test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I can't believe this, I just returned from a almost 4 week vacation in Germany and was sure these idiots would of fixed the 3 broken achievements by now. These are the only 3 achievements I need and refuse to play till fixed. But these idiots are more about pushing new DLC to the dwindling players by the week than fixing their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they broke May 5th.
  • kennykonifkennykonif Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is the Thayan Magical Shelter glitched? Hard freeze twice and then went to black screen of death.
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    After going down the stairs try to kill the wizard conjurer to the right immediately. This allowed me to progress although there is another one further on that can also trip you up if he gets a spell off before dying/freezing.
  • sandsixsandsix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    was doing the hard freeze and black screen in the frozen heart just 15 minutes ago, too
  • husselrhusselr Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    You forgot the crashing that happens in Rivenscar Ruins PVP and epic dungeons whenever clerics and control wizards perform certain abilities.
  • marquisjbmarquisjb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    husselr wrote: »
    You forgot the crashing that happens in Rivenscar Ruins PVP and epic dungeons whenever clerics and control wizards perform certain abilities.

Sounds like Chuck Norris changed classes?

• azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    so when is the trickets rogue piercing damage (shadow of demise and shadow opportunity) and their crowd control skill dazing effects be nerfed? don't get me wrong, I love the leaderboards. but the pvp is getting boring. leaderboards are being led only by trs mostly, and no one wants to run rainbown comps afraid to lose, only people stacking 3 ~4 rogues + some other class to be carried. this is not fun, a lot friends getting bored and already saying if it keeps like that they will quit because this same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened on PC. it is not acceptable that this is happening on xbox one when this was a known issue on pc all along.

this should be a major issue since there is no class balance at all. It is not acceptable you go to an epic dungeon and 3 dps classes do 3million damage and the trickster rogue in the group does 25million damage. It is broken on both pvp and pve. On pvp it is making the game frustrating for all classes specially fighters like gfs and gwfs that do not have dodges
    Post edited by azuosed89 on
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • bsmittelbsmittel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    July 7th and no achievement fix...
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    au5tacker wrote: »
    Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.

Player attitude and participation is in direct response to this game's design mechanics, gameplay and performance issues. Only a VERY small percentage of the playerbase are doing this to be aholes.

The rest feel this is the ONLY realistic way to ensure they get the most out of their playtime, counterbalancing the plathora of other issues that absolutely plague this game to date.

I want to make sure I am clear on what you are saying here; you are justifying kicking other players for no other reason than, what you feel is, poor game mechanics? In other words, 'I'm going to be a complete reprehensible tool to my fellow man, who contributed just as much time and effort into completing a run, just because I dont like the way the game works', do I have that correct? If so, I have a link for you to review:

http://tinyurl.com/qfervoy
  • disturbedrambodisturbedrambo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    azuosed89 wrote: »
    so when is the trickets rogue piercing damage (shadow of demise and shadow opportunity) and their crowd control skill dazing effects be nerfed? don't get me wrong, I love the leaderboards. but the pvp is getting boring. leaderboards are being led only by trs mostly, and no one wants to run rainbown comps afraid to lose, only people stacking 3 ~4 rogues + some other class to be carried. this is not fun, a lot friends getting bored and already saying if it keeps like that they will quit because this same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened on PC. it is not acceptable that this is happening on xbox one when this was a known issue on pc all along.

this should be a major issue since there is no class balance at all. It is not acceptable you go to an epic dungeon and 3 dps classes do 3million damage and the trickster rogue in the group does 25million damage. It is broken on both pvp and pve. On pvp it is making the game frustrating for all classes specially fighters like gfs and gwfs that do not have dodges

Talk about an unfair advantage gwf hit like a truck and their stuns are aggrevating. gfs and gwfs have defense and hp and armor to counteract AP. Ive had plenty kill me and I'm a fully profound TR. I dont top the leaderboards all the time and I see all classes top the leaderboards. If you spec right/enchants and get better gear its pretty even. You just cant go into a game and expect to be better than everyone without investing time and learning what works best for your class. All classes really need work though. So dont bash one class when all can be criticized to a certain extent.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    azuosed89 wrote: »

