test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    wowbugswowwowbugswow Member Posts: 1 New User
    Wow are you serious with the LOOT IMMOBILITY BUG????? This should be your #1 priority over everything else. It makes playing the game in groups unbearable. WTH!? Do you guys even test your builds before deploying them? I just read that you're potentially thinking of porting this game over to PS4? LOL, Really? How about you fix the xbone version first before dedicating time towards other efforts? If I were the developers I'd be quite embarrassed regarding how many issues this game has on xbox one. Lag, framerate, game crashes etc etc. I've never seen a game on console with so many issues.
  • Options
    singlesrvingfrndsinglesrvingfrnd Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Here is ARCS response to the VTK at end of dungeons. Like its this simple.

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately the only way to avoid this is by not going to instances with an untrusted leader. However, you are generally forced to break this often if you really want to do most events. For most events it's not a big loss if you have a bad run once.

In the future, try to get together a trusted party. Getting into high level guilds and taking only established guild members is a fair approach, as those members are risking their reputation in the guild, which cannot be regained once lost.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day!

Regards,
    Twylabite
    Game Master

What morons!!!! I mean can they be any more out of touch. Why do I feel like the ones VTKng are the admins and owners of ARC
  • Options
    stickboysbstickboysb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Here is ARCS response to the VTK at end of dungeons. Like its this simple.

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately the only way to avoid this is by not going to instances with an untrusted leader. However, you are generally forced to break this often if you really want to do most events. For most events it's not a big loss if you have a bad run once.

In the future, try to get together a trusted party. Getting into high level guilds and taking only established guild members is a fair approach, as those members are risking their reputation in the guild, which cannot be regained once lost.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day!

Regards,
    Twylabite
    Game Master

What morons!!!! I mean can they be any more out of touch. Why do I feel like the ones VTKng are the admins and owners of ARC

wow, that's almost as bad as there response to me about my ioun... they told me they don't deal with bugs, and i should go to the forums site and post so "other players can discuss the issue" yet they neglected to say they had recently transferred forums servers so I won't be able to post anything until i've been on the new forums for a few days as a "new account" even though i've had a forums account with them since they bought STO... but yes.. let me come here and discuss how the ioun's stats are transferring properly, and not all the stones you put into the equipment on them is working either. (my current set up on my ioun should be giving me 108.5% of his stats, but half the enchantments i've put on its equipment don't apply to his rating/or mine for that matter)
  • Options
    advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    @singles I literally just thought that might be the reason not even 5 minutes ago lol.
  • Options
    jokerstyle2jokerstyle2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I still get kicked the most of time while doing the pirate dungeon;
    I mean, I wait sometimes 20 minutes, after I get in, but the joke is ''they'' kicks you as soon as they can 4 very weird reason: One Ive rode today, they dont want to be '5' on their team to farm more loots at their advantages.

I didnt knew that yours workers was working on this;

I will still share you a bit of how the kick system can be improved from my own share:
    Take mine ideas and do what you want....

Rule: ''How many times you can kick'' : Having the right of kicking a player for each boss fight and 1 for the entire games (3 boss fight + 1 game = 4 right to vote in a dungeon).

Rule: Requiring 3 people at least to say YES to kick a player ''*In the most of the case'',
    Rule: ''*Requiring 2 people at least to say YES to kick a player when he is disconected from the match''.

''Notes'' are only for helps: Note: Crelics know that they can be as Idle as they want cause their are leaders; & when I dont get kicked from dungeon (1 dungeons on 3 I do), I will see crelics take a 5 minutes pause (disconnected nor idle); by the way I meant it isnt nice.

Note &/or Rule: ''Limit of how many times a player can Say ''I want to vote for kicking'' &/or ''I want to say YES on a vote''.

Rule: ''Unable to kick when purple gears are dropped and while they are in a vote process''

Note: Add penality when people are idle, disconected and too far away 400 meters at random.
    Note: Maybe add auto kicking time more severely for the previous note.

Note: New members cant join while other player(s) is/are in a boss fight.

