test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Garden key

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I have 4 toons I actively play on, and would like to unlock the garden on all of them. Does anyone know if I need to access the key on all 4 toons, or just one?

In other words, is the key to protector's garden account wide, or is it individual to each character?
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Are there special things up there? Elminster told me to look around on there, but I only saw some general NPC's like vendor, mailer, auctioneer, etc.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Are there special things up there? Elminster told me to look around on there, but I only saw some general NPC's like vendor, mailer, auctioneer, etc.

It basically has all the basic service NPCs in one spot, plus a portal you can use to go to any zone. It's also right by the personal/guild bank, so that's convenient.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I see. That's convenient anyway.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I see. That's convenient anyway.

Plus once the event is over and the Store is gone anybody who didn't get a key won't be able to get in there unless they find some way to jump up there , so it'll be like the HotN room at the moonstone mask just not as exclusive .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If it actually had the 2 banks up there, it'd be awesome for my lazyness, but I probably won't actually bother so much up there. Yes I am that lazy. Also I wouldn't mine a shrine in the middle. The shop area is soooooooo far away (by a few feet ): )
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    it'll be like the HotN room at the moonstone mask just not as exclusive .

And subjected to PE chat. But convenient as all get-out.

You can jump over the side and the bank is *right there*.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    The funny thing is pretty much everything there is already in the same exact area.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    But not as close together or as prettily decorated!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    And subjected to PE chat. But convenient as all get-out.

Yeah lol I wish we could swap the PE chat for the Moonstone mask chat , I love reading the RP'ers , some of the stuff they come out with is quite entertaining .
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey, how tough is the key to get for this?
    I didn't have a chance to roll by PE last night and would 'has a sad' if I missed out on this; hopefully there's some leeway that let's you miss a day or two.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    tinukeda wrote: »
    Hey, how tough is the key to get for this?
    I didn't have a chance to roll by PE last night and would 'has a sad' if I missed out on this; hopefully there's some leeway that let's you miss a day or two.

Its super easy , it costs 15 figurines , you get 5 figurines per day doing pretty much nothing so basically 15 minutes a day for 3 days.
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Its super easy , it costs 15 figurines , you get 5 figurines per day doing pretty much nothing so basically 15 minutes a day for 3 days.

Cheers, thanks!
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm working on doing the dailies on all my chars at least three days to get the unlocks. My intention is for everyone to relocate there from the Shrine of the Gods as everything is available or close by. My only quibble is that they didn't give a fast travel TO the garden on the world map.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, a direct link would be great. They could do with a Trade of blades ambassador too, removing the last need to mix with the proles below. ;)
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Been working on the key for all my characters. I'm starting to regret buying so many character slots.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Been working on the key for all my characters. I'm starting to regret buying so many character slots.

I know that feel.
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What is the purpose of the key? Will there be something special there after the jubilee or is it just another Moonstone Mask?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What is the purpose of the key? Will there be something special there after the jubilee or is it just another Moonstone Mask?

After the event is over, only those w/ keys will be able to enter the special garden area. So, if you want access to the "exclusive" area after the event, you'll need a key...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Its basically going to be just another vip room for people who were here for this event.
    Viprooms are over all wasted space, since people attract people so if your friends/guild
    can not hang out there there is no reason to use them except for vendors.

I wish vips could invite friends or buy temporary vip room passes to give to friends
    that would make vip rooms a bit less lonley and we can still feel like exclusive bigshots.
    and i wish the mask was larger or that there were more zones like mask that are in thier own
    zone. maybe a park or the summer fairgrounds(off season) I was hoping the garden would be
    something like that.

I also wish the Throne was just a normal chair... or bar stool or gave us the chair sit emote.
    Whipping out a giant gold and red throne from hammer-space is a bit immersion
    Destroying. the game is supposed to be d&d not game of thrones
    (*ba dum ta ping* You can thank my hubby for that joke)

I do love this game alot and there is a lot of great stuff in every event.
    so much that its hard to jam it all into my bank.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It would be cool to see the garden grow after each year's anniversary. If you look at the floor there's three spots for roman numerals and only 1 is used with an I, maybe each anniversary the garden will be open to everyone and new chance to get key
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    PWE Key is BIND ON ACCOUNT

I only have two toons interested in getting it and got my foist one this morning and was happy to see it Bind to Account.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is this something that has to remain in their inventory, forever? I like the perks of it, but not sure I want more clutter. I'm still a little grumpy about having to devote valuable pack space simply to harvest black ice.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Is this something that has to remain in their inventory, forever? I like the perks of it, but not sure I want more clutter. I'm still a little grumpy about having to devote valuable pack space simply to harvest black ice.

Yeah I just got it myself and it is a permanent item , I would have preferred to click the item and the entry unlocks for my account and the item poofs but whatever , I just stuck it in my account bank space.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    PWE Key is BIND ON ACCOUNT

I only have two toons interested in getting it and got my foist one this morning and was happy to see it Bind to Account.

Ohhh, excellent! I don't actually have to grind for all 16 characters then, haha. Might buy a few companions in that case.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ohhh, excellent! I don't actually have to grind for all 16 characters then, haha. Might buy a few companions in that case.

I still wonder if it unlocks for all of you need to keep hold of the key for entry. I guess the latter though =/
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I still wonder if it unlocks for all of you need to keep hold of the key for entry. I guess the latter though =/

Unfortunately it's something we can't really know until the event is over, since the gardens are unlocked for everyone right now anyway.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Unfortunately it's something we can't really know until the event is over, since the gardens are unlocked for everyone right now anyway.

Yep ):
    ///////
  • Options
    ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The key is BOA so 1 character can get multiple versions each for 15 statues and then trade to alts or put in shared bank for other toons (especially those not made yet) - but the key is consumed on entry to garden on a single character after the event open period ends.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The key is BOA so 1 character can get multiple versions each for 15 statues and then trade to alts or put in shared bank for other toons (especially those not made yet) - but the key is consumed on entry to garden on a single character after the event open period ends.

What??? That's ridiculous. Guess I'm back to grinding for everyone then.