test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hr piercing dmg

Comments

• benja32gonsalesbenja32gonsales Member Posts: 236 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    williep30 wrote: »
    Wow took him a total of 10 seconds(not counting Soulforged), not to mention that the GWF didn't fight back at all. Please explain to me how is this different than CWs melting in the same/less possible time?

It's not, that's the problem, both classes deserve a nerf, as GF's, and Glyphs.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I know we all hate the nerf word but the damage it does is insane.

I don't hate that word. I hate it used for the wrong reasons.

I have a 15.5K GS HR. That damage does not happen in normal situations.

I've seen some other survivable HR's but none that did that level of damage including my own.
    I'll be the first to tell you GWF's, SW and CW's are horribly squishy for me but TR's, HR's, GF's and even DC's to a lesser extent do not suffer the same problem unless play skill or a massive gear difference comes into play.

And despite CW's and SW's being completely destroyed with one rotation I have to first manage to reach them for that to happen which can be quite problematic since CW's and SW's will also kill me in one rotation.

That video is useless until data is shown...and even then GWF's main source of survivability is being active in combat. I guarantee if I sat still with my HR I would be limping after that attack too yet I am more than capable of dancing against another HR for several minutes without dying. Long story short standing still isn't an adequate representation of an issue as the game is balanced towards other players trying to survive...
  • cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm sorry, maybe if this wasn't 100% planned and the GWF was good he would have used FLS while he saw you about to use ROS, he wouldn't have gotten caught in a boars rush since he has immunity during his sprint..,., but if the point of this video was to show us how it's possible to kill another class while it's standing there then good job? Go to the CW killing the DC thread and read all the comments..... I feel like you made this thread in hope of getting the HR nerfed before your GF so you have 100% ez mode. For the past month you've been saying "I can kill ppl with my 12k HR it's OP" I thought you were going somewhere, then I see this video with you using ROS while someone stands there and I laugh. At least record a PvP match. Anyway, this thread is going to get deleted because fighting is gonna break out and the mods don't feel like actually taking time to clear posts so they'll lock and send to Lower Depths
  • williep30williep30 Member Posts: 773 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    It is in need of a nerf. I know, I know we all hate the nerf word but the damage it does is insane. Juts run a pug and you will see HR's under 12k GS man-handling 19k GWF, TR, DC in a single rotation. The damage doesn't seem to be mitigated by anything. You don't even need to have good stats or gear on a combat HR at the moment. Just the ability to mash buttons.

You can say its glyphs but it isn't. Glyphs just multiply the problem.

HR shouldn't have gotten a mod4 buff. They were good enough as it was. And people aren't just complaining about the glyphs. A few threads bring up that its proccing damage as well. Passive damage now accounts for at least 1/3 of a classes damage. Glyphs, feats, weapon/armor enchants account for most of a classes' damage now. As far as HRs ability to "mash buttons", have you ever played an HR? Theyre the most complicated class to play right now(SW second atm). If you wanted to describe a "mash buttons" class, I think the GWF/CW fit that one to a T.
    I hear "learn to play" all the time, but it seems to me that it should be defined as "my class is balanced, except when others beat it, then THAT class is OP"...
  • enbeekayenbeekay Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't hate that word. I hate it used for the wrong reasons.

I have a 15.5K GS HR. That damage does not happen in normal situations.

I've seen some other survivable HR's but none that did that level of damage including my own.
    I'll be the first to tell you GWF's, SW and CW's are horribly squishy for me but TR's, HR's, GF's and even DC's to a lesser extent do not suffer the same problem unless play skill or a massive gear difference comes into play.

And despite CW's and SW's being completely destroyed with one rotation I have to first manage to reach them for that to happen which can be quite problematic since CW's and SW's will also kill me in one rotation.

That video is useless until data is shown...and even then GWF's main source of survivability is being active in combat. I guarantee if I sat still with my HR I would be limping after that attack too yet I am more than capable of dancing against another HR for several minutes without dying. Long story short standing still isn't an adequate representation of an issue as the game is balanced towards other players trying to survive...

