What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150317a.5

Comments

• Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Asked so many times, i start wondering if im just stuping since i repeat same question over and over again. Will stat companions get any update to active stats? Like this new, blue pewder golem with +700def +700 power?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    There were cases where an artifact got into a weird state during development of the module. Is this the case for any new versions of the item you acquire or copy over?

Problem still exists with the Sigil of the Hunter. It says 0 damage for both effects on the artifact and even if character is copied over from live again it is saying 0 damage on both effects.
  • Options
    glartyglarty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I copied a L60 toon today to preview, went to rewards claims agent and can't get any Sigils, they all say Complete the Vault Nines 1st.
    Checked a few other toons and none can get any of the unlocked Sigils either, same message.

So I go to where the quest is to get Sigils, its says Level 60 10,000 Gear Score (needs to be updated to item level version) and also that i do not qualify.
    Where as on live Jarlaxle just gives me option to say farewell on same toon.
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glarty wrote: »
    I copied a L60 toon today to preview, went to rewards claims agent and can't get any Sigils, they all say Complete the Vault Nines 1st.
    Checked a few other toons and none can get any of the unlocked Sigils either, same message.

So I go to where the quest is to get Sigils, its says Level 60 10,000 Gear Score (needs to be updated to item level version) and also that i do not qualify.
    Where as on live Jarlaxle just gives me option to say farewell on same toon.

Preview server does not give you access to things like this, you have to bring it with the toon when its copied, you also cannot claim a zen market mount that you have on live. Just make sure your toon has the sigils before you copy across.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I thought i saw some tickets about these issues... I will have people double check.

Panderus
    are there any news on Lightning enchantment damage? It still way lower then on live at same level
  • Options
    valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Content Question. (If this has been previously answered, I apologize)

Since the standard versions of Shores of Tuern and Lair of Lostmauth have been removed, and the epic versions are for Level 70's only, What about the Dragon Gems which are required to make your Level 60 Artifact Weapon? Will they be made available in some other way, because quite frankly, by the time you get to level 70 and can do the Skirmish/Dungeon, it will be a pointless reward.

Bug (non-critical):
    Under the Epic Gear in the Collection's listing, it only lists the brand new sets. None of the old sets show up. I know that you posted that if you don't have at least 1 piece of a set, the set won't appear, but I don't have any of the brand new sets [which appear], but I do have some of the pieces from the old sets[which do not appear].

I know some people are getting impatient for Mod6 to come out, but we also want it to be as good as it can possibly be when it does come out. Good luck.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    scathias wrote: »
    Of note I would like to draw your attention Panderus to the artifact powers on the elemental fire weapons and offhands.

Currently on my GWF i have the Sure strike bonus attached to my Elemental Fire weapon but it only says ?? for the bonus when i have it applied to the weapon. in the manage artifact powers page it correctly reports what the value should be for using the SS power, and the other powers, but all of them show ?? when actually applied to the weapon.

I can't speak for other classes on preview but i heard that this was a similar issue with HR (which you fixed this patch) so i think it would be worth it to go through all the artifact powers on both the weapons and offhands to ensure they work correctly (the weaponmaster power on the GWF offhand on the Golden dragon never did give the correct 5% bonus at max stacks, it was always still only 4%). I will create an updated bug report with the issues on the weapon master feature and the weapon master OH bonus.

-edit-
    here is a link to the bug report Weapon Master feature bugs and weapon master artifact power bugs

Also, could you make a pass through the 4th rank of each power for each class to ensure that it is being applied to the power? Currently on preview (tested on the latest patch) putting the 4th rank into weaponmaster means it stops functioning entirely.

Also, GWF have still not heard back from the devs in relation to why Grand Fissure was suddenly nerfed by about 500% a few patches back with absolutely no mention of it in the patch notes. the destroyer feat Mighty Blade was also nerfed by 50% at this time without any mention at all. In relation to Mighty Blade, it does not seem to increase the damage of any AoE powers GWF use at the moment, so if this could be fixed as well it would be appreciated :)

I am intrested too those a major nerfs and not listed 40-500% nefs not working skills/feats .
    Can some one say at least we are looking into this ?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thedemien wrote: »
    Panderus
    are there any news on Lightning enchantment damage? It still way lower then on live at same level

I wondered my self why it have so low dmg 30% of my weapon dmg 3000-4000 =900-1200 but it deals around 200-300 dmg and i have 60% arp.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Asked so many times, i start wondering if im just stuping since i repeat same question over and over again. Will stat companions get any update to active stats? Like this new, blue pewder golem with +700def +700 power?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

Wait...blue pewter golem?

