Install Arc
Options

New Event: Coins of Waukeen!

13»

Comments

• Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If your in a party thier is between almost nothing to complete nill of a chance to get bags; which i wish they would fix

Yes this event is a total bust for my gf and I. Guess I get to spend the weekend mastering my Locust after all.
  • Options
    filcfilc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I got 2 eggs from bigger chest :)
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am not usually lucky, so didn't think I would get much.
    First chest I opened, I got the 256000 AD.
    Next chest I got the cloak.

:)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    neskolf wrote: »
    Have we found out if the purses will drop in Foundry?
    A few posts before yours, I confirmed that they do indeed.
  • Options
    neskolfneskolf Member Posts: 97
    edited October 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    A few posts before yours, I confirmed that they do indeed.

Yes, a couple of folks have confirmed. But thank you for the reply. Digging the event so far.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    anyone has a picture of the cloak equiped ?
  • Options
    caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a picture of the cloak equipped in the news post on the event.

I opened 2 chests last night; 40 coins and 256k RAD.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What epic profession resource can the treasure chest drop? Is it always Dragon Egg?

That is all I have seen people get. I don't think there are other purple ingredients besides fragments which I doubt are in the boxes?

I have only gotten to open 1 box and got the 256k.
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In the main article for the event it states in the second paragraph "for one week", the timer in game says four days. Has there been any new info released on how long the event will last?
  • Options
    radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited October 2013
    First of all, thank you Cryptic/PWE for having such events , I always enjoy something new to do in game.

The issue I would like to bring up is the event skins, specifically orbs for CW. The 1st CTA has a really cool skull orb but it was oriented incorrectly. The 2nd CTA has a nice tiefling orb (which actually looks more like a disc) but it does not 'bob' or move around like a normal orb when equipped. Somehow that bugs me. :D

Now, this new coin event orb resurrected an old issue, the weapon enhancement effect is not on the orb, but in my CW's hand. It is relatively a minor issue, but hopefully the devs will fix it and soon. :)
  • Options
    bstbybstby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    The coins are BOP. The weapons you trade them for are BOP. And there's nothing else to trade them for. What to do with the rest of the coins, when you already bought yourself a weapon? Buy another 2-3-4? :facepalm:
    Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    tradergammatradergamma Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Have they fixed it dropping in groups yet?
  • Options
    mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bstby wrote: »
    The coins are BOP. The weapons you trade them for are BOP. And there's nothing else to trade them for. What to do with the rest of the coins, when you already bought yourself a weapon? Buy another 2-3-4? :facepalm:
    Yeah...I don't like the BoP for everything either. Mostly because I have a lot of alts, and if I want some/all of them to have the pants, say, then the coins I get are spread all over and quite useless. At least I'm not particularly interested in the weapon transmutes so if I miss out on those I won't mind much.

I don't understand why they can't at least be Discarded. Hope they at least disappear when the event is over.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pants are BoP? Thats pretty dumb, every past fashion item from an even was boe. Also makes the top treasure box a poor option for trying to get some ad.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    With my chars I go for the transmuting gear and coins until I have both and 80 and then continue opening single purses for AD/dye. If you're just after ADs then you shouldn't bother upgrading to chests and/or strongboxes.