Can you tell me what kind of HR he is and what rotation of skills he's using? Would it be viable in PvE as well?
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    enbeekay wrote: »
    Yea I'm asking what it is particularly you're using? I play a SW and GF for PvE so all I'm hearing you say is "I have no enchants and glyphs and I press 3 buttons." What spec it is even.

Its just the usually pvp pathfinder cmbat spec. It's the basic spec for pvp hr players and the piercing/ dot dmg is very very high.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Wow took him a total of 10 seconds(not counting Soulforged), not to mention that the GWF didn't fight back at all. Please explain to me how is this different than CWs melting in the same/less possible time?

BECAUSE IM 12K GS! so what if he was fighitng back ? i did near 40k dmg with just 3 things without a wep enchant lol do you not see that ? Also show me a 12k cw without wep enchant doing that.

If that hr was my main char and I had 19k gs do you think any gwf would have a chance ? No its that simple. also you can say he wasnt fighting back but I also didn't use my other 5 encounter powers. I was just showing the dmg of hr that is too high.

Edit:
    Point of this is i don't want a nerf, i NEVER ask for nerfs but i would be happy with a change. the piercing shouldn't be that good, it takes no skill to hit a guy with some powers then just watch them die and the hr has the best survival so it dont matter much if you fight back. I would love the dmg to be toned down but maybe buffed in some other way, some way that everyone can agree on, maybe a way that requires more skill to get that dmg.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Long story short standing still isn't an adequate representation of an issue as the game is balanced towards other players trying to survive...

Sorry but your missing the point. I'm not saying my low gs hunter can beat the guy in 1v1 but I'm 7k gs less than him and dont even have a wep enchant slotted and without using glyphs i can deal near 40k dmg that quick with just the dot...as i said i also have another 5 encounters i havent used so it would be a LOT more dmg.

Also in combat this is easy to land..just use boar charge and there you go. I would prefer the combo to be more skillful to reach such high dmg thats all.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    I'm sorry, maybe if this wasn't 100% planned and the GWF was good he would have used FLS while he saw you about to use ROS, he wouldn't have gotten caught in a boars rush since he has immunity during his sprint..,., but if the point of this video was to show us how it's possible to kill another class while it's standing there then good job? Go to the CW killing the DC thread and read all the comments..... I feel like you made this thread in hope of getting the HR nerfed before your GF so you have 100% ez mode. For the past month you've been saying "I can kill ppl with my 12k HR it's OP" I thought you were going somewhere, then I see this video with you using ROS while someone stands there and I laugh. At least record a PvP match. Anyway, this thread is going to get deleted because fighting is gonna break out and the mods don't feel like actually taking time to clear posts so they'll lock and send to Lower Depths

If you had the ability to read then you would have read my posts and not have made a post that makes no sense. As i have said about 10 times the point was to show the hr base dmg with dot and i did, i didn't say it was a 1v1 did I ?? NO so what are you talking about ?

Also i have made a thread about gf bugs and another about gf KV and red glyphs being broken OP so dont speak about me like you know me because you clearly don't.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If ur thread and video isnt about pvp situations, whats the meaning if it at all?
    Sorry, if I gear a CW 12k with only power and armpen, them put him in such a madeup sitiation, i can bring that gwf also down easily.

Rain of swords pvp… yeah… lol

Really guys, in what state do u pvp?
    You think HRs doing high dmg? Fight high end cws in pvp. Or fight GFs who are catching u in their rotation. My 21k gs HR is one rotated by a BiS offensive GF. Do u know why i dont post videos about it? Because in pvp u tend to not stand still, butto move around and didge things. All i have to say about this thread is: rain of swords in pvp LOL!
    Try again and we may have a construcitve discussion about REAL pvp. Not madeup situations.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a new 12k HR and it can kill similar or slightly better geared GWF, CW, SW, and TR if they don't get away in time in 1 rotation, but the build to do that is very squishy and I can also be killed in 1 rotation by many of these players if they get me first.

HR needs the burst damage for this for its survivability, if it doesn't kill quickly its dead, so its damage should not be nerfed or it would need a big survivability boost.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
    edited September 2014
    If ur thread and video isnt about pvp situations, whats the meaning if it at all?
    Sorry, if I gear a CW 12k with only power and armpen, them put him in such a madeup sitiation, i can bring that gwf also down easily.

Rain of swords pvp… yeah… lol

Really guys, in what state do u pvp?
    You think HRs doing high dmg? Fight high end cws in pvp. Or fight GFs who are catching u in their rotation. My 21k gs HR is one rotated by a BiS offensive GF. Do u know why i dont post videos about it? Because in pvp u tend to not stand still, butto move around and didge things. All i have to say about this thread is: rain of swords in pvp LOL!
    Try again and we may have a construcitve discussion about REAL pvp. Not madeup situations.

Seems a lot of people who cant read :D

Once again, my 12k hr with no wep enchant dealing near 40k dmg by using just 3 powers to me seems too much and as i have said twice i didn't even use my 5 other encounters.

NOW PLEASE READ THIS. if you don't read what I'm saying then whats the point of replying ?

If my hr was high geared with perfect wep enchant I could deal so much more AND again like I have said many many times I can just use boar charge so the guy doesn't need to stand still because I knock him still.

now can anyone with a high end hr please show a 1v1 against a good gf or gwf ?
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    I have a new 12k HR and it can kill similar or slightly better geared GWF, CW, SW, and TR if they don't get away in time in 1 rotation, but the build to do that is very squishy and I can also be killed in 1 rotation by many of these players if they get me first.

HR needs the burst damage for this for its survivability, if it doesn't kill quickly its dead, so its damage should not be nerfed or it would need a big survivability boost.

But your not using the build i am....

The combat path has most survivability and dmg for pvp bro so sorry but you are wrong. And again i dont want it nerfed i want it to require more skill so hr can just spin around you killing you so easy.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    BECAUSE IM 12K GS! so what if he was fighitng back ? i did near 40k dmg with just 3 things without a wep enchant lol do you not see that ? Also show me a 12k cw without wep enchant doing that.

If that hr was my main char and I had 19k gs do you think any gwf would have a chance ? No its that simple. also you can say he wasnt fighting back but I also didn't use my other 5 encounter powers. I was just showing the dmg of hr that is too high.

Edit:
    Point of this is i don't want a nerf, i NEVER ask for nerfs but i would be happy with a change. the piercing shouldn't be that good, it takes no skill to hit a guy with some powers then just watch them die and the hr has the best survival so it dont matter much if you fight back. I would love the dmg to be toned down but maybe buffed in some other way, some way that everyone can agree on, maybe a way that requires more skill to get that dmg.

Do you get the point that gearscore doesn't always mean more damage, right? Built right, a class can and will overcome gearscore gaps... I cant remember the thread name, but a CW posted a vid when mod4 came out about a 9k cw with no tenacity gear wrecking pvp!!! Wheres the complaint about that?

As far as without weapon enchants, they don't do any of the real damage. I cant believe that this far in the game, people still think they can only do great damage if they had weapon enchants on! The real things doing the damage are feats proccing. Like someone asked you, do this with a)the GWF fighting back, b)with combat logs.

P.S. Long before I even reached 12k on my CW(I also didn't use weapon enchants back then) I could accomplish 40k+ alone through a well timed EotS Ice Knife, Shard, Sudden Storm etc... It all depended on what abilities you ran, and your rotation...

If damage needs to be toned down, although they need slightly more than CW, tone it down all around. GWF procs, CW procs, HR procs, even SW procs claim more damage. And then people wonder why those are the top dps classes. Its not just the speed of their dps. Its their dps, and their feats proccing. Tell me, does a TR have a feat that procs 15% of a players health in addition to their hit? Does a DC? Does a GF?
    I hear "learn to play" all the time, but it seems to me that it should be defined as "my class is balanced, except when others beat it, then THAT class is OP"...
    edited September 2014
    If you had the ability to read then you would have read my posts and not have made a post that makes no sense. As i have said about 10 times the point was to show the hr base dmg with dot and i did, i didn't say it was a 1v1 did I ?? NO so what are you talking about ?

Also i have made a thread about gf bugs and another about gf KV and red glyphs being broken OP so dont speak about me like you know me because you clearly don't.

