test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Rangers! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    voltayr2voltayr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ya I did a search for that helmet and found nothing... the ones that were close look horrible haha... thx again!

lordfuzun wrote: »
    That is a mask is one that you can't get any more. It was part of the better level 50-60 blue gear for HRs. When they redid the gear for Mod 4, they got dropped the old gear blue from the game. As of know you are out of luck. I do wish the devs would bring back the two pre-Mod 4 HR gear sets (visual sets) back as transmutation items. They look 10x better than the generic gear and some of the Tier1/2 sets.
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    In case you do run across an the Old gears. Theres are teh names of the gear sets. Bear in mind this is Blue gear from drops. These pieces are NOT Epic gear.

The lesser set of level 50-60 armor is called 'Scout's X of Y'. The greater set is called 'X Warden's Y'. If you can to see what the Scout's Armor and Boots look like look for my ports earlier in the thread. It was talking about the the Dread Servitor Blades. But I'm wearing the Scout's Armor and Boots, with the Warden's Hood and House of Xolaran Bracers. The Warden Armonr is pattened after a hunter. It's a layers of cloth, leather and Tiger pelt wrapped around the body. Unfortunately the Armor is all I had left of the Warden's gear.

I'll see about getting a screen shot of the Warden Armor posted.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    my HR

2Q4NyyP.jpg

oT8aKo0.jpg

fhFeC8A.jpg

still need to find a transmute for the bow though, something big n agressive but not fugly
  • Options
    cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ximae wrote: »
    my HR

2Q4NyyP.jpg

oT8aKo0.jpg

fhFeC8A.jpg

still need to find a transmute for the bow though, something big n agressive but not fugly

Go draconic
  • Options
    captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ximae wrote: »
    my HR

https://neverwinterranger.wordpress.com/bow-pictures/legendary-bows/

It's a work in progress but there is some bow pics here.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    https://neverwinterranger.wordpress.com/bow-pictures/legendary-bows/

It's a work in progress but there is some bow pics here.

This. Is. Awesome. Nice reference to have for bow transmutes, thank you. I have a few unique bows to add to this: Bow of the Wild, the other Bear Tribe bow that drops in IWP (forget its name), Redcap Longbow. Gimme a holler in-game if you wanna take screenshots, would be happy to add to your blog: @lirithiel.

I originally kept all my bows while leveling but ditched them at 60 coz I ran out of bank space - wish I'd held onto them...

Also I want to post pics of my 2 HRs but the process to upload images onto this site is just silly.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    jahrynjahryn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kabelhond wrote: »
    armor: +4 lethal trappers transmuted top with swashbuckler dye
    head: cowl of the glades dyed black
    feet: Master predator swashbuckler dye
    and a scarf ofcourse ^^

121z5l5.png

Where does one get +4 lethal trapper's armor? .. I can't seem to find any info on it!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The specific piece doesn't matter. All level 40ish through the 50s green and blue HR gear used that skin with the bones and feathers. Any Trapper (green) or Warden (blue) piece you might find in that level range should do the trick, if you can find any.

The thing is, they redid all the gear and everything is different now. Trapper and Warden items don't exist anymore and they seem to have used a skin that used to be a one-of quest reward as the default instead. I haven't figured out if what if anything has the giant bird skull.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    jahrynjahryn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The specific piece doesn't matter. All level 40ish through the 50s green and blue HR gear used that skin with the bones and feathers. Any Trapper (green) or Warden (blue) piece you might find in that level range should do the trick, if you can find any.

The thing is, they redid all the gear and everything is different now. Trapper and Warden items don't exist anymore and they seem to have used a skin that used to be a one-of quest reward as the default instead. I haven't figured out if what if anything has the giant bird skull.

That really sucks.. Thanks for the info anyway. At least I know I'm not blind with not being able to find it =p
  • Options
    inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Armor:
    Nymeria1_zps4522c616.jpg

Fashion:
    Nymeria3_zpsee9d290c.jpg
  • Options
    larulinchenlarulinchen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    iyfvdy5r.jpg

xzr3wp8w.jpg
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Here are two of my Hunter Rangers:

This is Eshlara Dae'Vesh, a Stormwarden. She's the eldest living daughter of Daxx Dae'Vesh (my main DC) and Zeryn Dae'Vesh (one of my CWs). She has three children by her estranged husband, Traevelek Dae'Vesh (my main GWF), one of which is Veshlare Dae'Vesh (one of my CWs). Shes of House Dae'Vesh, a good-natured drow house following the ways of Eilistrasee, based in Neverwinter. She declined the role of Elder Matron when presented to ger by her mother, and it instead fell to her eldest daughter, Veshlare.

