test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Salvaging and Dailies should Not give Rough AD!

13»

Comments

• Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Lol then you could just make 5 level 1's as refining bots...

That or make a zen store Rad limit increaser item. Either is a win/win for me.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    . . . . . . I disagree. All this would do is make people sell AD for Zen, increase their limit and then we watch as the economy inflates from the mass AD pouring into the game. This would not make players spend real money on Zen. No, we don't need any Refining Cap increase. It will be a loose/loose situation as you're discounting the fact that the things you want to afford would then increase in price to meet the flood of AD into the game. You'd be right back here asking for a larger cap increase or complaining how the AH is so expensive. The cap is fine where it is at and is in place for good reason.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013

If it works for you, it works for botters except x1000, which is what cribstaxxx was driving at. The cap at least puts the brakes on farmer sellers.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I don't have any issues with the daily limit.

I do not agree with salvaging rewarding refined AD as some people would farm the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of it and take a big steaming dump on the economy.

Dailies... not so sure. Maybe for special events, but not the normal dailies.
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Lol then you could just make 5 level 1's as refining bots...

5 nothing.

Make a character, first thing when they get on the beach they hit the refine button and post that on the exchange, cancel the offer, that character is deleted, a new one made, and as quickly as you can speed through the creation process you could refine 24K ADs, with each new character withdrawing the balance and making another offer to close out before they, too, are deleted.

Yeah, that would be a terrible idea. Takes a minute, maybe, to go through the process? That would be 1,440,000 ADs processed in one hour.

I'm not someone that has problems with the cap, having never once actually hit it so far, but what I don't understand is why people that are up against the cap continue to go out of their way to get more rough ADs if they see this as a problem.
    Why not level up other skills? Maybe take a day off from doing dailies?

Instead it seems that people are saying "I have too many rough ADs! Oh well... Time to go gather some more in the most efficient way possible".