test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• ladyevayneladyevayne Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I posted this in the PVP forums but this may get better traction and attention here. On the rivenscar ruins PVP map, players re-spawning on the (1) side, spawn too far from the campfire to get the +1 stats buff on spawn and have to run back to the fire to get it. So on the (1) side, you either delay rushing off to run back to get the buff or run off without. I'd wager most don't know its an issue and run off without. This is a hefty advantage to the (3) side team that starts in the buff zone of the fire.
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Epic Lair of Lostmauth loot is broken. It was brought up during a Producer's stream the other day, and he said it was the first he'd heard of it. I've already posted about it twice. Most people don't run in a team and farm it like we have, so they have no idea it's broken in the first place.

Lostmauth should not drop blues. You have ruined endgame if we can't farm the endgame dungeon. Fix it already, it's been a month.

The dungeon chest does not reset unless you actually use the key. It's not like this in any other dungeon. And you have to leave group to leave the dungeon unless you open both chests. Again, this started happening a month ago.
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
  • sevomd69sevomd69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ancojo wrote: »
    The lag is becoming more of an issue for me, I love the game but I've died umpteen times mainly when doing the siege and sometimes in dungeons due to the game freezing and lagging, I thought they were going to do something about the stability of the game? I've also noticed the games causing my Xbox to freeze and make a funny noise more often now, NW is the only game that causes this and it usually happens during intense fight scenes?

Also is it just me or does the enclave seem slow?

This...fits my experience to a tee. Game seems to be much more unstable lately. I get these recurring 1 second pause about 15 seconds after I go into a new instance, then it rubber bands, Happens almost every single time.
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did we get that patch update yet or they waiting for Rise of Tiamat to do it?
  • jrourkejrourke Member Posts: 60
    edited June 2015
    Think it is closely approaching the stage where it will not matter for many, many, many people anymore.
    edited June 2015
    yeah they need to step on their A game if they wanna people to stand since ESO/witcher is out and the lag/fame rate/auto kick is getting out of hand
  • mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Can you please add the brilliant energy enchantment bug to this list? It's a known issue. I've emailed arc twice about it and they still haven't told me when it will be fixed. They just know it's an issue.
  • zombiiehitmanzombiiehitman Member Posts: 1
    so my game is just saying connecting to the account server please wait for like 30 seconds to a minute at a time then it says that it timed out. i just want to be able to play this damn game.
  • sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    fix the rogues!!
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • titsmcgee44titsmcgee44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    to be honest people wouldnt get kicked if you let them que and run epic dung with less than 5 ppl like i can solo most dungeons and me and my 2 buddies can eassily clear them with 3 ppl or even 2 ide rather run with 3 or 2 ppl than a group of pugs who either kick me or get every drop making it pointlkess for me to run the dungeon bc im running for money not the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> chest at the end
  • xkakeshixkakeshi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Party Questing Issue?

I completed from start to finish the "Spellburst" quest (the section where you go in with a group of npcs to infiltrate the tower) with a friend of mine in a party. As we were going through the sequence together, we both were very actively involved, talked to every npc and did all the quest objectives together yet at the end I was rewarded 1000 exp while he received 6800 exp (plus or minus). Then, immediately after turning it in, we both received the same quest again, this time his being a 1000 exp reward and mine being the 6800 exp reward. Had to go through the quest twice in order to retreive the "proper" reward.

My assumption is this is only an occurrence in party gameplay. So far every quest I have completed has been co-op with my friend (except for class and race). This quest and the next (the next quest , of which I've forgotten the name from Sgt. Knox had the same thing happen (roughly the same reward)) are the only ones this has happened.

I hope this is useful for the dev team! Love the game
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    If someone shares a quest with you, you will only receive a portion of the experience from doing it. The best thing to do is instead of sharing the quests you each should both acquire it before starting the dungeon. Also even if you do not share the quest. It will still allow you to do the quest with the person you're running with as long as they start the group entry timer. (big purple area you must stand in before entering a dungeon or area)
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xkakeshixkakeshi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If someone shares a quest with you, you will only receive a portion of the experience from doing it. The best thing to do is instead of sharing the quests you each should both acquire it before starting the dungeon. Also even if you do not share the quest. It will still allow you to do the quest with the person you're running with as long as they start the group entry timer. (big purple area you must stand in before entering a dungeon or area)

well, I've learned my lesson. Thank you for the reply! Both informative and helpful.
  • lordnazhlordnazh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just fix it so I don't have to travel in a building or to Blackdagger to queue in a dungeon :) those are the only reliable places for me to get in, most others (99% in the Enclave) I get the 'failed to connect to gameserver' bullsh!t :neutral:
    5943235ewWkm.png
  • disturbedrambodisturbedrambo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    this might have been addressed before but i was wondering about the timing out issue, it kicks me out every time i'm on a loading screen. it gets to be aggrevating.
  • nervusbreakd0wnnervusbreakd0wn Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    this game still not running anything like the youtube videos
    what is it with this loot bug or they made it like that

pick up look need or greed then need to press the back button again and press b to exit it
  • cleric2125cleric2125 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Anybody know about accounts being suspended for no reason? Mine is and there is no explanation why or when its coming back
  • marv1001marv1001 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    cleric2125 wrote: »
    Anybody know about accounts being suspended for no reason? Mine is and there is no explanation why or when its coming back

I am going to guess that you had an inappropriate or offensive character name, the new update added the ability to report players and there have been a few people on redditt who have been suspended because of this

• cleric2125cleric2125 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2015
    > @marv1001 said:
    > cleric2125 wrote: »

> I am going to guess that you had an inappropriate or offensive character name, the new update added the ability to report players and there have been a few people on redditt who have been suspended because of this

Well if you would call the COCKSMITH and DILDOLOVER offensive then that might have something to do with it :/ any idea how long this suspension lasts and if it will happen again if i dont buy a rename token? Thanks for the reply man.
  • marv1001marv1001 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    cleric2125 wrote: »
    > @marv1001 said:
    > cleric2125 wrote: »

> I am going to guess that you had an inappropriate or offensive character name, the new update added the ability to report players and there have been a few people on redditt who have been suspended because of this

any idea how long this suspension lasts and if it will happen again if i dont buy a rename token? Thanks for the reply man.

