test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchased Oathbound Paladin pack, cannot get bag/kit

chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title states the new paladin booster box is not granting access to (via the rewards agent) the greater bag of holding or the adventures helper pack that are supposed to be included in this booster pack.

The boxes description states that these two items are claimed via the rewards claim agent in protectors enclaive......however......when you visit said NPC these items are not available to be claimed (they are not even listed).
Post edited by chadblodgett on

Comments

• Options
    valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    cybergetacybergeta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So i purchased the OP pack, and i got all the normal stuff you start out with, but i cannot claim the greater bag of holding and the adventurers kit as he has no option to buy it from him... Maybe im doing something wrong (doubtful, as there is only one NPC and its fairly straightforward) but if not hopefully its fixed ASAP bought this partially for the bag...
  • Options
    deadmaninc84deadmaninc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same problem as you guys I can't claim those items either.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Make sure to file a support ticket, if you haven't already. Hopefully this will be addressed quickly...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    deadmaninc84deadmaninc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why would this happen to me I don't play this game for years come back give them 50$ for this pack and they screw me out of two of the items, great, also I have no clue how to send tickets in this game so even better.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Hey folks, this should be fixed now. The bag and adventurer's helper pack should be available at the Rewards Claim Agent. If you purchased the pack and did not receive these items, please reach out to our support team at http://support.arcgames.com
  • Options
    cybergetacybergeta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thanks akromatik!
  • Options
    ravenlock99ravenlock99 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Hey folks, this should be fixed now. The bag and adventurer's helper pack should be available at the Rewards Claim Agent. If you purchased the pack and did not receive these items, please reach out to our support team at http://support.arcgames.com

That is great! What about the Greycloak starting gear?
  • Options
    chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

This is most definitely NOT fixed, i just checked the rewards vendor and NO the items are still not available to be claimed.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still not fixed for me.
  • Options
    mrdarkmagemrdarkmage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I went to purchase Zen on Arc and it kept giving me credit card issue but yet my credit card account says there is a transaction pending of the amount i paid and yet no Zen? i even specified to go to neverwinter?? what do?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    This is most definitely NOT fixed, i just checked the rewards vendor and NO the items are still not available to be claimed.

So, do as Akromatik said and contact support.
  • Options
    dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I bought the Paladin Pack and I received both of those items. So it must be just certain people who are having problems.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    dameon2k wrote: »
    I bought the Paladin Pack and I received both of those items. So it must be just certain people who are having problems.

I bought my pack before Akro posted that it was fixed, so I'm guessing that they fixed it for people who hadn't bought the pack yet, but those of us who bought the pack immediately probably need to contact support to get our bag and helper pack. I contacted them, though I expect to have to wait a few days to hear back.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ticket send, automatic response, updated, still not working.

I even destroyed the helm, mantle, mace, shield + companion, then you can get again the paladin booster box at the claims agent, and get that stuff again, but I'm not getting 24 slot bag or the adventurers kit, they don't appear in any tab to claim them.

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's game over man we are never getting our stuff :(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's game over man we are never getting our stuff :(

This sort of post always makes me think of Don Music on Sesame Street. NEVER NEVER NEVER
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Contact support fixed the issue. Thank you very much. :)

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Fixed for me thank you.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Support tried to fix things for me, but made me worse off.

I had 3 claimable Greater Bags of Holding and 2 claimable Adventurer's Helper Packs before purchasing the Oathbound Paladin Booster Pack.

I had 3 claimable Greater Bags of Holding and 2 claimable Adventurer's Helper Packs after the purchase, so I asked support for help.

Now, I have 1 claimable Greater Bag of Holding and 1 claimable Adventurer's Helper Pack. :(

I updated my support ticket. Fingers crossed.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    skrimshaw72skrimshaw72 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm still waiting on support, but wanted to ask... Those who had to have support fix this did they add the companion to the Claims Agent. I'm assuming, like the other booster packs it should be under the "Reclaim" tab, but as mine is still not fixed I wanted to ask ahead of time. Thanks
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    two30 wrote: »
    I updated my support ticket. Fingers crossed.

Support fixed my reward claims.

I've been grumpy about various aspects of Neverwinter, but I really appreciate the support team's help.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm still waiting on support, but wanted to ask... Those who had to have support fix this did they add the companion to the Claims Agent. I'm assuming, like the other booster packs it should be under the "Reclaim" tab, but as mine is still not fixed I wanted to ask ahead of time. Thanks

For everything released after the HR pack, you need to get the entire pack (from whatever the first tab is labelled) and discard what you don't want after opening it. They don't have a single item breakdown. I think because that tab is already too crowded for people who've bought everything.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia