Options

My horrific CTA party

2»

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    Incidentally, Knox's congratulatory message changes at the end when you don't get any bonuses. I didn't realize that until this time.

It changes for every tier. I actually think his "now you see what I have to deal with" message is very well done.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I ran one today with my main level 60 DC, and somehow I led all categories except dying, as no one died. And it was a party of all 60s, with 2 CWs, 1 TR and a GWF. I have no clue what the TR and the CWs were doing, as the GWF and I stayed together for the most of it. We had the Dead Rats, Shadar-Kai and Spellplague parts. The GWF and I were the only ones with more than 1 million damage. A cleric having to do 1 million damage in a skirmish means something is wrong. And I was even getting lag, at times during it. Well in those events, for me, whenever a CW uses Icy Terrain it lags very badly.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Closing this now. No need to demean other players, directly or indirectly. Rant over.
This discussion has been closed.