test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Polar bear and powrie comapnion = when?

knoebelsknoebels Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Sorry this is the first time I have done one of these promos, and they said they would be delivered on the 19th.

So how exactly do I claim these after buying all the required items from the zen market in the time period? Had no email (or ingame) and nothing at the rewards claim agent.

It's the 20th now in the UK so when/how do I claim these?
Post edited by knoebels on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you have qualified and do not have the items waiting for you at the claims agent, you need to contact customer service (easiest through the ARC launcher) and they will verify your purchase and see that you get your stuff.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • autochthon1autochthon1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you have qualified and do not have the items waiting for you at the claims agent, you need to contact customer service (easiest through the ARC launcher) and they will verify your purchase and see that you get your stuff.

I didn't get my stuff, filed a ticket. The Customer support reply was fairly quick, few hours after I posted.

They stated it could take up to 24 hours for items to appear at the claim. If I didn't get then I should contact Customer support again.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    The rewards were released today, the 19th and should now be rolling out.

LINK
    *Please Note: All Reward items will be sent on 9/19. Players can only receive each reward once per account.

Sorry but we cannot help with Account & Billing Issues on the forums, so please do as they say and then communicate with them further if needed. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl
    PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.