test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 6/4 7AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed!]

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 6/4 at 7AM for roughly 2 hours.

Patch notes can be viewed here:
http://bit.ly/1Fv6BDX

Update 1: Maintenance extended until 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT / 19:00 CEST).
Update 2: Maintenance extended until 11:00am PDT (2:00pm EDT / 20:00 CEST).
Update 3: Maintenance extended until 12:00am PDT (3:00pm EDT / 21:00 CEST).
Update 4: Almost done. Estimated time is until 12:30pm PDT
Update 5: Maintenance Complete, Pit Fiend banished.
Update 6: Server had to be put offline. Stay tuned for more info.
Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far.
Update 8: The Pit Fiend left some "friends." We got a local Paladin Order to eradicate them. Server is Up!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still can't spend my overload power points?
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dungeons please, where are those dungeons?

Ok it's a bad joke, that Mod 6 is actually a big scissor, but i leave that subject. So at least give us the old ones back!

This should be as far as i know Dungeons and Dragons.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    nyterazor#4638 nyterazor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Been a long time waiting for the eLoL fix. Thanks! Also great job with the vote kick. Eliminate repeated fast kicks.
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 6/4 at 7AM for roughly 2 hours.

Patch notes can be viewed here:
    http://bit.ly/1Fv6BDX

Black Ice Sets: There are now sets of Black Ice gear for trade of Black Ice at the Black Ice Forge that is ilvl 122. It can also be upgraded with Black Ice Shaping. The Elemental Infused sets may be Infused with Black Ice to further increase their item level temporarily. I have my old set of level 3 Black ice gear in my pack its at lvl 116. Do I need to buy another set or will its level be set to this new level.Confused lol.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Missing something?

For the love of... the class fixes were the really important ones.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    For the love of... the class fixes were the really important ones.

I guess that also means they're the most important ones to get _right_ (and they possibly weren't yet?)
  • Options
    mrsmcsmithymrsmcsmithy Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2015
    hawkeyel wrote: »
    Black Ice Sets: There are now sets of Black Ice gear for trade of Black Ice at the Black Ice Forge that is ilvl 122. It can also be upgraded with Black Ice Shaping. The Elemental Infused sets may be Infused with Black Ice to further increase their item level temporarily. I have my old set of level 3 Black ice gear in my pack its at lvl 116. Do I need to buy another set or will its level be set to this new level.Confused lol.

The whole part of the patch notes about black ice gear makes no sense , I checked the shop on preview and all that is there is the same 4 pieces of basic black ice gear that has always been there ,it is ilvl 122 but the upgraded version does not increase it's ilvl ,it still remains ilvl 122 even when fully empowered .

All that is different about black ice is the new tasks that allow you to trade the epic crafting mats from the big IWD HE's for unrefined black ice.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How about Aquamarine and Peridot Reward form HE's IWD ??
    Will be BoP or not??
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    calmlikeab0mbcalmlikeab0mb Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    looks like i will "still" play with 1 broken char. And devs dont forget, Ioun Stones still buged on legendary (some times the buff is there and another times no) and its happen must after combat. we have to dismiss and recall the companion.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Was it early? My launcher says 7-9AM Pacific time, which is 10AM my time and it actually started at 10:05-ish.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yup.. started 5mins early
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    hm, didn't notice I guess. I reset my 17 toons worth of professions an hour before patch and closed the client when the game clock said 10:03. I didn't actually look at my system time though... Sucks it messed with people's professions, but magenubbie, you've been here forever, you should know better than to time it that close man - when ya gonna learn?! :)
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Game version after patch is NW.45.20150515a.2 Patch notes are for version NW.45.20150515a.3
    What is missing in this release?
    I guess new queue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but we will see in few hours
  • Options
    discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Also, the black ice thing is a big deal. Could we get more of a description there? Did my elemental black ice gear just get made obsolete, or is there now a tier 4?
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • Options
    anovasanovas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Server is still down?!?!? Darn you, Pacific time!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    anovas wrote: »
    Server is still down?!?!?

At the time of this post, yes. The original estimated downtime is still for another 50 minutes yet.
  • Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah that always screws me up too.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    discorice wrote: »
    Also, the black ice thing is a big deal. Could we get more of a description there? Did my elemental black ice gear just get made obsolete, or is there now a tier 4?

The whole black ice thing in the patch notes makes no sense , I logged on preview earlier on an alt who has the full elemental corrupt set and it is exactly the same as it has always been. the same four pieces of basic black ice gear in the forge shop (boots,armor,hat and offhand ) the only thing different is the four pieces in the shop are ilvl 122 now instead of ilvl 96 or whatever they were , even fully empowered elelmental black ice gear remains ilvl 122 so no idea what they mean when they say empowering it will boost it's ilvl temporary.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    It means it will raise your ilvl. They didn't say it would improve your gear. ;p
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    It means it will raise your ilvl. They didn't say it would improve your gear. ;p

But it doesn't , basic black ice gear is ilvl 122(after this patch) elemental black ice gear is ilvl 122 , fully empowered it stays ilvl 122 , unless my alt wasn't working properly because of being copied over from live or something?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Alas, I have just been informed that Maintenance has been extended an extra hour and should conclude around 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT).

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Alas, I have just been informed that Maintenance has been extended an extra hour and should conclude around 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT).

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Guess I'll go water the cactus!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    And, who cares about Item Level anyway? You can put a label that stays "no stinky" on a fresh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but that doesn't make that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stink-free. Gear stats need to be improved if the item level is being raised. Now... might be the black ice gear's stats were already equal to other level 122 items....... but pretty sure that isn't the case. It's like the old T2 gear giving people this false sense of security with > 2K item level, and then they wonder why they get one-hit by every weak mob.

Moral of this story: Look at the effectiveness and stat improvements and IGNORE item level. If you have "good" gear you'll be able to get into the DDs and you might even only die alot. If you have bad gear, you might still be able to get in because the item levels are cracked, but you'll die constantly and instantly, over and over and over.
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    You can put a label that stays "no stinky" on a fresh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but that doesn't make that turn stink-free

ahhh hahaha
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Who said that?
This discussion has been closed.