What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Devoted Cleric Cap Raise

124»

Comments

• lupisulupisu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    silverkelt wrote: »
    ... it might be a bug, but with the massive amount of mess, do you feel like this is needed to be even in thier top 100 items for DC?

I do feel that fixes in the staggering amount of bugs would, in general, be the most important improvement that can be made, yes. Is there a host of DC abilities being either lackluster or downright useless, also yes.

But if everything at least worked the way intended and/or documented it would make both, building for players, and balancing for devs easier.
  • balthasarusbalthasarus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bug: Anointed Action
    Anointed Action, with offhand artifact class bonus to it, gives you 4187 instant heal that procs few times every second in fight when you get struck by a foe - what makes you get more than 30k heal every second. I can stand on every leveling map (like for example The Fiery Pit) with more than 20 mobs and stay alive without even fighting with them. I have done tests without taken boons and feets. Thats not like it should work.
  • lilhamletlilhamlet Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can anyone clarify if Encounter/Daily interactions with Repurpose Soul have finally been fixed? If not, which powers still don't proc the ability on crit?
  • pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Is it me or is empowered break the spirit still not providing 30% damage increase despite buff icon ?????
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is it me or is empowered break the spirit still not providing 30% damage increase despite buff icon ?????

Its not just you. This has been reported many many times.
  • pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    thestia wrote: »
    Its not just you. This has been reported many many times.

Why has it been not fixed then ? Its a critical issue for MAJOR encounter that could have impacted COUNTLESS OF LOST TIAMAT FIGHTS.

/Sigh ... I need a ciggy >. >"
This discussion has been closed.