keyboard tastes good :| then is at least 1 person *uhum* happy :)
    its just funny ... i didnt expect everything to go smooth i play this neverever for a wile . Nothing its what's suppose to be just troling ...with no results the forum moderator .
    well ... he may be the one who actually tank the dragon ... and to bussy to give a second .God bless
    ye forgot about keyboard :*
    here's an idea who may help .. if no keyboard you can code the game in morse like us here .
    Been 3 hours i set my mind to try log in using morse code ... and im about to do it .IT WORKS
    still down.......
  • nofuture4u3nofuture4u3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    I think I will spent the time waiting in bed... it might take another few hours and its almost midnight...
  • stonedsmurf22stonedsmurf22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How about a m***** f****** update?!?! This is your product, it makes you money. We understand technical issues happen, but at least COMMUNICATE with your customer base.
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    As per Twitter the eta is now 3:30 Pacific time
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• darlingadarlinga Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    *sighs* still down, hanging up on loading screen..... horrors of new expansions coming back to me.
    when is it going to work ?
  • aesculaepiusaesculaepius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    darlinga wrote: »
    *sighs* still down, hanging up on loading screen..... horrors of new expansions coming back to me.
    Take the mod/expansion number and multiply it by two. Then you get how many hours it will be down.
    mod 7 x 2 = 14hrs down.
    That doesn't mean it will be stable when it comes back up.
    That calculation is
    mod number x 10% as to whether they'll need an emergency patch the next day.
    mod 7 x 10% = 70% chance they need to hotfix tomorrow.
    They'll still need to do a server reboot on Thursday for 3 hours, as well.
  • thorfin0095thorfin0095 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    There is so much software to load up that it will take a little longer with each new mod..Very clever math Aesculaepius that is why it takes time..
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 3:30pm PDT.

Update: Maintenance needs to be extended until 1pm PDT.

Update: Maintenance has been extended to 11am PDT.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    are we online yet? im getting "unable to authenticate"
  • boyjimmboyjimm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    A slight breeze riffled through the cold room making Jimm shudder a little. The forum had the dark, looming sense as though being in a mortuary with a funeral going on. People were hardly raising their eyebrows while they rifled through the posts looking for any signs...any hope that all was not lost. Every once in a while, Jimm noticed, a New User would look up as though trying to word out a half formed thought, an insult no doubt Jimm thought, but would immediately look down again as this sudden movement drew the attention of the other New Users. On the other end of the forums, Jimm spied the slender frame of someone very familiar. He had hardly recognized the blurred movement, before it disappeared in one quick swish, there was no warning. Jimm smiled to himself. Even though he had seen Andy only once before, he was seared on his brain fresh from the morning's livestream. He thought of the dread that would have been filling Andy now...who would have thought such a bright morning would turn so horrifyingly dark so fast. Ah! Jimm thought, such was life....
    The desk chair swiveled a little when Andy grabbed it, toppling precariously after the quick teleport. He knew it was a mistake, he knew he shouldn't have used the cheat code he thought, stabilizing himself and starting to look around. He had a nagging thought that someone had spotted him teleporting. He hardly thought more about it when his eyes fell on the remains of his orange juice from the morning, lying on its side looking defeated besides his laptop. This bought a rush of emotion into Andy's mind. He tightened his grip on the chair ruffling himself up. "This was not MY fault", he said out loud as though trying to convince himself. How was he to know this would happen, they had prepared so hard. So much had been sacrificed, friends lost. How was he supposed to fix this? He didn't actually wield the keyboards and update those mystic SQL tables. Granted he had been granted the privilege to teleport and change his co-ordinates at will, but that was a far leap from modifying the tables himself! The sheer thought of the accusations laid against him made Andy straighten up. He had to do something at least, he thought to himself. He looked around hardly paying attention. The War Room was empty. Andy's eyes slowed made it's way to the crack in the door. Andy could feel the heat, the anxiety from the room. "Thank god, at least I'm not in there", Andy said to himself. That's where they had the weapons to access the tables and the power of the gods to make monsters appear at will. No, Andy thought, it was much safer here.
    All characters, situations, names and places are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, or dead is PURELY coincidental and happens when there's nothing fun to do.

No. I refuse to make a noise and thrash around to prove any point. Evolve and let's talk about it. If monkeys can do it, you should have no trouble with it.
  • bannynbannyn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Okay neverwinter thanks for this "update" on material I didn't even want! I only get two days a week to play your game and you update it on one of those days! The update still isn't done and now my day is wasted!! so thanks for 1 day I couldn't even play. I can no longer solo most of the game (the dread ring sharandalar and icewind dale and well of dragons are now too "hard " for me to solo and play even with help from one other person. Good job on breaking the game guys! You all just want more and more of our money (cant buy the good armour in the action house anymore and when we do finally get weapons (been working hatd to finally get the elemental evil weapoins) less than a couple months later they are out classed by new ones where you need a who guild to play) ) I am now longer spending money on this game until it becomes fun to play again. (and yes I stupidily spent 1 to 3 hundred dollars on this game a month.) I know you don't really care but I thought I'd just let you know. Thanks Kolan (a very unhappy paying customer)
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    boyjimm wrote: »
    A slight breeze riffled through the cold room making Jimm shudder a little. The forum had the dark, looming sense as though being in a mortuary with a funeral going on. People were hardly raising their eyebrows while they rifled through the posts looking for any signs...any hope that all was not lost. Every once in a while, Jimm noticed, a New User would look up as though trying to word out a half formed thought, an insult no doubt Jimm thought, but would immediately look down again as this sudden movement drew the attention of the other New Users. On the other end of the forums, Jimm spied the slender frame of someone very familiar. He had hardly recognized the blurred movement, before it disappeared in one quick swish, there was no warning. Jimm smiled to himself. Even though he had seen Andy only once before, he was seared on his brain fresh from the morning's livestream. He thought of the dread that would have been filling Andy now...who would have thought such a bright morning would turn so horrifyingly dark so fast. Ah! Jimm thought, such was life....
    The desk chair swiveled a little when Andy grabbed it, toppling precariously after the quick teleport. He knew it was a mistake, he knew he shouldn't have used the cheat code he thought, stabilizing himself and starting to look around. He had a nagging thought that someone had spotted him teleporting. He hardly thought more about it when his eyes fell on the remains of his orange juice from the morning, lying on its side looking defeated besides his laptop. This bought a rush of emotion into Andy's mind. He tightened his grip on the chair ruffling himself up. "This was not MY fault", he said out loud as though trying to convince himself. How was he to know this would happen, they had prepared so hard. So much had been sacrificed, friends lost. How was he supposed to fix this? He didn't actually wield the keyboards and update those mystic SQL tables. Granted he had been granted the privilege to teleport and change his co-ordinates at will, but that was a far leap from modifying the tables himself! The sheer thought of the accusations laid against him made Andy straighten up. He had to do something at least, he thought to himself. He looked around hardly paying attention. The War Room was empty. Andy's eyes slowed made it's way to the crack in the door. Andy could feel the heat, the anxiety from the room. "Thank god, at least I'm not in there", Andy said to himself. That's where they had the weapons to access the tables and the power of the gods to make monsters appear at will. No, Andy thought, it was much safer here.
    All characters, situations, names and places are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, or dead is PURELY coincidental and happens when there's nothing fun to do.

Thanks! Nice to see a little empathy and humor when most seem to be thinking only of their own convenience :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• thorfin0095thorfin0095 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    it is up now..
    wont let me past loading screen.....
    wont let me past loading screen.....

I cant pass loading screen either
    I am online now!!! Sweet!!!
    im not mine keeps saying not responding......