test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers down?

12346»

Comments

• abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes, they are humans, but all those responses they give, it's like they have a bind or something.
    i found them repetitive, just analyze the text.

Dude, there are only so many ways you can say "We know there's a problem and we're working on a fix, we'll tell you once we have something." Chill out.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • pereverperever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lin's Favour are bugged. Fix or delete it. That destroy serwer ;) Think how ppl get mass some items ^^
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes, they are humans, but all those responses they give, it's like they have a bind or something.
    i found them repetitive, just analyze the text.

They're probably used to typing them out. -.-
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok so how about you make a sub forum for servers being down instead of moving our posts and failing to get them into this one? :/ this is getting silly and VERY unhelpful.
  • ashnvfashnvf Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014

That is crazy. I waited 20 minutes before creating this post. It shouldn't take them an hour to realize there is a problem with their servers. You would think they have real time health monitoring services that would alert them to these issues....
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Closing now, as we have an announcement:
    [h=3]Sticky: Unexpected Server Problems - 12/31/14[/h]Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • darkredlinkdarkredlink Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't get the updater to work. I get "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support." That one link with the replacement .exe file doesn't work. There is nothing on the link. I really want to play Neverwinter as I just hit level 30 last night.
  • zlijaguarzlijaguar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't get the updater to work. I get "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support." That one link with the replacement .exe file doesn't work. There is nothing on the link. I really want to play Neverwinter as I just hit level 30 last night.
    i have same problem! can anybody help?
  • velynnavelynna Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    zlijaguar wrote: »
    i have same problem! can anybody help?

I can't load the gateway, the launcher, ARC, or anything, even when attempting to replace the files.
  • taulan999taulan999 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Having same problem. Flushing DNS got me past it, but still can't login. Says the server is unavailable.
  • wyndrarchwyndrarch Member Posts: 147
    edited December 2014
    Please direct your attention to here, instead of necroposting.
This discussion has been closed.