Talk about an unfair advantage gwf hit like a truck and their stuns are aggrevating. gfs and gwfs have defense and hp and armor to counteract AP. Ive had plenty kill me and I'm a fully profound TR. I dont top the leaderboards all the time and I see all classes top the leaderboards. If you spec right/enchants and get better gear its pretty even. You just cant go into a game and expect to be better than everyone without investing time and learning what works best for your class. All classes really need work though. So dont bash one class when all can be criticized to a certain extent.

you have no idea what you talking about lmao. it is true we hit like a truck (yet our cooldowns are long and you can dodge everything, plus if you deflect a single blow we hit nothing). also, it would be true that our hp would help against tr if trs piercing damage didn't bypass our dr, unstoppable, and even our deflection. look at the leaderboards bruh, I am a pvp gwf from pc, I know how to play this game and gear up my gwf. shadow opportunity/shadow of demise/and dazing were all nerfed on PC because it was broken, and even the devs admited trs were broken on PC. It is inevitable that these fix will come to xbox. the question is when. hopefully before the game gets boring of only trs dominating the pvp or before people pvpers start to quit the game.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • stickboysbstickboysb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    here's an issue I'm having with the Ioun's (i got the dragon one) the enchantments I put in there equipment aren't raising it's stats or mine i put draconic enchantment in both the ring and icon with no change anywhere.
  • disturbedrambodisturbedrambo Member Posts: 9 Arc User

[/quote]

you have no idea what you talking about lmao. it is true we hit like a truck (yet our cooldowns are long and you can dodge everything, plus if you deflect a single blow we hit nothing). also, it would be true that our hp would help against tr if trs piercing damage didn't bypass our dr, unstoppable, and even our deflection. look at the leaderboards bruh, I am a pvp gwf from pc, I know how to play this game and gear up my gwf. shadow opportunity/shadow of demise/and dazing were all nerfed on PC because it was broken, and even the devs admited trs were broken on PC. It is inevitable that these fix will come to xbox. the question is when. hopefully before the game gets boring of only trs dominating the pvp or before people pvpers start to quit the game.[/quote]

you have no idea what your talking about LMAO. we can't dodge everything if that were so we would have 100% deflection..I only have 47% deflect. By the way LB has a 20 sec CD . i do look at the leaderboards every day HR's, CW's and SW's often top it as well as TR's. Oh and i forgot about the DC's and GF's that cant be killed. I guess thats not a problem and is just over looked. I really hope it gets boring bruh, so whiners will quit.
    oh, I'd also like to say when a bug removes peoples items from game (IE. both my artifacts vanished when I went to un-equipt them to move them around to use a different one) the support system shouldn't make us feel like its a hassle for them to deal with the issue. instead of looking into my account and getting me back my artifacts at the lvl's they were at, they didn't even bother to look and just gave me them back at the starter level (30) (even though i stated the one I had up to lvl 59). there response was horrible "We have sent you the item(s) as a one-time courtesy, so please check your inventory. " a courtesy to return my lost items because of a bug? i'd just like it noted that "Chancellor Knuckles, Game Master" either needs to be disciplined or re-trained at his job, for taking the easy way out and not doing it properly.
  • ijsimdocijsimdoc Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    what is wrong with the dungeons they are not letting us in or freezing up plz fix
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Dungeons are broken kicks everyone out to main page and then when you start up again it sends you to the enclave please fix it
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • hipranger1hipranger1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    oh, I'd also like to say when a bug removes peoples items from game (IE. both my artifacts vanished when I went to un-equipt them to move them around to use a different one) the support system shouldn't make us feel like its a hassle for them to deal with the issue. instead of looking into my account and getting me back my artifacts at the lvl's they were at, they didn't even bother to look and just gave me them back at the starter level (30) (even though i stated the one I had up to lvl 59). there response was horrible "We have sent you the item(s) as a one-time courtesy, so please check your inventory. " a courtesy to return my lost items because of a bug? i'd just like it noted that "Chancellor Knuckles, Game Master" either needs to be disciplined or re-trained at his job, for taking the easy way out and not doing it properly.