Saw this on a redditt thread posted today:

On pc it's 3days then a week then a month

If I was you I would rename your character as your just going to get reported again and you be suspended for longer
  • oc007ooc007o Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Opening inventory, selling to merchants from inventory, item selection for trade and auctioning items all causes Neverwinter to crash. Has been this way for 3 months.
  • darkmerosierdarkmerosier Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is anyone else unable to see if someone has bid on an item they have posted in the Auction House? I can't hover over it without it automatically pulling up my currently equipped item and comparing it, completely blocking where it used to say "No bids yet" or "So and so has the high bid". I also cannot pull down an item I have posted, it just tells me "Unable to take down sale, please try again later."
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    pvp is broke - nobody can get in - no post from Arc yet...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • daddysavdaddysav Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    As of 3:21pm EST all the queues are not responding. I am unable to do PvP, dungeons, or skirmishes. Pressing A results in nothing happening at all.

EDIT: They are responding now.
  • coldass40coldass40 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For draconic heralds in well of dragons, why am I not yet ranked after killing all dragons repeatedly?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    coldass40 wrote: »
    For draconic heralds in well of dragons, why am I not yet ranked after killing all dragons repeatedly?

You don't get Ranked for heroic encounters. They changed the button presses for claiming your heroic encounter rewards. You have to press select a few times and press the Up button on the D pad to get to your rewards.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jokerstyle2jokerstyle2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    On the new xbox patch note it is written :

•An in-progress instance now respects roles when trying to fill new players. If you’re missing a healer, you’ll get a healer.

Is there an upcoming fix that will patch the matchmaking very long queue time?

Problem: I have tried to joint my daily level 60 dungeon, wich is the ''most popular'', I have waited more than 20 minutes without finding any players,
    than I took a short pause, Ive waited again 20 minutes the same thing no player found!

Main problem: I have 5 differants classes and I dont want to play as a cleric everydays and not just that all the time at all...

I did no dungeon since the patch; why? because the last time, I have put a queue on 3 dungeons at the same time and I have waited for 30-35 minutes without sucsess of finding player...

1.This makes no sense at all: Why? The ''queue time'' is now 20 000% more longer than it was before...

2. Did you knew in real fact, that the humain brain get totally bored after 20 minutes, in the majorities of the cases for some reason or other, from any activities that we are consecrating. ((°_°))

After all said, thanx to have fixed the vote kick system,

''BuT'', Anybody that are playing your game absolutly know, presently, that the game ''now'' require a lot more improvment from your share and a lot more ''improvment'' of what it was for the old ''bad kick system''.

--------------------------------------sincerely, irritated...--------------------------------------------
    Edit:

Oh finally I have entered in the first dungeon, ''never mind'', Ive got kicked from unfair players!
    Am I The only person on this flat world to suffer from this game?, so much that you want to vomiting some blood and throw something in your fabulous 'TV SCREEN'....................

This issue is important, dont tell me why; the game is now totally unplayable and After spending 150$ and more on this game sory but I am sick, too sick...

So Once AGAIN: PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME;
    WHY* *This virtual paradise turned into a very big nightmare, not when you are sleeping, when you are awake! :/

========================================================================

•Note: Why not making players spend 500 astrals diamonds in a dungeon if they are needing one cleric...
    Or otherwise : Just make the healing potions more available,,, at anyway this game need a fix...

•Special Note: In fact I dont know how people think about this. Its looking like I am the only one with this issue, but I have spammed if im was the only one to wait 30 mins , as I supposed someone says yes in pink...

Its looking likes updaters of the game looked foward for a new strategy, but its not a good for a good, it is a bad for a bad, cause if we take a look propely, You wait 30 minute then the queue pop, but then if you get kicked out, at your big surprise, the game is totally frustrating at this point...
    *The word 'TOTALLY' is here and I didnt makes any exaggeration of any kind "!"

At the end, I will still hoping that you will establish a remedy for that! Thanks!
    Post edited by jokerstyle2 on
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    I think VTK was supposeto be fixed this tuesday, but im still gettin instantly kicked, not that there fix adresses the boot n loot issue any way
  • hornedfrog3hornedfrog3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ****** INFERAL GAUNTLETS*****

Was on right as the new day started and let me tell you, over an hour later and i cannot finish this damn quest.. Every time i make it to the pit fiend with the portal and giant red stone, i get 'lag locked' out.. This is also after doing the absolutely TERRIBLE capture and question quest where you have to foght every other person doing the same quest to talk to the cultist! Who comes up with something like that!? Back to inferal.. I was in a party with 3 other people doing the same quest in different games and every one of ushad the same problem at the same point.
This discussion has been closed.