Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150317a.1

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    any idea how long the server is down for

Nope , they are having difficulty getting it back online so it could be any time.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "Dungeons: Epic level 70 dungeons now have personal loot for defeating bosses, and players will now get independent chances at loot."

Sweet! I just wish there were more people on preview. I have not been able to do any level 70 dungeons.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "Dungeons: Epic level 70 dungeons now have personal loot for defeating bosses, and players will now get independent chances at loot."

Sweet! I just wish there were more people on preview. I have not been able to do any level 70 dungeons.

Neither have I unfortunately.
  • Options
    berthraktusberthraktus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And the elemental set drow still buggy on my char lvl 70. It really is complicated to test the preview when you have bug parts in your character that you can not do anything.

Does anyone have any solutions to take those Set's pvp char bug?
    No Pain -.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Panderus thanks for confirming...as this was already in on preview as we found out last week.

Content and Environment
    Dungeons: Epic level 70 dungeons now have personal loot for defeating bosses, and players will now get independent chances at loot.

See this thread...it has made a lot of players very happy...and a few other changes that have yet to make it in the preview patch notes are in that thread.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?864351-no-more-need-or-greed
  • Options
    nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Probably not at this time as basically all of that gear will be unobtainable other than from the AH. There are a few things with collections that have come to light with the level increase that leaves the system in need of some upgrades and further exploration/discussions.

I think player's would highly appreciate it if discontinued gear would be available elsewhere mostly for cosmetic/transmuting reasons. But also for collectors.

Their gameplay usability has worn off now, but it feels like a major waste to trash so many skins at once. This is also true for the many items that dropped in the normal versions of dungeons.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2015

see here...was already on preview before today...http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?864351-no-more-need-or-greed
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nwoun1 wrote: »
    I think player's would highly appreciate it if discontinued gear would be available elsewhere mostly for cosmetic/transmuting reasons. But also for collectors.

Their gameplay usability has worn off now, but it feels like a major waste to trash so many skins at once.

Yea, Ill gladly second this thought. This stuff should be less wanted, less useful, but not outright removed. There is rarely a good reason to justify taking options away from players.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Aaaaaaand companions r still not updated. Was expecting a bit more, since it should be one of first thing working in mod6.

Disappointed.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    ok so mc vt lol sot all only drop blues cc wd and tos drop the epics
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    The current plan is not to add additional FX.

You are joking, right? you can't just add 2 new levels and leave the same fx. it would be a really poor quality work, not that you usually do good but still
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Can we at least get the ability to finally turn them off? =P
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So now the vanilla dungeons are giving out better loot drops than the campaign dungeons? is this intended and can anybody tell us whether all drops are now BoP or BtA or are there still BoE gear drops ?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015

This sounds like good news to me, now only if even the current armor FX could be removed...
    Looking like a stinky ball of goo with the SF (would have been ok, if the shader wouldn't darken 'empty' regions, like in courtesan top)
    Or like a rotating mold ball with the p.barkshield (dx9), Endless supply of penicillin for me \o/

Not the greatest fit for a slim half-elf in fashion clothes.
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well jfc. there's a reason i still wear aow at my bis state and don't go templar like a scrub. set bonuses had MEANING. dc's chose to stay with lower stats to give the party the 30% extra damage that high prophet gives. it makes things interesting. and now everyone will wear the same (like a choice out of 2 sets) and the only difference will be stats. super disappointing.

set bonuses like accursed and fabled for sw's should go. it's on a set-dependant level and these set bonuses are stupidly broken. i suggest giving the new sets bonuses neither OP or meaningless, but unique to each class. please take this into consideration.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Please change/update barkshield effect. It is far and away the ugliest animation.

Suggest changing it to look something like bronzewood but on armor
  • Options
    evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    • Level 60 equipment in the "Epic Equipment" and "Artifact Equipment" categories will no longer be displayed for players who do not possess at least one item in the set.

None of my level 60 "Epic Equipment" sets are displaying at all, whether fully complete or partially complete. I hope this is a bug because I just wasted time and Ad's aquiring the missing pieces.
  • Options
    theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    any idea of the lev 70s that got their toons borked by the 70 pvp armor changes can get their toons fixed so they can try some of the new content? I would love to report on GWF changes but I cant seem to put on any chest armor and a GWF without his 13 AC is unplayable
  • Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems to be something wrong with preview still, i can sign in on some of my toons but not all of them, it gives me a login server timeout, then when i try to change back to a working toon i crash. Has happened multiple times now.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Aaaaaaand companions r still not updated. Was expecting a bit more, since it should be one of first thing working in mod6.

What is the issue with companion actives?
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No change to Geas and Warding Flare. Why?
  • Options
    phasednewtphasednewt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    was there a rollback? my lvl 65 CW is back to lvl 64 and I can't wear my boots I had equipped...
  • Options
    rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Server's down. I'm guessing this means we can say goodbye to the preview server until Monday, because why should we get good weekend time for testing/previewing?
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems to be something wrong with preview still, i can sign in on some of my toons but not all of them, it gives me a login server timeout, then when i try to change back to a working toon i crash. Has happened multiple times now.

i have the same problem some characters are invalid characters.
  • Options
    jarecstephjarecsteph Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Classes and Balance
    • Iron Vanguard: Ferocious Reaction: This power should no longer incorrectly trigger multiple times at once when many DoT effects are on the player.
    • Oathbound Paladin: Oath of Protection: Binding Oath: Binding Oath now reflects 20% of the total damage taken to foes when it ends (down from 50%). The Paladin still takes 50% of the damage he would have taken during this time.
    • Scourge Warlock: Feats: Dark Revelry: This feat now correctly uses the target's power when buffing them.
    • Trickster Rogue: Final Moments: This feat has been renamed to Dying Breath.

Content and Environment
    • Dungeons: Epic level 70 dungeons now have personal loot for defeating bosses, and players will now get independent chances at loot.
    • Elemental Evil: Various critical bug fixes to quests.
    • Kessel's Retreat: It is no longer possible to bypass certain encounters.

Items and Economy
    • Epic level 70 dungeons now all give appropriate rewards including seals when defeating bosses.
    • There are new rewards for gaining a level after level 70. Previously unclaimed rewards from level 60 will not be upgraded.

User Interface:
    • Collections for Epic Gear has been updated to include current level 70 end game gear and their respective locations.
    • Level 60 equipment in the "Epic Equipment" and "Artifact Equipment" categories will no longer be displayed for players who do not possess at least one item in the set.

What wrong with TR 2 seconds revealed in module 6? It doesn’t work anymore. Still no fix?
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Alright guys, who forgot to feed the hampsters?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I was ready to pull an all-nighter on my latest char that I copied over. Oh well! RIP to the servers.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is the issue with companion actives?

I dont know? Purple giving 300 stats which equals 0.75% in real nubers? (or 3% for arpen)

Also, one of companions in gatway is giving +700def +700 power at blue.

I want to know what can we expect about companions. I will be rly pissed off if companions stats will stay at it is...

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

This discussion has been closed.