I had a similar experience -- not with missing items from inventory, but on lack of refunds from when my auction bids got outbid. I had like 3 80k bids get outbid in the final minute of an auction. The auction closed, but the expected bid refunds did not arrive in my mail. My experience with support, after 3 days of back and forth, is that they were basically indifferent and too lazy to look over the logs. In the end, they refunded only one of my 3 bids.
    edited July 2015
    not sure if all contests are broken, but Mushroom contest is broken, i never received the Heroic Encounter Rewards (and it said the Heroic Encounter was for icepeak) for it even though it shows that i earned it in the rewards section.
    you really need to fix PvP before bringing out the campaign for it, the TR and Cleric are still using the hack/bug/glitch that lags and then DC's the other team.
  • shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    1. Dungeons are broken and freezing due to class skills.
    2. Dailies are broken freezing and kicking and freezing me out due to mob skills (big guy).
    3. PvP is broken and kicking and freezing me out due to class skills.
    4. Can't log into characters for the game freezes and black screens.

Thanks...
    Node Troll
  • advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My problem is I go to que for a dungeon and after I que for one, I have to wait over 10 minutes for a match to be found. This problem started exising after Tiamat came out. It's not on my end, it's on y'alls end. I don't even do dungeons anymore. Hopefully next week the game will be playable again.
    another issue to bring up. I won gear from the boss and it bound it to me as though i had gotten it from a chest. this has happened in the past, and half the time its not even gear I can use on my character. so now I'm stuck with gear I can't use, that if i would have listed on the market would have made a good chunk of change. (off-hand item)
  • darkpathslpdarkpathslp Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I Ran Castle Never the other night and at the end the guild >Church< began vote kicking everyone right before final boss to get their guild members in. This is not the first time its happend to me and I hope that this can be fixed soon. I rarely do dungeons without two friends with me to avoid this problem however the unbalanced pvp has had many of my friends quit the game, but thats a whole other issue.
  • ajcarp1ajcarp1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @au5tacker said:
    > strumslinger wrote: »
    >
    > Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > To be fair, this is a playerbase response to a game mechanics, design & performance issue.
    >
    > Start with the simple fact your game freezes, lags, has a laughable frame rate and is generally frustrating to play. What might seem a simple assumption of a challenge for game content in a perfect vaccuum becomes an utter nightmare for players on Xbox one. No sugar coating it here, the game client performance on Xbox outright sucks. By far the single worst performing game I have on the console right now, barr none. With a game that performs THIS badly, you NEED to have healers and aggro holders to give you the best chance of surviving the inevitable lag/freeze spikes that positively plague your game.
    >
    > Couple that with the fact the end game content design is spawning a million adds or a million bits of red insta kill garbage on the floor you have .5 of a second to get out of or die, having a solution of 'just take more pots' for non Tank/healer groups isn't going to wash. Why should they throw their artificially capped in game currency earnings at consumables to counteract encounter mechanics designed to burn them when they can just kick the dead wood and get a dedicated tank and healer instead? Save on pots. Save on medkits. Save that gold & AD to pay for the ridiculous enchant costs or refinement components to actually progress late game. Yeah, I went there.
    >
    > Then throw on top of that the terrible queue system for match making throwing competing classes together at random to get loot you have the perfect mix on WHY people say 'screw it' and kick until they have a fair and easy combination to work with. Where the hell is ANY incentive for me to want to group with another player of the same class as me if every single class specific loot drop in the game suddenly becomes a 50/50 proposition at best?
    >
    > To point a finger at the playerbase having to take steps to counter act poor design mechanics I think is very unfair and seriously disingenuous
    >
    > That's not to say there are not ******bags who are just abusing the queue system for trolling or to steal dungeon run progression/gear drops for guild members, but you assume far too much in saying this problem is rampant because people are kicking for 'no good reason'
    >
    > Player attitude and participation is in direct response to this game's design mechanics, gameplay and performance issues. Only a VERY small percentage of the playerbase are doing this to be aholes.
    >
    > The rest feel this is the ONLY realistic way to ensure they get the most out of their playtime, counterbalancing the plathora of other issues that absolutely plague this game to date.

Very well said, and I concur with your reasoning here. It's very clear if you've played a decent amount of this game that players are punished/penalized due to the game mechanics/performance issues. I don't know how many pots & med kits I've wasted (not to mention time/frustration) because of a freeze/lag/etc, that has me headed back to the campfire. It's really kind of sad that I have almost accepted this as par for the course.