Dude..... Every class except maybe the DC can do that? If a TR kept using an at will and occasionally throwing in lashing blade (using this since it's easy to dodge) the match would end the same so I don't get what this shows?you made this to show the base damage with DOTs? Then nice video but it's as irrelevant as me making a video titled "GFs GW dmg" leading me to assume that the only reason you made this video was because you wanted people to comment saying how OP the class is.... But I'm sure you play your GF very well and I'm sure you know that in high end PvP that's never going to happen so what's the point of the thread?
    edited September 2014
    snip

I understand and this was mainly to show the hr base dmg but with a maxed char you know it would still do a decent amount more right ?

Also as for doing a vid with a gwf fighting back, you know why i didn't ? Because everyone who tried to defend this would just say, "the gwf is bad". Thats it, no one would accept that a 12k hr can beat a 19k gwf when i myself have done it to many players. Because that's how the forum works bro.

My vid did it's job. It was just to show that a base hr can inflict very high dmg and show the potential of what a maxed hr could do and i would do a 1v1 vid but there is no point as it would change no ones mind for the reason I said.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Seems a lot of people who cant read :D

Once again, my 12k hr with no wep enchant dealing near 40k dmg by using just 3 powers to me seems too much and as i have said twice i didn't even use my 5 other encounters.

NOW PLEASE READ THIS. if you don't read what I'm saying then whats the point of replying ?

If my hr was high geared with perfect wep enchant I could deal so much more AND again like I have said many many times I can just use boar charge so the guy doesn't need to stand still because I knock him still.

now can anyone with a high end hr please show a 1v1 against a good gf or gwf ?

Okay sorry for not "reading" what you said but if I got my GF took all his gear and enchants off and got him to 12k then I let a GWF stand there while I attacked with Griffons Wrath and my at wills HE STILL WOULD DIE. So I'm not sure why you feel that the GWF should be able to stand still, take all that damage and live... Yes BIS HRs are out of control but your video proves nothing!!!!
    edited September 2014
    Dude..... Every class except maybe the DC can do that? If a TR kept using an at will and occasionally throwing in lashing blade (using this since it's easy to dodge) the match would end the same so I don't get what this shows?you made this to show the base damage with DOTs? Then nice video but it's as irrelevant as me making a video titled "GFs GW dmg" leading me to assume that the only reason you made this video was because you wanted people to comment saying how OP the class is.... But I'm sure you play your GF very well and I'm sure you know that in high end PvP that's never going to happen so what's the point of the thread?

I get what your saying man, i know all classes have potential and stuff but hr does have more dmg than the other classes, maybe equal to cw but the hr beats them for survivability.

And the point of this thread was to just show what a low hr could do to a high geared player since i cant prove it as i cant record vids myself but i do beat many high geared players with this little hr. And like I said, I didn't use my 5 other encounters, liek boar charge i could pin them down to use this combo and i could use fox shift too, thats another 6k+ dmg. A full rotation of all my encounters is about 60k dmg including the dot. When a full rotation of other classes at that gs would not be that high at all.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    I just want to know what these "3 Powers" are so I can look at them on the calc. Or are they that big of a mystery? Some Illuminati HR shenanigans going down in here or what?
    edited September 2014
    I understand and this was mainly to show the hr base dmg but with a maxed char you know it would still do a decent amount more right ?

Also as for doing a vid with a gwf fighting back, you know why i didn't ? Because everyone who tried to defend this would just say, "the gwf is bad". Thats it, no one would accept that a 12k hr can beat a 19k gwf when i myself have done it to many players. Because that's how the forum works bro.

My vid did it's job. It was just to show that a base hr can inflict very high dmg and show the potential of what a maxed hr could do and i would do a 1v1 vid but there is no point as it would change no ones mind for the reason I said.

But showing something without accepting variables is 1 sided, isn't it? Once again, no one denied the damage. But YOU refuse to understand the concept of fighting back, don't you? If someone's fighting back, you cant land as many hits, their dr can come into effect as well. If you showed a GWF going unstoppable, having his DR increased, and still did that much damage, then you can say something, cant you?

