Install Arc
Options

Simple fix to fixing PVP Domination

124»

Comments

• Options
    yukimaru153yukimaru153 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I know right! hahahah hey! but at least one thing they didnt say afterwards "its working as intended" XD
  • Options
    maxilockheartmaxilockheart Member Posts: 43
    edited February 2014
    themaese wrote: »
    A few ideas here:

1- Need at least 3 Tieres of PVP, like in dungeons: 8300 min gs, 11000 min gs and 14000min gs, and ajust glory and ads gain to the tier...
    2- More MAPS!! and more pvp styles, like "last alive wins" and "top killer wins", not just ctf.
    3- Some T2 gear for TONS of glory, like 25k per piece...
    4- TAKE ALL GLORY from quiters inventory and give it to charity
    5- 1v1 duels are extremly needed
    6- Maybe some sort of system to pre-arrange guilds combats, so we can fight against another guilds and not just random players.

where can i sign this? oh... /SIGN ... and in this order please :) maybe guild fights a bit higher, maybe 3 :)
  • Options
    balorinbalorin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Some ideas.

-Don't allow in a PVP group to have more than one guy of the same class, why because when a class is Op-unbalanced-borken at least we don't have to suffer too many of them.

-Make a difference between magic dammage source and physical dammage source to balance the class.
    Magic dammage should be moore efficient against a physical dammage user and less efficient against a magical caster.

-Remove all form of immunity or give one for all class.
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    balorin wrote: »
    Some ideas.

-Don't allow in a PVP group to have more than one guy of the same class, why because when a class is Op-unbalanced-borken at least we don't have to suffer too many of them.

Groups can make themselves up of whatever classes they want. Restricting this is nonsensical and boring. If you think the toughest group is 2 gwf's, 2 DC's and a CW, build that party yourself and roll with it.

-Make a difference between magic dammage source and physical dammage source to balance the class.
    Magic dammage should be moore efficient against a physical dammage user and less efficient against a magical caster.

I've suggested this before, but without a PvP impact. I don't think we need this for PvP.

-Remove all form of immunity or give one for all class.

I think the upcoming "mod 3" changes will fix things and extend fights enough.

Answers above.