test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 6/4 7AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed!]

Comments

• peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    Some guys in Grievance did a complete calculation on what it would take to buy your way from a new character to fully BiS under mod6 assuming 500 AD/Zen. The result was somewhere around $10,000.

Including things like campaign completions and SW pack for erynies etc...?
  • deceondarkbladedeceondarkblade Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So you could have something to post about in forums...
  • ryuk2323ryuk2323 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    really some ppl dont cares for that when you cant make a game to work so do you asking for ppl to lose there heads and i can understad then after 5 hours waitting time
  • drasekrivendrasekriven Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ellellelle wrote: »
    I really thought when they said 30 minutes to go that they were confident to finish this time..

That's a lot of imps in the system.

Hey if you think you can kill or capture imps and release them back into the wild better than they can then i suggest you become an impcatcher.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Servers up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • ryuk2323ryuk2323 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the game is online
  • soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Servers Up
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 6/4 at 7AM for roughly 2 hours.

Patch notes can be viewed here:
    http://bit.ly/1Fv6BDX

Update 1: Maintenance extended until 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT / 19:00 CEST).
    Update 2: Maintenance extended until 11:00am PDT (2:00pm EDT / 20:00 CEST).
    Update 3: Maintenance extended until 12:00am PDT (3:00pm EDT / 21:00 CEST).
    Update 4: Almost done. Estimated time is until 12:30pm PDT

Is that a typo or do we have to wait 12 hours?

Server back up so I guess it was a typo :)
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    discorice wrote: »
    If you want to file a report relating to a mod you can send a pm to the community manager (Strumslinger). many have. it counts. Just make sure you're articulate and probably don't curse too much. This is a matter you want taken seriously.

thank you so much!!!
  • peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    BTW its GREEN
  • deeperstingray6deeperstingray6 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jondbxjondbx Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 6/4 at 7AM for roughly 2 hours.

Only off by 300% so far............
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ok I put in a complaint with Strom. We'll see if it goes anywhere. I suggest everyone else does the same if they feel the way I do.
  • shadywintryshadywintry Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Server is on !! Have fun all ;)
  • ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And we're back!
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    gphxgphx wrote: »
    So don't buy your way to BIS.

The point was to agree with undulations' assertion that Neverwinter is much more expensive that it appears to be, not to propose anyone actually dump that kind of money into the game. As I said in another post - I haven't put money into Neverwinter in months, not since before mod4 released, actually. I believe strongly in getting what I pay for, and Mods 4, 5 and 6 are not worth paying for IMO.
  • solerrosolerro Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    peregr1nus wrote: »
    Including things like campaign completions and SW pack for erynies etc...?

It always blows me away when someone does something along these lines. "I'm going to buy my way to a max level, full perks, best geared toon! Now I'm ready to play the game! Oh wait...I seem to have skipped the game and there's no point in playing because I have all the gear and rewards already?"

It takes someone who really doesn't think things through...but still apparently has money to throw into a firepit for giggles...or has someone else's money to throw into a firepit...go figure. ;)
  • myrandarmyrandar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    However, for those that insist they can do it better, might I suggest giving Cryptic's careers page a visit?

OUTSTANDING reply! Those that can help can give it a shot...those that can't can plod along with the rest of us. :)
  • henryloenwindhenryloenwind Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I often ask myself it it wouldn't be easier to just let a thread like this run amok and then throw the whole thing away in the end.

However, what's that with the "extend, extend, extend"? At my job, at the second "extend" we would be ordered to do a rollback and'd be online 45 minutes later. Trying to finish an update by blindly poking it until it works doesn't fly if the system is needed to make you money...oh wait...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Server is up! Enjoy!
    magenubbie wrote: »
    An odd request perhaps, but would it be too much of a problem to just post the time in 2 useful timezones? Say.. Server time and CET or GMT? You Americans are used to having 15 time zones in 1 country and 1 US timezone should be sufficient to do the math. Posting 2 different US timezones only confuses us Europeans. We're not that.. sophisticated.
    I did add CEST to them as well. I suggest to use a time zone conversion chart or make a mental note of the difference in hours from PDT to your time zone. For me, I know that PDT is 3 hours behind me, so I just add 3 hours to whatever PDT time I see and that is what time it is for me.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Server is up! Enjoy!I did add CEST to them as well. I suggest to use a time zone conversion chart or make a mental note of the difference in hours from PDT to your time zone. For me, I know that PDT is 3 hours behind me, so I just add 3 hours to whatever PDT time I see and that is what time it is for me.

Or, bookmark this link: http://www.timeanddate.com
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I find it odd that in this day and age of computers that times aren't automatically converted. Lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • henryloenwindhenryloenwind Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    bye, bye, server...
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    gone again
  • ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I knew there was something funky going on.. it seems like they forgot the PVP event and it was kinda laggy...
  • drasekrivendrasekriven Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    booom boooom
  • gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    server is down, have fun....
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    u got to be kidding....
  • potato404potato404 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015