What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Festival Event Returning to Neverwinter

124»

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Here's some more - The Scourge Warlock's Farmer's Fork Pact Blade Transmute:

Bow to me or I will....uh...stab you with my fork.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    adinosii wrote: »
    Bow to me or I will....uh...stab you with my fork.

Them forks hurt! :D
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kaylene420 wrote: »
    So "The bug isn't that they are supposed to be BoE. The bug is that they are being displayed incorrectly when on a Vendor." This sound like too bad neverwinter, they said boe not bop. I don't care if it was a typo, that's not my fault and I shouldn't be punished because they messed up. Why is it on the player if someone at the company doesn't notice something as important as this kinda mistake. I agree that the festival mounts will probably never be unbound, and all that tells me is to be weary of what they say because obviously they will not keep to what they say, and just call it a "mistake".

That would make sense.

Cryptic, as far as NW goes especially, doesn't make any sense.
  • liliadnaliliadna Member Posts: 96
    edited September 2014
    Greetings,

the whole event was a disaster from my point of view.

-first there is a known bug which mystify players about type of bound of event mounts. Well it s*ck... I planned to get everything except mounts with main character and mounts with alts (and send them to main) so I would have everything in one season. But nooo, it doesn't work that way (why aren't they account bound -if not available for trade- rather than character bound)

-Sune's token expire so when the event was about to end I used mine to get some petals (what else to do with them right?). Well and what have you done? You prolonged the event and that couldn't p*ss me off more, I could have buy one of the mounts this year if I knew up front!!! So thank you very much for this teasing...

-There is a bug with event food. When you have unbound stack in your inventory and you buy food from vendor it adds to unbound stack which afterwards (while stack) become bound to character (usually unbound and bound items even the same type doesn't stack but clearly that's not the case here). Well too bad I found out after I send all food from alts and then bought every type with main.
  • zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zulula wrote: »
    Well, I just made a costly mistake! I double checked the vendor and saw that the pig companion was BOE...so, hoping it to be a good investment to make a little AD, I used almost 200 Trade-bars to acquire enough Favors of Sune to purchase the pig companion. When it arrived in my inventory, it was bound to me! It's false advertising and I want my trade bars back!!

Well, now event is over and it looks like I'm stuck with the pig! Not only will they not make it BoE as advertised, but looks like I won't be getting my Trade Bars back either! There goes the real money I spent buying keys to open lockboxes to get the Bars in the first place...feeling royally screwed here! :(
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    liliadna wrote: »
    You prolonged the event and that couldn't p*ss me off more, I could have buy one of the mounts this year if I knew up front!!!
    Are you talking about this last week (the Height of the festival phase), which was in the calendar and reflected by the date range stated in the announcement of the event on the webpage? I know a lot of people were confused by the initial screen counter reflecting the phases individually, but the information was somewhat there.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Absolutely loved this event! Lots of fun! Great job Devs, look forward to the next event!