What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 6/4 7AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed!]

Comments

• Options
    cptgiacptgia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can't remember if caturday wound up in a rollback. I know the stones got changed to BOP.

Yup, big rollback, at least 3 days iirc?
  • Options
    jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    6d15c286438f32eefcd9dfb6c39b09d51cf2ee677fe419de47fbf21f2479624d.jpg

Well? Any word yet?
  • Options
    lynnyfoolynnyfoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    Me. was here on Caturday

Caturday! I recently deleted my last character with the Caturday Survivor title.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can't remember if caturday wound up in a rollback. I know the stones got changed to BOP.

Yes, Caturday did result in a rollback - it was a true Catastrophe. The only one (or perhaps only one of two? can't remember) in the game's history.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cptgia wrote: »
    Yup, big rollback, at least 3 days iirc?

No, no... it wasn't nearly so extreme. It was less than one day. Google is telling me 7 hours.
  • Options
    m1957flaxm1957flax Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Yes, there was a rollback. some 2+ hours were rolled back. that's the reason they gave out the caturday coat.
  • Options
    kegliskolbakegliskolba Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    works fine for me
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How many Shards are there now?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    lynnyfoo wrote: »
    Caturday! I recently deleted my last character with the Caturday Survivor title.

You delete characters? sheesh, what ever for? I have 17... lol. I never delete a toon
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    How many Shards are there now?

1 production shard (Dragon), 1 public test shard (Mimic). Sometimes, another test shard pops up (Owlbear) and there's also Drider, which is Russian only.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    discorice wrote: »
    Also, the black ice thing is a big deal. Could we get more of a description there? Did my elemental black ice gear just get made obsolete, or is there now a tier 4?

The server was up briefly and I bought and upgraded the armor piece. The item you buy is exactly what "Elemental Black Ice Armor" has been for the past couple of months. Upgrading it yields nothing. I don't know why these patches are so difficult when there is no forethought on how one change affects other items.
  • Options
    cerniacernia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Be patient, patience comes with Wisdom, Wisdom comes with age, or a reroll of base stats. Tho if there is a rollback i cease to exist only been playing a couple of days, lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    oh, thanks kvet
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I don't know why these patches are so difficult when there is no forethought on how one change affects other items.

I believe you answered your own question there....
  • Options
    lynnyfoolynnyfoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    You delete characters? sheesh, what ever for? I have 17... lol. I never delete a toon

Errr, I stopped playing for a little over a year, and when I returned I started a new character, and had since entirely forgotten where I was going with my original characters. Plus I only have 3 character slots, sooo....it's slim picking.
  • Options
    unabletodisplayunabletodisplay Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey, me too! Feels like there's fewer and fewer people who were around for Caturday these days... my spouse started on Caturday and had his first character obliterated by the rollback. He's refused to play ever since.

LOL I had two of my kids start on Caturday and they had their accounts deleted on the rollback too!
    Yeah, they don't play anymore either :/
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    psivamp69 wrote: »
    Even posting who to talk to about a problem with getting deleted gets you deleted. It would be nice if those in charge checked on the people doing the deleting. All this from asking a simple question.
    You really should read your Private Messages and the Rules, specifically Section V. This goes for all of you discussing forum moderation. Do not reply to this notice.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    cptgiacptgia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No, no... it wasn't nearly so extreme. It was less than one day. Google is telling me 7 hours.

Ah, they rolled back only when things went viral then. The problem was around for more than one day for sure.
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    <Snip>
    Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far.

dont-worry-im-from-tech-support-cat-fixing-computer.jpg
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    metatugametatuga Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well at this moment we only hope they get 1 shard UP and that would be a good sign.
  • Options
    madizmomadizmo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The server was up briefly and I bought and upgraded the armor piece. The item you buy is exactly what "Elemental Black Ice Armor" has been for the past couple of months. Upgrading it yields nothing. I don't know why these patches are so difficult when there is no forethought on how one change affects other items.

I dont believe any, or much if anything from this patch worked.

One would hope that any previously made BI gears will still be tier'd. Just a matter of getting the patch to work.. HA
  • Options
    l1ghtbringerkingl1ghtbringerking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    will the timer for the days be set back so that we get a chance to farm up the resources?
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    c6db8f8926814ea5b0b7c254a3113a15.jpg

Very nice, I see your server hamster eating cat with...

drunk_hamster.jpg
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    brush4toiletbrush4toilet Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    completely off topic, but i'm curious if any of you guy has some link pointing to neverwinter population statistics? thx!
  • Options
    cerniacernia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Free ale for everyone the Dwarf is buying!
  • Options
    mofettemofette Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I haven't played this game for 2 years. I decided to play today to see the changes but I see one thing still hasn't changed.
  • Options
    unabletodisplayunabletodisplay Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hmm, depends on how you count ... was down for a few days, do you count the down time in the rollback or no?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    All Palas rejoice :D
    The problem is the patch won't work with the nerf XD
This discussion has been closed.