Alhrasha Dae'Vesh (one of my DCs), who is Eshlara's younger sister, was not phased at being passed over to be the Elder Matron, and instead has taken a motherly role for Eshlara's eldest daughter. For, Eshlara has never been at home in crowded cities, preferring nature and the open moonlight. This has led her to grow apart from her arranged marriage with Traevelek, who has been allowed to remain within the Dae'Vesh family as it's House Swordsmaster. You can read more on House Dae'Vesh here.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23971&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=23981&stc=1

This is 'Zeb the Younger', full name Zebular Ilyturials the Second, son of 'Old Zeb' (my main character). He is a human who's taken up the Chauntean faith. When he heard of another person bearing his name, "Zebular," he set out to find this individual. To his surprise, that man turned out to be not only a strange and often goofy old mage, but was also his long-lost father. He's now taken up residence inside Neverwinter and aids in his father's dealings through out the Sword Coast. He's still in his leveling stages, but will be a Pathfinfer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23991&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=24001&stc=1
  • Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dragon Cult longbow
    wjjkfr.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Turmian Longbow
    28vyowj.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Barbarian Longbow
    210av7n.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Corrupted Black Ice Bow (everybody probably has by now)
    1jt2kw.png
    Corrupted Black Ice Axes
    2v7ujwh.png
    Here's my buy in all corrupted black ice gear. I used Control Wizard Dye pack first, followed by Purple Dye main, then black dye trim:
    10p4p5f.png
    I have a bunch of gear saved up, just waiting to find the complete set I want to transmute to. So far I've chosen the Greaves Of The Glade Stalker, Iliyanbruen Ancestral Armor, and Draconic Hood and Gauntlets. However, I am waiting to get all the new Module 5 Draconic gear before I spend the AD to transmute it all (and that will depend on how cool they all look first)
    Here's another, better pic of the colors:
    2mfkolk.png
  • Options
    whiskeyrosetwhiskeyroset Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yesturday I saw HR with Hellfire armor transmute, I try to find something on forum about that armor but only thing i found is that he can be found in normal karru and that he is armor for TR. can somebody tell me more
  • Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    iyfvdy5r.jpg

xzr3wp8w.jpg

Which armor is this? I like it very much, + the boots too. Ty
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    caladon2caladon2 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Draconic Templar Set
    screenshot_2014-12-29-16-32-24.jpg
    Nightmare Blades
    screenshot_2014-12-29-16-32-43.jpg
    Longbow of the Protector
    screenshot_2014-12-29-16-33-33.jpg
  • Options
    tdanoodlestdanoodles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi! I'm sorta new to Neverwinter, only @ lvl 15, and I was wondering where I could get some good gear at my level? I'm too low level to do dungeon raids for epic level loot, so I'm looking for any alternatives.
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Whisperpicture2_zpsdc2c1d6c.jpg

My Whisper.

Whisperpicture1_zps6f0910ba.jpg
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    blazious11 wrote: »
    Which armor is this? I like it very much, + the boots too. Ty

Old question is old, but for future reference, the boots could be any T2 epic. The armor is any +4 Warden's (rare) and possibly also +4 Scout's (uncommon); these are discontinued but still pop up on the AH sometimes.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Asarvin the Wood Elf:

SULp0i9.png

3yMIvjg.png

Sq0uSC5.jpg

eJvsWCM.jpg
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My dragonborn, Huntress Ashura

ashura2.jpg

In adventuring gear..

ashura3.jpg
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    whiskeyrosetwhiskeyroset Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ... my HR ...
  • Options
    luccameluccame Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My friend glarty and me. We come from the forest.

6ykXOhy.jpg
    for a bigger picture: right click > show image
  • Options
    fulo666fulo666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i like armor appearance when start game to build a new ranger, but i haven't see armor appearance like this in game.
    especially cloak is nice, but never seen it again after go into game.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sadly the 'wonderful' artists of this game tend to make unique gear for NPCs that cannot be obtained by the players. Starter gear included. I also found the the gear at the HR creation screen really appealing but unfortunately it does not actually exist. The Harper in Neverdeath Graveyard has an interesting addition to her boots that I would have loved for my female Drow HR (extra piece of material protruding above the boots) but hey there is no such item in the game :(
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and i still want my full priestess of Lolth set from high priestess syndryth..including her wonderful mace
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Whisperpicture2_zpsdc2c1d6c.jpg

My Whisper.

Whisperpicture1_zps6f0910ba.jpg

May i know what armor set and bow is that..it looks cool