What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you expect from module 6 : Elemental Evil

124»

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zogara wrote: »
    A Druid instead of a Paladin, since the devs have only dropped hints about a Druid since the Ranger and Warlock were added... They've said nothing about a Paladin until now all of the sudden. (Plus, I think a Druid fits the module theme much better, anyway...)

Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it. It's obvious to me that the upcoming regen and LS nerf is to carve out a niche for paladins in groups -- regardless of the harm it does to everyone else who solos (which is most of the time). What will classes lose to accommodate a druid? A monk? A bard? Apparently they couldn't come up with a way to make the paladin relevant without such a severe nerf.

In the patch notes gmc points out that stat curves will become a lot friendlier. I did see this for the Movement stat (8.8% run-speed bonus jumped to 11%), but not for the Defense stat (6200 defense resulted in only a 1% increase in damage resistance). I plan to compare all of my stats and their contributing bonuses once Preview is back up (and hopefully the client won't crash 4 out of 5 times as it was last night).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • berhudarolberhudarol Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Press "c", scroll down, click and drag your power to the slot. Owww, you die.

I want easy power switching with just one click. You don't have to wait for module 6 for this. Do it with just one maintenance. Simple and easy.
  • actausactaus Member Posts: 64
    edited January 2015
    Game balance.. We can expect so much in the next update. This is very serious my community friends.
    Cryptic not only adding 10 extra levels, but new feats + slottable power features. This could potentially ruin the class or buff them dramatically. Here is my list:

- Competable gear set. (CW HV set is the good example), give us more options to decide which gear to wear.

- Dungeon stratigic difficulty increase (I hope end fight would be extreamely hard).

- Maybe not in module 6, but I want something called "Infinite dungeon" which gets harder as you progress. For example: Complete F 1 and defeat the boss in order to enter F2. And once you reach F 7, it becomes insanely hard, but you have a chance to aquire legendary stuff from a chest. Basically, only smart players can reach F7 and no need to worry about failure group :p
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't know if I should expect to actually see this, but I'd *like* to see more unpredictable content, and not just in new content.

Example:

You go to the Blighted Grove to gather blighted acorns. Unbeknownst to you, one particular witherer knows a different spell than the one they normally do, and he has a nasty surprise for you.

There is a patrol of four giantsouls wandering around somewhere. Their patrol path isn't always the same.

Half a dozen redcaps are in one of the huts (I don't know, maybe playing poker) and they notice you kill off some of their buddies down below. They are none too pleased and jump out and attack.

You're in a group doing Cragmire Crypts (normal or epic, doesn't matter). A wall collapses and a gelatinous cube comes out! Sometimes it's one wall, sometimes it's another (of perhaps a dozen possibilities). Sometimes it isn't a gelatinous cube, sometimes it's something even nastier (umber hulks, xorns, use your imagination).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • miniar0isminiar0is Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    teeeeemple...

It's been so very long since I last visited the temple of elemental evil... it was such a good campaign...

I'm an old tabletop gamer.. shut up...

*whispers* return to the temple of elemental eeeeeevil...

Also BOOOOO at paladins...
    BOO!

GIMME DRUID!
  • miniar0isminiar0is Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    berhudarol wrote: »
    Press "c", scroll down, click and drag your power to the slot. Owww, you die.

I want easy power switching with just one click. You don't have to wait for module 6 for this. Do it with just one maintenance. Simple and easy.

Yes.. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... this thing PLEASE