test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A word about fighting Dragons

13»

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    then i suggest you find yourself a solo single player game or fight the dragon by yourself, the mere fact that you suggest a viable option is NOT to learn how to benefit a group but to screw other people out their time and effort is just another point at what is wrong with the player base.

people like you should play single player games and have not business in a multiplayer game in which you are supposed to work with others to finish.

got news for you, the intent is for dragons to be fought by groups, so if you want good drops fight the dragons at off times and do it by yourself and see how far that gets you.

another viable plan is go find another game to play where you don't have to learn how to play YOUR class to an effect that benefits you as much as a group.
    Didn't say I did it raging internet guy. But I did say it's possible because:
    daggon87 wrote: »
    @doriangreigh : But the HE are not about teamplay, they are about competition between the players. You are the one not understanding the game you're playing here.
    This is very true.
  • koralzombiekoralzombie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    @doriangreigh : But the HE are not about teamplay, they are about competition between the players. You are the one not understanding the game you're playing here.
    This is very true.

And here I thought it was RNG. Why is it a competition. The unbalance in this module alone would dictate that certain classes have 0% chance of getting a prize.
    edited August 2014
    This is very true.

And here I thought it was RNG. Why is it a competition. The unbalance in this module alone would dictate that certain classes have 0% chance of getting a prize.
    Because only players at the top of each category get great success for a chance at rng, if you are a low geared dps lets say and there are a lot of high geared dps at that he you will not get a great success no matter what. That is why it's a competition.
  • mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol, I just stand still and rapidest the first 3 dragons. Only character I get killed often is on my rogue. GF and GWF can easily stand their ground. Just block the red circles, and sidestep the red lines. Constant damage in between.
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    Because only players at the top of each category get great success for a chance at rng, if you are a low geared dps lets say and there are a lot of high geared dps at that he you will not get a great success no matter what. That is why it's a competition.

Well then what about a TR 17kGS next to a bunch of 14k GS CW / GWF. The unbalance means that someone who put more time into their character has less of a chance to even see RNG than someone who did not. Fair?
    edited August 2014
    And what about DC's? Many players stack enough regen to make heals in a HE moot. I feel bad for those folks and they are kind of important in the game.
    edited August 2014
    Well then what about a TR 17kGS next to a bunch of 14k GS CW / GWF. The unbalance means that someone who put more time into their character has less of a chance to even see RNG than someone who did not. Fair?
    And what about DC's? Many players stack enough regen to make heals in a HE moot. I feel bad for those folks and they are kind of important in the game.
    I'm talking about my understanding of what is. That has nothing to do with fairness or equality. What is and what should be are two different things and an entirely different conversation. Also DC's are down with TR's for being unimportant. You really don't need them except perhaps maybe in the mod4 dungeon but we'll see about that.