Install Arc
Options

Is it just me or the ZAX is now stable?

13»

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We still don't know if it will sell in the Zen Market or be a cash purchase. Only the HR Booster was sold in Zen Market.

Actually, we do know.
    heyrogers wrote: »
    The Scourge Warlock is free to play. There will be a Scourge Warlock Booster Pack on launch day that is similar to the Hunter Ranger Booster Pack that came out when the HR was released.
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was thinking about why there might be pretty much no movement on the ZAX for a while.

1. exploiters removed. without the AD coming in from these guys constantly they are not pushing it back into the ZAX
    2. probation - With the new probationary rules there is a large delay on people being able to sell their Zen.

I dont think I would go anywhere near as far as saying the game was dying and that no one will sell Zen anymore.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Actually, we do know.

"is similar to the Hunter Ranger Booster Pack" - refer to content. it's not a confirmation it will sell in the Zen Store. Other "booster" packs were cash sales. The HR Booster is the first and only pack (that I am aware of) that sold in the Zen Market. The default likelihood is yes: Zen Market, but don't startchorbiotchen if it turns out to be a cash sale. LOL
    akemnos wrote: »
    I was thinking about why there might be pretty much no movement on the ZAX for a while.

1. exploiters removed. without the AD coming in from these guys constantly they are not pushing it back into the ZAX
    2. probation - With the new probationary rules there is a large delay on people being able to sell their Zen.

I dont think I would go anywhere near as far as saying the game was dying and that no one will sell Zen anymore.

Spot on for guesstimate work. I concur.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why would you assume the question was related to content when in the context of the question started off about cost.