test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yes the spam is terrible and growing. Please do something about this (refer these users to ms for console bans??) as it is way out of control!
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but my guild is having issues with depositing anything and in some cases withdrawing from the guild bank doesn't matter their rank or anything. Is this something anybody else has been dealing with?
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yes! The guild bank seems very inconsistent to me as well. It has kept us from opening any of the other slots as the first isn't reliable.
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Hey Strum....any chance you can plz create a "historic fix" section below current known (and open) issues to make this easier to read? That or start up a new thread opost patches intended to address these issues. Its becoming a pain to read and is only going to get worse.

Really appreciate the thread and the increase in communication with the community
  • fazzinoguyfazzinoguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi,

When I try to buy something from the Tarmalune Trade House it says "Unable to Purchase, Please try later, The Auction is Closed".

Can you let me know if this is a general problem or specific to my account please?

Thanks

Fazzino
  • salacious66salacious66 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Not sure if this is the right place but stamina regen bug when dying in an instance. My SW has on a few occasions died in an instance (typically Tiamat recently) when I've been on zero stamina - when I respawn I get no stamina regen for the remainder of the time in that instance. Dying again won't fix it - only leaving the instance.

It had happened before in some of the daily instances but guess I don't die there anymore.
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    fazzinoguy wrote: »
    Hi,

When I try to buy something from the Tarmalune Trade House it says "Unable to Purchase, Please try later, The Auction is Closed".

Can you let me know if this is a general problem or specific to my account please?

Thanks

Fazzino

I've seen this. I think its actually lots that got sold already but for one reason or another are stuck in the screen. Buying the next cheapest lot usually works for me.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    fluffy6977 wrote: »
    fazzinoguy wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Fazzino

I've seen this. I think its actually lots that got sold already but for one reason or another are stuck in the screen. Buying the next cheapest lot usually works for me.

This or no inventory space or not enough AD giving the same output
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • kusamotukusamotu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Recently I have seen dungeons act up and for days grouped in empty dungeons over and over.

Been kicked from group for just barely meeting gear score requirements 3 times in fact by the same group found that was a peeve but first week at lvl 60 I do have the right to try new dungeons as my gear score improves and I know people's gear effect game play... I did enjoy after being kicked from the team the 30 minutes of that group talk about not wanting newbs come in on the last fight and swipe the gear everyone else spent fighting for their lives ....
    edited August 2015
    kusamotu wrote: »
    Recently I have seen dungeons act up and for days grouped in empty dungeons over and over.

Been kicked from group for just barely meeting gear score requirements 3 times in fact by the same group found that was a peeve but first week at lvl 60 I do have the right to try new dungeons as my gear score improves and I know people's gear effect game play... I did enjoy after being kicked from the team the 30 minutes of that group talk about not wanting newbs come in on the last fight and swipe the gear everyone else spent fighting for their lives ....

Feel free to add me on XBL @ Nem3sis AUT we do daily dungeon runs with friends, feel free to jump in, send xbl or ingame msg first though.

We´re glad to help and we´re not booting.

Group are DC, HR, GWF, DD.

We´re german speakers but we wont bite :)
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• presidentkhanpresidentkhan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Armor Specialization and Sentinel's Aegis for GWF aren't increasing Defense effectiveness. I tested this while doing a feat respec and upon skilling into both feats I saw that my Damage resistance rating remained unaffected. Could this please be fixed for Mod 6 arrival or earlier?
  • callofbeefcallofbeef Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Why do I get kicked from dungeons on this game when I don't get killed and doing well in my last game I revived 3 players and then they kicked me I've never played a game that fuels so much hatred ever. Games are supposed to be fun but it's focused so much on so much on gs and looting also the people that kick you give a reason why but the person who gets kicked doesn't get that message at least if it gave you that reason you could do something.
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet, but my guild is having issues with depositing anything and in some cases withdrawing from the guild bank doesn't matter their rank or anything. Is this something anybody else has been dealing with?
    Yes, this is a HUGE issue that has plagued my guild from the very first bank slot purchased. I submitted a bug report (and a support ticket) on it some time ago, but it has not been addressed.

• mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Sanatorium Achievement is bugged, did this during ranking up, done it again twice with lower ranking friends, still wont trigger the cheevo.

Cheers
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I think it is hilarious to see so many people spamming, "lfg PK 13k gs+ ONLY". I just lol since PK is the easiest dungeon in the game and people really think they need 13k gs+.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    I'd add the constant disconnects in PK. it seems that anytime an ability hits more than 10 or so mobs, there's a good chance you, and everyone around you, gets disconnected.
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »
    I'd add the constant disconnects in PK. it seems that anytime an ability hits more than 10 or so mobs, there's a good chance you, and everyone around you, gets disconnected.

+1 on this. PITA for sure. Getting to the point where you are expected to crash out 1-3 times each run.

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Personally I'd like to see SOME feedback from Cryptic on the Feedback Thread!

I don't mean the moderators as they are volunteers and mostly just keep posts polite and clean - I mean actual technical feedback from the development team.

I know some of the above issues are getting addressed in mod 6 but even just a "we are aware of this problem and are looking for a fix" or "this will be addressed in the next update" would inform the players (customers) that the Company actually reads the feedback, let alone tries to fix things.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    devs are busy on many things, Elemental Evil release for xbox, Strongholds on PC and ofc bug fixes here, bug fixes there. I am 100% they know and actually do something to get things fixed.
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I had this problem last 2RP with all my extra Artifacts but here it is again.

I have an Orb Level 35 , Lanterns level 34, and a Blood Crystal Raven level 20 I want to use to level my other Artifacts during 2RP when it happens but the Orb does not appear in the screen of options to refine. The Lanterns and the BCR do ???

My three Artifacts are Waters LvL 70, Belial LvL 94, Tiamat Orb LvL 70 the Lanterns and the BCR show up in the screen of options to refine the extra Orb does not
    isn't this the 3rd post in a row where I've read you talking about your Tiamat orb? you're getting close to spamming....

• z33n4z33n4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    And here I thought I was being considerate to my fellow players by adding additional healing power to Astral Seal... DoH!

If "Astral Shield and Seal increase lag for Tiamat" is not fixed, will I be able to switch my artifact weapon for one that is not associated with Astral Seal plz?

Don't worry Z33n4, you weapon will be obsolete in a week so you won't need to swap it ;)

armadeonx said:

isn't this the 3rd post in a row where I've read you talking about your Tiamat orb? you're getting close to spamming....

Once the last 2RP weekend, once in this thread as instructed by the ticket I filled out on it, and Once in the main thread so this is you idea of spamming ???

• silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    I'd like to add a "known issue". PvP potions that lay around the map can be glitched and therefore not able to be picked up. I'm quite sure it's a widely known issue, Especially since PC players had the same trouble at some point. Are we able to get a fix for this?
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
    edited September 2015
    armwald said:

armadeonx said:

Once the last 2RP weekend, once in this thread as instructed by the ticket I filled out on it, and Once in the main thread so this is you idea of spamming ???

posting the same question in multiple threads is spamming - you are at 3 that I've seen so I'd personally say it's getting close to spam.

Other people may have different ideas but that's my opinion, hence my comment.

armadeonx said:

armwald said:

armadeonx said:

posting the same question in multiple threads is spamming - you are at 3 that I've seen so I'd personally say it's getting close to spam.

Other people may have different ideas but that's my opinion, hence my comment.
    OK ?

I truly hope you do not have this problem or any other reoccurring problem

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    The new sticky will become this one's replacement. Please use the following sticky from now on for this topic. A list of known issues is a Work In Progress there. Thanks!

Elemental Evil Issues Thread
    Post edited by zebular on
This discussion has been closed.