Install Arc
Options

Artifact Belts: Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wheres the option "farmed since launch and still havent gotten one" ?
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This one DD, I got TWO belts, a CON belt (for GF) and a WIS belt (for DC), and Lostmauth's Horn artifact! All within one DD, it was amazing.

The rest of the time, hundreds of runs - absolutely nothing. Yes some gems but even gems are disappointing now.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    So the option of "Auction House" is not even going to come up and you have to stick it in "elsewhere"?
  • Options
    herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After seeing 3 guild members get them from lockboxes, Epic Lostmauth boss and Whispering Caverns.
    I bought 2 that I have - Con and Wisdom.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    MY choice of belt from AH.
    after 1000 run E.lol (1 charisma belt)
    and bit lower then 400 run of E.SoT (nothing)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    shadevp wrote: »
    Can't find how to alter the poll itself (not just the OP) :(....
    Only Moderators can alter poll choices, players could skew their polls if they could edit their poll choices. I added a 9th option and edited the 8th one for clarity. Moved to Gameplay also.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    tricksterrogu3tricksterrogu3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1000+ dragons killed in Rothe Valley, 8500 dragon coins, all the time Great Success, no belt. Time to quit this game... I am a pvp player, not a farmer/grinder. The one who has this idea of drop the belt killed this game.
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    The RNG for these is quite harsh beyond reason, the dam things already cost as much AD to refine anyway...

I've ran through IWD and ToD campaigns with 7 characters, not ONE of them got black ice gloves or an artifact belt.

I have a distinct feeling that, this is far more likely than not, the vast majority of player's experiences.

If you want an artifact belt, you buy it on the AH, nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dey be increasing the Artifact belt drop rates for module five eyyyy xD books too ... double eyyyyyy xD
    panderus wrote: »
    Tyranny of Dragons Campaign: We have increased the drop rates for Haarl's Treatise on Dragonkind (Boon 4) and Breyer's Draconic Investigations (Boon 5).
    Tyranny of Dragons rewards: Increased the drop rates of artifact belts in the Epic versions of The Shores of Tuern skirmish and the Lair of Lostmauth dungeon.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yay! So won't bother with mod 4 until mod 5.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »

You need to start collecting some serious RP , <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> loads of new artifact gear is coming xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »

might want to get that arty weapon now while it's still 1/3 chance unless u want the 2 new paragon arty weapons.
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    so they are increasing the drop rate from almost zero? what are they increasing it to, slightly more than almost zero?
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    so they are increasing the drop rate from almost zero? what are they increasing it to, slightly more than almost zero?

That's still technically an increase...
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I didn't say it wasn't
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    my guildy got 6 belts in 2 days
    he's cheating!!

-Mr.Bitter 357 runs no belts :mad:
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • Options
    wolhaiksong332wolhaiksong332 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107
    edited October 2014
    I bought a dex belt from the AH. And a guildy gave me a Con belt.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Only Moderators can alter poll choices, players could skew their polls if they could edit their poll choices. I added a 9th option and edited the 8th one for clarity. Moved to Gameplay also.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator

Most understandable.
    Thank you for altering the poll variants.

Also, thanks to all who took care to visit, vote and leave some comments.
    The general picture is quite depressing though: as of 10/20/2014: 55 people either didn't get them or just bought them in AH against 12 who actually got the belt(s).

Ah well, they are supposed to be rare after all. But with my luck I believe I'll have just to farm some AD and buy the belts for my other 2 characters.
  • Options
    qq88ppqq88pp Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not sure what to vote ...

I used 33 keys and got a blue Twined Rope of Dexterity from a lockbox. This one I sold for 8m, bought a new one for 5m, sold that for 12m, bought a new one for 3m, sold that for 8m, bought another one for 5m sold that for 7m

So, did I get 4 belts or none at all?

You should ask "where did you get your BOUND belt from" to get some answers that might give a hint of reality.
    Everything else .... worthless!
  • Options
    nubc3ke7331nubc3ke7331 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Bought owl bear int belt(green)(7.5mill) then opened 5 lock boxes and got one from there( :mad:)
    wisdom belt dropped last boss in esot(won)
    strength belt was in second chest in elol

all together I did about 20 runs total and got 2 belts ;)

I don't even bother with the dragons, All I do is get quest >hit dragon and then> do professions while others kill it, then get my completion and move on to other characters

I have never seen in chat someone got a belt while I'm online, and I'm online about 4 hours a night sometimes more sometimes less
    I have even stopped trying for my gauntlets also on my tr gf and cw(drop rate was a lot better in mod1 ad mod2) what ever they use for Ice Wind Dale ITS BROKE!!
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The first artifact belt (Plated Belt on Constitution) I got dropped from Garakas in normal Shores of Tuern. It went straight into my inventory, I didn't have to roll for it. I also got the Sash of Chrisma in the Dragon chest in normal SoT. That was weeks ago. Nothing since after 100's and 100s or runs.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    qq88pp wrote: »
    I used 33 keys and got a blue Twined Rope of Dexterity from a lockbox. This one I sold for 8m, bought a new one for 5m, sold that for 12m, bought a new one for 3m, sold that for 8m, bought another one for 5m sold that for 7m

It means that you actually got 1 belt. Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Bought owl bear int belt(green)(7.5mill) then opened 5 lock boxes and got one from there( :mad:)

Wow! Luckkkky :)

But, in any case with the new belts as a part of a set posted from the Preview server gaining a current one right now isn't that necessary after all :/
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I bought a dex belt from the AH. And a guildy gave me a Con belt.

Guildy gave you one? What is your guild I wanna join... :D

No belts for me. I think I would have accumulated near 10k hoard pennies by now over my all characters if I would have saved them and I have grinded eLoL, SoT and eSoT pretty much.
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    qq88pp wrote: »

You should ask "where did you get your BOUND belt from" to get some answers that might give a hint of reality.
    Everything else .... worthless!

It means you got 1 belt from the zen store keys
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014

I don't even bother with the dragons, All I do is get quest >hit dragon and then> do professions while others kill it, then get my completion and move on to other characters

I have never seen in chat someone got a belt while I'm online, and I'm online about 4 hours a night sometimes more sometimes less
    I have even stopped trying for my gauntlets also on my tr gf and cw(drop rate was a lot better in mod1 ad mod2) what ever they use for Ice Wind Dale ITS BROKE!!

I have completed Dread Ring with two characters both having first thing gauntlets upgraded to max and still no artifact drop (I would really need it for my GWF), so IWD is not the only stingy campaign. Also besides one Blink Dog (40k AD at the time), I don't think I have gained anything worthwhile from Sharandra either.

From IWD I have got one gauntlet, but that was really hard and frustrating grinding session multiple and I don't even use it for my CW who got it as the whole set eats too much juice for my taste and isn't offering that much extra for CW IMHO, atleast over HV/Draconic/Grim. Have it still on bank if I would change my mind at some point...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    g4nj4m4n0g4nj4m4n0 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Got Twined rope of dex from eLOL in Arcane chest. I sopose i was quite lucky since i got it after only 20 or so peeks in arcane chest, ofc saving up the key for worthy loot, and worthy it was!
  • Options
    g4nj4m4n0g4nj4m4n0 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    g4nj4m4n0 wrote: »
    Got Twined rope of dex from eLOL in Arcane chest. I sopose i was quite lucky since i got it after only 20 or so peeks in arcane chest, ofc saving up the key for worthy loot, and worthy it was!

crafted another key, went in eLOL, told ppl in party "could you belive if i got another belt" before last boss... And what happened? Another twined rope of dex! Couldnt fracking belive it...