test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Emergency Maintenance 11/21 at 7 AM PST (Completed)

124»

Comments

• djkrdd2677djkrdd2677 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Its better than it was.
  • armitchellarmitchell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think people lose the site that this game is about making money. ICD release on Hoard enchants or Fey even would mean less purchases from Zen market. Maybe you don't buy them but I am sure that loss of money would not be conducive to a business plan.

Cryptic like any other MMO has issues with servers. No more or less than Fortune 500 companies that run servers for customers around the world. Updating them on a regular basis is what keeps them up from week to week, and when they find an issue whether it be security or stability, then it must be taken care of in order for them to keep making money.

Stop your whining because you spent such and such amount of money and played hookie from work / school and have to wait an hour for servers to be up.

I appreciate all the work with programming and design that goes into these games and I hope they continue to work and do their best to continue this great game.

Thank you Cryptic
    xpaija.jpg
  • djkrdd2677djkrdd2677 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    loboguild wrote: »
    Still having issues with the account server. Nothing changed for me.
    Try rebooting it worked for me
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Lobo, the maintenance is on the account server so that is probably the cause of your issues.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Lobo, the maintenance is on the account server so that is probably the cause of your issues.

Servers are up again? I can at least login to the gateway.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Closing as Maintenance has completed. Have fun!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.