Options

Double Refinement Weekend

124»

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    letalin wrote: »
    Yeah, 4,6kk rp needed for belt on a basis of 300 hundred each blue gives you 15300 blues. Thats 76k sigils

Only half the number during 2xRP weekend, right...and half that if you only use blue belts as refining fodder, as they give a base of 600 RPs.

But yeah...it takes a lot of time to get to legendary level ... unless you want to pay $$$$.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    With the sigils you will get a purple item 40 percent of the time.
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Originally Posted by refracted0dawn
    I have lots of enchants with 0/xxxx
    adinosii wrote: »
    Why would you want to have "lots" of those? I mean, normally you would just have one partially refined enchant of each type - the one you are refining at the moment - that's not really "lots".

Three reasons this is a daft question:

1. 0/xxxx means they have no RP towards the next level, so they are the same as a Rank 4, 5, 6, 7 from drops and boxes, and they won't stack if I have made them myself.
    2. I have 15 characters. Why do you think I have "lots" of enchants?
    3. I have been saving them for the double refining weekend. Why do you think I have "lots" of enchants?

That's very odd. There was a bug for about a week where you couldn't drag and drop enchants onto stack of the same kind because it would open the refining interface instead of stacking them, but they still stacked as long as you were dropping them straight into your bag in some fashion.

No, only if you take them from an e-mail will they stack with what is in inventory like that, just by adding them to inventory.

You can still click "SORT" on your inventory bag and it will sort them but not stack them. Also happens with enchants that have 1024/xxxx and 2048/xxxx etc. They won't stack with each other, even when they are the same rank, colour and have the same number of refining points left to go.

Maybe they changed this with a patch but, as I say, I have done no refining for about a month. But I will be making up for it this weekend. I just hope I will have enough Greater Marks of Potency, so I'd better get back to farming AD. I have several hundred Pinata to kill as well. :D

I think I have enough gold to remove all the enchants from all characters and send them to my Main Grand Master Enchanter.

One of my characters opened 117 Barrels from Fighting the Spellplagued, 23 Purple Chests from Sieges and Building Shelters, 45 Blue chests from Destroying Enemy Camp and 39 Coffers of Wondrous Whatever from Invoking Celestial Coins. I got two Coalescent Wards!

Cheers!
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    MOD NOTICE:

I'm going to say this once and make it crystal clear:

Discussing wrongdoing or potential wrongdoing (e.g. discussion of bots on the AH) is not permitted. If you suspect that a player is violating rules of any sort (ToS, EULA, RoC), then please use the support website or the ingame GM help to report this. DO NOT discuss such matters on the forums. Any such discussions are subject to immediate removal or moderation as necessary to ensure compliance with RoC.

Also, per section V, asking "why did my post get deleted" or other attempts to publicly discuss moderation are expressly prohibited. Such posts are considered to be off-topic and moderation issues are considered to be private and to be handled via the support website or PMing a member of the Community Team. The current moderator team and the Community Manager can be found at the top of the Rules of Conduct.

Update: This thread is now being closed for the Event is over and users continue to keep using it to report or discuss bad behavior, despite it being expressly forbidden in the Rules of Conduct and even laid out in the Known Issues sticky.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.