test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds is LIVE!

Comments

• kate932015kate932015 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I cannot get passed the loading screen, it freezes at the neverwinter logo saying loading, and my computer says a graphic drive stopped does anyone have any suggestions
  • morrowind69morrowind69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    same problem here not working ..... :/
  • drauksdrauks Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I had the loading screen issue as well, force closed the game, and restarted the launcher. Before clicking on Play, I disabled "On-demand patching" in the Options tab and restarted the launcher again. Come back to a new patch, but this time with more info than just how many files and the speed of the download with a progress bar on a Loading screen. What's this? 7318 MB you say? I knew the patch was going to be large, but I didn't expect 7 GB. And this was after the initial patch, then selecting the Guild Stronghold to travel to from the map.
    4vCAfH4.png

• fredderickjcfredderickjc Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    im going to sleep i hope this game is fixed in 8 hours.......
  • darksaphira22darksaphira22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    well its fun you did patch the game now i can get online game hang up everytime even with safe mode on i can't login and normallyi could always login if i put safe mode on thanks cryptic for the screw up !
    How many people are still having problems getting access to the game
    me :expressionless:
    edited August 2015
    Honestly i am extreme irritated, all they hype for stronghold and this is what we get, loading screen was a problem on the preview it should have been fixed, i have done everything that everyone has mention and still nothing, and to top it off i go to the support center to talk to someone and i get live chat is down. This is the biggest load of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Has anyone heard any update on when it is going to be fixed
  • jim9311jim9311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    it is up now..

no it isn't
  • rubicioviciorubiciovicio Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    can´t even enter in the all day, continuos with the enigmatic message of the graphic hardware and get black image, so anoying!!!! xD
    kate932015 wrote: »
    Honestly i am extreme irritated, all they hype for stronghold and this is what we get, loading screen was a problem on the preview it should have been fixed, i have done everything that everyone has mention and still nothing, and to top it off i go to the support center to talk to someone and i get live chat is down. This is the biggest load of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Has anyone heard any update on when it is going to be fixed

jsut the standard we know and are working to fix it. I saw on the patch notes discussion that this was an issue in preview. They knew about this
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    the loading screen thingy is allways an issue with bigger updates... you just have to wait and do nothing until the game is done loading.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    I am glad that they know it's an issue. If they knew about it in preview then WHY THE HELL DID THEY NOT PUSH BACK THE RELEASE AND FIX THE BLOODY THING?

I swear to whatever god you want that I want an actual real, full, straight-up honest answer for this question. Then I want immediate action taken on this problem. Be forthcoming and honest and the bitching we all do will change tone. Be ambiguous or secretive and we will <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for X amount of time, then people start dropping the game.

This game used to be fun. As it stands now it's not even a game. It's a loading screen failure.

I am mad at the decision makers. Not the developers. Not the messenger. I am angry at the people or person who decided that they should put out this (or any) module when they know it will catastophically fail for a signifigant number of players. Un-acceptable and we all deserve both apology and action from the DECISION MAKERS.
  • morrowind69morrowind69 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    the game become bigger and more bugs in it, i mean really something like seals items caves ...etc not used anymore remove it from database so many thing in game had been canceled then remove it from database maybe the game become more smooth than before .
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    I did mange to do one invoke and reset one character's tradeskills.. WUWU it was amazing! ;)

Sadly, I'm actually jealous. :(

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    cool still cant get in ............
  • demiourgos987demiourgos987 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is getting ridiculous...can't get past the loading screen whatever i do.
    First i did the patch thing, it was about 2gb, force verified it, and nothing. Then i started getting an error when the loading screen crashes, about graph card driver stopped working...so i reinstalled the driver. Again the same. Force verified the thing like 5 times, still the same. Then i unticked the On-demand patching in options, and disabled the proxy.
    It started downloading additional 4.3gb, so i thought, ok this should be it. Finished that, force verified it again....aaaaaaand fail again at the same spot.
    Only thing left to try is to remove the game completely and install it again... Joy
  • reaganfellstonereaganfellstone Member Posts: 2 New User
    Neverwinter flash screen has turned into black screen with revolving blue circle. I consider that progress.
  • sher0013sher0013 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Before m7
    h_1439376844_2973433_35ca30530f.jpg