Note: At anyway or another if the team have no Crelic in a dongeon; Add anything (workers of neverwinter), to ensure that players will get one. E.G. (Pay 500 astral diamond or adjust percentage rate of getting one or add option to vote ''we must have a crelic''.

Note: Player cant take a look of any player stat/gears informations while someone is fighting an enemy.
    Note: Limit how many times a player can take a look of any player stat/gears informations.

Rule/Note: A player at ''400 random number'', 400 meters can get kicked with only 2 votes.

Last Note: If a player abuse the kick system, then the player will suffer with a penality of any kinds.
    E.G.: Penality cant matchmaking for one hour, and/or for more severely, one hour again in the next week at the same clock time of his first penality hour, and adding him the choice to pay 10000 Astral Diamonds if he dont want to wait for his second penality.

At the end, I want to says thanks you, for doing your best to put adjustment in the way, then sorry my bad English HAHA.

Sincerly:
    >Joker>

• Options
    ariellethegreat1ariellethegreat1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I have a new issue to add to the list. I've played over 1000+ hrs and today experienced something new and very upsetting. I got offline for maybe 30min, possibly less, came back and was looking at my character and noticed that my gearscore had dropped to 17,300 whenever I am usually around 17.6-17.7, I started to wonder how and then realized that I was missing a rank 8 Draconic from my off-hand. Has this happened to anyone besides me? I've submitted my ticket and hope to hear back soon.
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Bought dragon eggs from dragon scale merchant near Lord Neverember, didn't receive them. Did I miss this change or is it broken?

|FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    sslumdog wrote: »
    Bought dragon eggs from dragon scale merchant near Lord Neverember, didn't receive them. Did I miss this change or is it broken?

Just an idea since Dragon eggs do not go to reg. inventory they go to the crafting supplies, profession resources. Did you check there? I bought a few there last week and had no problem. I only ask this since I am aware of someone who did not check the correct inventory area.
  • Options
    zephyriah wrote: »

Just an idea since Dragon eggs do not go to reg. inventory they go to the crafting supplies, profession resources. Did you check there? I bought a few there last week and had no problem. I only ask this since I am aware of someone who did not check the correct inventory area.

lol ty! figured it was my mistake

<<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    While im here. Shadow/Plaguefire still broke. Loot glitch still broke. TR dodge rolls broke. aaaaand CWs cant dodge off cliffs/edges (really unfortunate).....Broken record I know, but forum feedback is what u want so... besides a few annoying bugs, love this game. <<< see what I did there. constructive criticism 0_o
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hopefully on Tuesday when they "fix" this game with maintenance, hopefully more people start doing dungeons again. I'm tired of queuing for a dungeon and waiting 10+ minutes. I read that Neverwinter has over 1.6 million players? Apparentally not.
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Yeah, those damn queues need to be fixed xD I had a group of five yesterday and we couldn't even get the queue pop.
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    lenalryrallenalryral Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I like this game.. but can't play it..

The whole idea of adventuring with friends is awesome..yet the idea, is just that, an idea..

I log in... play for 10 minutes... the game starts rubber banding me back to a random point..
    Like the server lost track of me, but I'm still free to roam the instance. I attack mobs dealing no damage... try to activate the mail box but can't.. or chat an npc.. but can't.. then snap back again to the place the server lost track.
    Cant play pvp anymore its a ban on queueing for 30 minutes.. Cause my character never leaves the camp fire.. even though I am running around trying to participate.

The wod is a night mare.. I had good runs the first week.. the second week... not so much.. I believe my character is literally stuck there, dead from an encounter I was in as I lost control of my character.... (which happens frequently and seems to prohibit my ability to restart the game.)

I can't wait till tiamat drops and this game won't even load for me anymore..
    I spent hard earned money on this game only to have it get so glitchy I can't play..

Thanks for robbing me devs... I now know where the boot n looters get their ideals
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Here's a brand new thread, which documents the major known issues for Neverwinter on Xbox One. I'll update these as they come and go.

Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.

Chat spam: This one is also frustrated and will be addressed/fixed ASAP.

Greater Bag of Holding not at Rewards Claim Agent: This will be fixed very very very soon.

Item Inventory Black Holes: Currently addressing this as well.

Server Lag: We're always looking into improving the performance of Neverwinter with each patch.

Achievements: Yup, we know some of these are broken, as well and are working on it.

Guild Bank Gold-Sharing Issue: Fix has been confirmed. Will be implemented soon.

Factional Assets Quest: We are aware of this.

Loot Window Immobility: This is one we're really pushing to have fixed ASAP along with the Achievements.

Freezing During Infernal Bindings

Freezing when a DC uses Hallowed Ground in PvP

Lostmauth chest giving wrong gear

I'd like to state that these are NOT all the known issues, but the major ones.

Wheres the update on dragonborn pack that adresses race reroll issues, kinda wanted that since i bought it a long time ago.

• Options
    mercykill784mercykill784 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Keep getting a syncing data for Neverwinter and we couldn't get your latest saved data message. Anyone else getting this. The game was working earlier today.
  • Options
    stickboysbstickboysb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    ok, i haven't seen this listed on the first post about it being a main/major know issue, but i think it is, specially for those that run dungeons for loot to sell.. not sure if its only off-hand gear, but that is where i've seen it, no matter what class's off-hand gear i've been getting from the boss (Pirate King I know does this, i just got a Nether Mage's Grimoire from him), it binds it to my character, even if its not for my class. and I don't seen any on the market, so I'm guessing this is happening to more then just me.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Keep getting a syncing data for Neverwinter and we couldn't get your latest saved data message. Anyone else getting this. The game was working earlier today.
    I know it was happening to some people, maybe it was a west coast us thing. But it seems to be gone.

• Options
    rereedrereed Member Posts: 3 New User
    (Issue): temporarily suspended for no reason... I know I play all day but sleep at night but why. Plz fix
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    So me and few others have been having an issue where upon initial log in or after having the game crash back to main xbox menu the game hangs on "communicating with shard" for a minute or so then the main menu for nw prompts with the Play button grayed out.

I've found that I can work around the problem by signing my profile out from inside the game, then signing back in. No amount of xbox power cycling, or modem power cycling removes the problem. I haven't seen others talking about this, but two of my guild mates have had the same issue.

Isolated problem? Have others been experiencing this? Is this a known problem with a known fix that I haven't come across?
  • Options
    Will GWF's have to wait until mod 6 for a buff?
    ya I think its next mod, or one after that where they will get big boost. Have you seen how much they reck on pc?
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    Will GWF's have to wait until mod 6 for a buff?
    ya I think its next mod, or one after that where they will get big boost. Have you seen how much they reck on pc?
    Yeah they are by far the highest dps for pve. That's why i'm looking forward to mod 6. Trs reign supreme for close quarters combat in pvp and gwf reign supreme in pve, but both are viable options for either. the perfect mix imo.. I do think that gwfs seem to be a bit overpowered, but that's fine by me considering my main class is a gwf and we deserve to have some enjoyment with our class after suffering through the tr dominance from mod 3-5.

I agree, cant wait to actually see some damage from them, considering making one if they are as good as we hope.

<<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    rereed wrote: »
    (Issue): temporarily suspended for no reason... I know I play all day but sleep at night but why. Plz fix

@rereed This is more than likely due to an inappropriate name. You will need to contact Customer Support.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    miasmawakesmiasmawakes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have a glitch where I enter tiamat and cant move or mount, and it places my character and random locations then blasts me back to spawn.Doesn't say connection lost or anything and I can access menus freely. When I leave tiamat i'm perfectly fine no issues? I'm not sure what's goin on.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    In Tiamat I've had the Black Dragon Head not spawn. It simply doesn't appear. It's only happened once out of maybe 20 times. I've seen the chat saying similar things so it must have happened to others too.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Tiamat black head does not come up if head is attacked to early
This discussion has been closed.