Where did you find that?

Oh, I see it in collections. Well, there's another companion I'll need for Vlathis, mainly for In Character reasons, but defense and power never hurts. Especially that much.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some mythic artifacts have 120s Cooldown and others have 60s.
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wait...blue pewter golem?

Where did you find that?

Oh, I see it in collections. Well, there's another companion I'll need for Vlathis, mainly for In Character reasons, but defense and power never hurts. Especially that much.

Yes that one, but my strugle is diffrent. Since we got blue companions with much better stats, does that means that all companions will get stat upgrade, olny new ones, or its just a mistake (mistake copy from gatewaytest)?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Problem still exists with the Sigil of the Hunter. It says 0 damage for both effects on the artifact and even if character is copied over from live again it is saying 0 damage on both effects.

Can you message me your character@handle so we can investigate your character specifically?
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pointsman wrote: »
    BiS gear to solo them, I suppose.

They are quite doable with 3+ people.

to do SOLO daily quests??

what are those other 2 people going to do anyway when you get 1-shot by a ranged attack from a control-immune mob, rez you? then when you die again immediately?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can you message me your character@handle so we can investigate your character specifically?

Same issue with Sigil of the devoted , Sigil of the GWF and Lantern of revelation , I just copied the character over 10 minutes ago si I'm guessing the issue is with all characters but if you need my character name I'll pm you it if you need me to. -

zero healing
    CP3Tmw3.jpg
    zero damage
    fy81f89.jpg
    zero damage
    9DsWKCE.jpg
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there any chance that Enchantments will continue being reworked post Mod6? As it stands now some are bugged,undeperforming and will be ignored by all,especially the ones with cooldowns or delayed effects such as Bilethorn(I've posted on the bugs section specifically about this one) and Bronzewood to name a few.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Double post
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It would be nice if you fixed companion tooltips. You're advertising the Oathbound Paladin Booster Pack with a bugged Dedicated Squire tooltip. I look forward to the Black Earth Lockbox/Trove of Elemental Evil advertisement also featuring bugged Archon tooltips.

The tooltip code can't simply list
    {Pow1Name}: {Pow1Desc}
    {Pow2Name}: {Pow2Desc}
    {Pow3Name}: {Pow3Desc}
    anymore. The new Expert and Master passives are displacing companions' unique powers.

Alternatively, if you can't fix the tooltip code, at least photoshop your ads so that the bugs aren't so glaring?
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015

<<Removed. Please use the PM system of this board to submit the requested data.>>
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    why there wouldnt be lv 70 single stat belts in the 1st place????

there are lv 70 single stat belts, they are simply lv 70 versions of the lv 60 belts, same names and everything but with the Greater prefix added. What Panderus meant was that there are no single stat belts that have new stat allocations on them (like a +4 str belt with HP/defense/power for example)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015

The Horses in the quest "Merchant in Distress" in Icewind need a hitpoint boost or a regeneration stat. They get wiped out very quickly before I can draw all the foes surrounding them to me.
    :(
  • Options
    anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am really dissipointed! Old belt 2 int cha and 2x new belt 2 int 2 cha! panderus really? No a single one is 2 str 2 dec.change Losmauth please.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    3 man dungeons now give level appropriate rare items as rewards instead of at the maps level.

When are the other dungeons going to be restored?

Or are the quests that direct you to do them going to be removed?
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    malineffiemalineffie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anim3k wrote: »
    I am really dissipointed! Old belt 2 int cha and 2x new belt 2 int 2 cha! panderus really? No a single one is 2 str 2 dec.change Losmauth please.

Lostmauth belt gives +2STR +2DEX on the preview server
  • Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Same issue with Sigil of the devoted , Sigil of the GWF and Lantern of revelation , I just copied the character over 10 minutes ago si I'm guessing the issue is with all characters but if you need my character name I'll pm you it if you need me to. -

zero healing
    CP3Tmw3.jpg
    zero damage
    fy81f89.jpg
    zero damage
    9DsWKCE.jpg

I have the same issue on my LVL 70 CW, legendary CW,DC,GWF,Beholder artifacts show 0
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    3 days till new mod. Still no idea how to increase briartwine enchant? At least I can't find it on preview.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anim3k wrote: »

The lostmauth belt is Str/Dex if you mean dex where you said dec , also only one of the lvl 70 belts is now Int/Cha (unless gateway belts show different stats to the ingame collection)
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
This discussion has been closed.