In addition, ill show a vid you cant deny then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3usksqLhOs
    edited September 2014
    I get what your saying man, i know all classes have potential and stuff but hr does have more dmg than the other classes, maybe equal to cw but the hr beats them for survivability.

And the point of this thread was to just show what a low hr could do to a high geared player since i cant prove it as i cant record vids myself but i do beat many high geared players with this little hr. And like I said, I didn't use my 5 other encounters, liek boar charge i could pin them down to use this combo and i could use fox shift too, thats another 6k+ dmg. A full rotation of all my encounters is about 60k dmg including the dot. When a full rotation of other classes at that gs would not be that high at all.

I know HRs needed to be changed, that's why I didn't comment on thread until the video.... It wasn't a very well way to show it but I get the rest of the thread, the reason why the HRs are becoming such a peat is because the devs decided all their damage should be given over time, until then I'll be leveling my new rogue
    edited September 2014
    Okay sorry for not "reading" what you said but if I got my GF took all his gear and enchants off and got him to 12k then I let a GWF stand there while I attacked with Griffons Wrath and my at wills HE STILL WOULD DIE. So I'm not sure why you feel that the GWF should be able to stand still, take all that damage and live... Yes BIS HRs are out of control but your video proves nothing!!!!

I said you wasnt reading because i post answers and then peopel keep saying the same thing that i have already answered man.

I would be willing to test this. As i said my 12k hr can deal about 60k dmg with 1 rotation or at least 40-60k depending on the player, that's 2 at wills and my encounters, daily not included. With my gf if i got my gs down to 12k i know i would not deal even half that. Thats my point that im trying to make.

And im not saying that HR are OP, im saying that to get such high dmg it requires hardly any skill to just dot the enemy, since thats where most hr dmg comes from. I would just like a more skillful damage option for them so they can still reach good dmg if they are geared and skilled but not a 12k hr with hardly any gear.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    Yeah I know he could have went unstoppable or fought back, again the vid was mainly to show the base dmg that the hr could do with that. Maybe gwf was not the best choice but it it was a cw or something then he couldnt stop the dmg or go unstoppable, all that dmg would have affected him so i still think its a little too much since it requires not much skill.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    I know HRs needed to be changed, that's why I didn't comment on thread until the video.... It wasn't a very well way to show it but I get the rest of the thread, the reason why the HRs are becoming such a peat is because the devs decided all their damage should be given over time, until then I'll be leveling my new rogue

Yeah i couldn't really think of a better way to show it so sorry. If i did a 1v1 with a high gs gwf and won everyone would just say he was bad though, trying to avoid the point that it should be nearly impossible for a 12k to beat a 19k.

If you can think of a better way to show it then please let me know and maybe we can do a thread where everyone agrees about something :) I didnt want a debate thread lol so i will try to show it better to you guys somehow.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    But your not using the build i am....

The combat path has most survivability and dmg for pvp bro so sorry but you are wrong. And again i dont want it nerfed i want it to require more skill so hr can just spin around you killing you so easy.

Combat is still squishy at lower GS, you can still be 1 rotation by competent players if you don't get them first or if you are CC. Lower GS builds to 1 rotation people generally sacrifice a lot of defense stats to do it so its balanced in that you are a glass cannon.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
    edited September 2014
    Yeah i couldn't really think of a better way to show it so sorry. If i did a 1v1 with a high gs gwf and won everyone would just say he was bad though, trying to avoid the point that it should be nearly impossible for a 12k to beat a 19k.

If you can think of a better way to show it then please let me know and maybe we can do a thread where everyone agrees about something :) I didnt want a debate thread lol so i will try to show it better to you guys somehow.

I would not say hes bad. Show us the gear, show us the tactics. Ive seen a vid(cant find it, but only around 2weeks old) of a BiS TR permanently kiting a BiS GWF in a 1v1 match. I already showed a vid to you of a CW 1 shotting a dummy. I agreed that their damage needs to be toned down. I just inputed that the other classes need it as well. That's what YOURE jumping on MY case about. If I posted videos, im sure I can also show MY 15.9K CW doing that kind of damage to a dummy and/or still non fighting person. You forget that despite the armor, HRs also have great armor pen as well. Your HR is past what people consider the "soft cap" point. In fact, the only reason CWs cant do as high a damage as they could before, is because some of their powers FINALLY respect armor pen, and they cant stack armor pen as well as an HR.
    edited September 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    Combat is still squishy at lower GS, you can still be 1 rotation by competent players if you don't get them first or if you are CC. Lower GS builds to 1 rotation people generally sacrifice a lot of defense stats to do it so its balanced in that you are a glass cannon.

Well wild medicine keeps me alive like crazy. At my 12k gs i have over a 40% chance to deflect with 1.5k regen and 31k hp i feel quite tanky for my gear. Against high gear burst dmg player si can be killed very very fast if they pin me down but its about timing and i usually liek to keep the gap untill my dot dmg powers are back. If your damaged then just keep dodging and wild medicine will have your hp very quickly. Plus there is always forest mediation too and if your fighting a player who dosnt know the hr class, they will strike you lots during this daily, making you heal even more.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    I would not say hes bad. Show us the gear, show us the tactics. Ive seen a vid(cant find it, but only around 2weeks old) of a BiS TR permanently kiting a BiS GWF in a 1v1 match. I already showed a vid to you of a CW 1 shotting a dummy. I agreed that their damage needs to be toned down. I just inputed that the other classes need it as well. That's what YOURE jumping on MY case about. If I posted videos, im sure I can also show MY 15.9K CW doing that kind of damage to a dummy and/or still non fighting person. You forget that despite the armor, HRs also have great armor pen as well. Your HR is past what people consider the "soft cap" point. In fact, the only reason CWs cant do as high a damage as they could before, is because some of their powers FINALLY respect armor pen, and they cant stack armor pen as well as an HR.

I remember the cw dmg before the recent nerf/change but haven't actually tested much since and haven't really seen much of them in pvp to see for myself. But as my other post said, if any other char (cw maybe being the one exception) was to have 12k gs and do 1 rotation i don't think any of them would deal the same as hr, i could be wrong but i know the gf couldn't.

Also if i posted a vid people would maybe see the gwf make a mistake and say hes bad, during a fight not everyone plays perfectly, we all make mistakes and its easy for us to sit and point them out by looking at a video. so a 1v1 video would not work :/

Edit: Also we are still on the fact that im 12k gs, i was using that to just show the base dmg but if i was 19k like my friend then he would stand no chance, i dont think any gwf would unless they got a very lucky rotation.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    I would not say hes bad. Show us the gear, show us the tactics.

The tactics are a mystery.

Should just call this spec the Mystery Inc Spec and whenever someone with a low GS pulls it off the Scooby Doo music can be the death effect.
    edited September 2014
    I remember the cw dmg before the recent nerf/change but haven't actually tested much since and haven't really seen much of them in pvp to see for myself. But as my other post said, if any other char (cw maybe being the one exception) was to have 12k gs and do 1 rotation i don't think any of them would deal the same as hr, i could be wrong but i know the gf couldn't.

Also if i posted a vid people would maybe see the gwf make a mistake and say hes bad, during a fight not everyone plays perfectly, we all make mistakes and its easy for us to sit and point them out by looking at a video. so a 1v1 video would not work :/

Edit: Also we are still on the fact that im 12k gs, i was using that to just show the base dmg but if i was 19k like my friend then he would stand no chance, i dont think any gwf would unless they got a very lucky rotation.

Thing is, I have been watching vids, checking my CWs damage since mod4. Yes, shard got nerfed, but assailing force procced A LOT of damage to MORE than make up for it. Not to mention the silent buff added to Storm Spell, so now a class feat can hit around 9-10k. Ive seen the 12k CW critting for damage similar to, if not the same, as what youre showing. Look up on the forums for dps complaints. Its primarily littered with CW and HRs damage are too high threads. Watch vids of BiS GWFs they can really do a lot of damage as well, ESPECIALLY if they don't have to run around, or constantly run Unstoppable to survive, as opposed to damage. The very reason they got nerfed in mod4 is because they could heal back up(in fact, they've been slowly nerfed/buffed since beta to find an easy balance to their tanking).
This discussion has been closed.