Don't even get me started on the VTK issues, that is a whole other mess.
  • singlesrvingfrndsinglesrvingfrnd Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    [quote="strumslinger;563075"][COLOR="#00FF00"]Here's a brand new thread, which documents the major known issues for Neverwinter on Xbox One. I'll update these as they come and go.

Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.

[s]Chat spam: This one is also frustrated and will be addressed/fixed ASAP.[/s]

[s]Greater Bag of Holding not at Rewards Claim Agent: This will be fixed very very very soon.[/s]

[s]Item Inventory Black Holes: Currently addressing this as well.[/s]

Server Lag: We're always looking into improving the performance of Neverwinter with each patch.

Achievements: Yup, we know some of these are broken, as well and are working on it.

[s]Guild Bank Gold-Sharing Issue: Fix has been confirmed. Will be implemented soon.[/s]

[s]Factional Assets Quest: We are aware of this.[/s]

Loot Window Immobility: This is one we're really pushing to have fixed ASAP along with the Achievements.

Freezing During Infernal Bindings

Freezing when a DC uses Hallowed Ground in PvP

Lostmauth chest giving wrong gear

I'd like to state that these are NOT all the known issues, but the major ones. [/COLOR][/quote]

Originally posted in May and still have issues with VTK. it's ruined this game and if it's not fixed as the main priority then this game will go by the waste side. It's a free game but I spend plenty on it so I can spend that elsewhere. ARC games once again showing they don't care about good customers.
    [quote="rockstargfu;12586883"]I think VTK was supposeto be fixed this tuesday, but im still gettin instantly kicked, not that there fix adresses the boot n loot issue any way [/quote]

They didn't seem to fix anything about VTK. This is a serious issue that's ruining this game!
    [quote="advertic1;12598575"]My problem is I go to que for a dungeon and after I que for one, I have to wait over 10 minutes for a match to be found. This problem started exising after Tiamat came out. It's not on my end, it's on y'alls end. I don't even do dungeons anymore. Hopefully next week the game will be playable again. [/quote]
    This is because there are less people in the game now. People got tired of VTK keeping them out of dungeons
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    ajcarp1 wrote: »
    > @au5tacker said:
    > strumslinger wrote: »
    > Player attitude and participation is in direct response to this game's design mechanics, gameplay and performance issues. Only a VERY small percentage of the playerbase are doing this to be aholes.
    >
    > The rest feel this is the ONLY realistic way to ensure they get the most out of their playtime, counterbalancing the plathora of other issues that absolutely plague this game to date.

Very well said, and I concur with your reasoning here. It's very clear if you've played a decent amount of this game that players are punished/penalized due to the game mechanics/performance issues. I don't know how many pots & med kits I've wasted (not to mention time/frustration) because of a freeze/lag/etc, that has me headed back to the campfire. It's really kind of sad that I have almost accepted this as par for the course.

Don't even get me started on the VTK issues, that is a whole other mess.

Really? You do realize that he is justifying kicking players for something equally out of their control, yes? If so, you to need to review this link:

http://tinyurl.com/qfervoy
  • wowbugswowwowbugswow Member Posts: 1 New User
    Wow are you serious with the LOOT IMMOBILITY BUG????? This should be your #1 priority over everything else. It makes playing the game in groups unbearable. WTH!? Do you guys even test your builds before deploying them? I just read that you're potentially thinking of porting this game over to PS4? LOL, Really? How about you fix the xbone version first before dedicating time towards other efforts? If I were the developers I'd be quite embarrassed regarding how many issues this game has on xbox one. Lag, framerate, game crashes etc etc. I've never seen a game on console with so many issues.
    Here is ARCS response to the VTK at end of dungeons. Like its this simple.

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your frustration. Unfortunately the only way to avoid this is by not going to instances with an untrusted leader. However, you are generally forced to break this often if you really want to do most events. For most events it's not a big loss if you have a bad run once.

In the future, try to get together a trusted party. Getting into high level guilds and taking only established guild members is a fair approach, as those members are risking their reputation in the guild, which cannot be regained once lost.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good day!

Regards,
    Twylabite
    Game Master

What morons!!!! I mean can they be any more out of touch. Why do I feel like the ones VTKng are the admins and owners of ARC
This discussion has been closed.