What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Update

124»

Comments

• voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    reds351 wrote: »
    The pvp gear at level 70 has a set bonus.

Most of them are pretty crappy set bonuses I know the GF and OPs are
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    reds351 wrote: »
    With the amount of effort to get any of the gear and how lackluster it looks compared to other gear I can see IWD being dead mod 6.

It was DoA since mod 4 and is more dead now in mod 5. They are actually selling the previously hard to get Gloves in the zen shop for a rather low price now, you can see that they don't think it makes much sense to work on Black Ice gear.

The Elemental set being level 70 will buy them some time to come up with a new pvp gear likely from the lockboxes. BI gear is still good for leveling for some time but eventually will become garbage.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is why it was suggested to do more with black ice damage stat. Could make black ice equipment more desirable and open up some cool builds. I do think that they arent finished yet. Need to add a set bonus and weapons
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lwedar wrote: »
    This is why it was suggested to do more with black ice damage stat. Could make black ice equipment more desirable and open up some cool builds. I do think that they arent finished yet. Need to add a set bonus and weapons

The black ice stat has been eliminated, as per a dev's post.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    Purified BI gear for certain builds is outstanding as of this moment. Purified Absorption, in conjunction with other defensive choices gave awesome results. I'm very disappointed we are losing that option.

We're not losing that option, we simply have other options at level 70.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    is this thread bugged because i cant get to page 12?
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dodgo wrote: »
    is this thread bugged because i cant get to page 12?

There is no page 12. It is merely a figment of your imagination - which means a Trickster Rogue likely put it there! :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    What are the chances of them adding a new BI main/offhand? I know there is not one atm but does anyone think they will add one in?