M7
    h_1439377142_4148454_761c1a1297.jpg

This may be not evident, but I when I mount on my bulette, the camera suddenly moves closer and it cannot be changed as long as I use bulette - exept moving the camera even closer.
    This is not as serious as black screen, server not responding, etc, but this is really inconvenient. Why, cryptics, why? This is how you treat your pvp players?
  • mgjensen82mgjensen82 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Tried patch thing and reinstalled game.....STILL NOTHING
  • darksaphira22darksaphira22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @demiourgos987 said:
    > This is getting ridiculous...can't get past the loading screen whatever i do.
    > First i did the patch thing, it was about 2gb, force verified it, and nothing. Then i started getting an error when the loading screen crashes, about graph card driver stopped working...so i reinstalled the driver. Again the same. Force verified the thing like 5 times, still the same. Then i unticked the On-demand patching in options, and disabled the proxy.
    > It started downloading additional 4.3gb, so i thought, ok this should be it. Finished that, force verified it again....aaaaaaand fail again at the same spot.
    > Only thing left to try is to remove the game completely and install it again... Joy

I have the same problem did everything even reinstall the game but still i gett message about graph driver have stopped and it's very annyoning they have to fix this problem real fast ! and it's not only at my computer my friends that play never have same problem
    Not a big SCIFI fan but that Star Trek game looks cool
    IDK about you, but i use a somewhat older laptop, with not so great graph card...If this problem is related to that, then it might be that the card is somehow not supported anymore...If that is case, goodbye NW :D
    IDK about you, but i use a somewhat older laptop, with not so great graph card...If this problem is related to that, then it might be that the card is somehow not supported anymore...If that is case, goodbye NW :D

Funny thing is that my old win7 laptop even with the poor graphics let me log in this morning. The quad core win8.1 with 3gb of vid ram isn't.
    edited August 2015
    Well then it is some mess up on their side. I see some people in my guild online, through the gateway, so I don't understand why is the problem so selective...Hopefully will get fixed soon...hopefully

I've literally tried every combination in options, on demand patching on or off, proxy patching and gameplay on and off, reinstalled, force verified more times than i remember, so far nothing works.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    Could you define "live"?
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • gosmarggosmarg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    JUST FOUND A SOLUTION B)

I opened the patcher and putted the game & patcher on PROXY US... downloaded another 5G patch and voilà!

the game is up and running!

enjoy!

Nothing is working for me this is bs, after a whole day of failed attempts at playing nvw, i decided to download PWI to play while waiting. Unfortunately that game did not work either, so i dont know if this is a bigger issue with arc or perfect world but all i know is it needs to get fixed or we need to be updated. When server says green and we cant get in that is a serious issue. I dont even care to play stronghold i just want to play a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game
    edited August 2015
    Same here, tried literally everything, no solution yet. Tried even that what gosmarg suggested, nothing.

I am now getting some new error messages on the neverwinter loading screen. In the lower left corner it says:
    Tessellation not supported, skipping hull shader creation... and
    Tessellation not supported, skipping domain shader creation

So it seems as if there is some sort of hardware incompatibility. I am using ATI Radeon graph card, anyone else with these issues uses ATI?

Edit: After seeing this message, i reinstalled DirectX, but the problem remains, crash at loading screen again.
  • bruiengostbruiengost Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    stronghold is live ya right all it dose now is crash, this is what I get ...Display Driver stoped responding and game client 32 bit not responding. wtg guys your doing a good job of killing your game. I would never spend money on this game wich dose not work any more