test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I already spend 10500 zen. how about you guys? :)

chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
maybe cryptic should kiss me for spending that much :D

but anyway, I already establish my empire here in this game. hopefully there will be more stuff like
1. buy a house (furnitures, house pets, collectibles. etc.)
2. guild halls
3. New class, new paragons and skills
4. New Quest are always welcome
5. underwater adventure?
6. hired mercenaries. (additional active companions in battle).
7. Lottery shop. anyone?
8. side jobs like mining, foresting, fishing. etc.

I mean everquest2 has a lot of stuff than this game. Im not complaining. I know it takes time to make new stuff.
so I'll wait. :)

No need to add everything I listed. just add whatever you feel like it.
Post edited by chuamishael on

Comments

• Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I spent 3000. Char slots, Ioun stone.
    Zen market now hasn't much left to offer me, in terms of valuable stuff I mean. Maybe one day I may buy a fancy mount. I will just wait another month to give them time to add 174 new mounts.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    sakiz105sakiz105 Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2013
    white tiger
    ioun stone
    greater bag of holding
    410k ad (**** lucky,i took advantage of the market :D)
    20 keys

so 3500+2000+1000+1000+2250

the only thing i would spend money now is for something that has real meaning,like guild banners on your armor or something,otherwise no.

ps : don't buy keys :/
  • Options
    ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am not familiar game like you guys since i am inside that game like 1 month.

Maybe i spend 1k zen at total didnt check regulary but i have some different reasons from yours to not charge zen.

1-Unfixed drop tables of Malabog's Castle.(freaky blues)

2-Incredible number of seals required for Labled Iılyanbruen Sets.

3-Unfixed Fulminarox attacks(Breath attack when we encounter him and when encounter with malabog he attacks too)

4-Stealth bug for rouge still happens rarely.

5-Malabog's Castle Bosses drop BOUND items.(i mean here purpples)

Reason here as you notice only from malabog's castle. WE ALL KNOW THERE IS MORE BUGS TO BE FIXED.

So i will wait them to fix mistakes of they done before charging zens.
  • Options
    sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I purchased 5300 Zen ($50 package) about a month and half ago and I've spent 4500 of it. I hope PWE enjoys that $50 because they're never getting any more money out of me, or anyone I know, ever.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I got my founder pack ( 60$) long time ago, and charged 50$ zen to buy my stone, shirt and pants.

so let's say i spent 110$.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    2x Ioun Stone
    20 Keys(never again)
    Greater Bag of Holding
    8 Bank slots
    Assorted Dyes(about 1000z worth)
    Noble Finery Fashion outfit(on sale for 600)

2*(2000)+1000+2250+8*(600)+1000+600 = 13650z total. Only paid real money for about 4000z worth, though I did get suckered into buying the guardian pack too.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So far, Zen Founders pack etc I've spent around 450.00, lately I make enough from farming AD that I will never have t buy Zen again, unless something very cool for an Xpack comes out.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    exarkun007exarkun007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 113 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    About 60$ worth I think, though the zen store has nothing I want. Maybe a bag or something? I'd really like to buy a new t2 or t3 dungeon. Getting seriously bored.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    2000 for stone , 1500 for respec ,5500 for char slot ,150 key 18750 (and not got mount or pet ).
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    17500, you know it hurts worse when you count it up and actually realize how much you have put into the game ;p lolz.
    sunElf_Rogue.png
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I dont think ive spent more then $90 in total. I happily purchased the Feywild package and maybe 3000 in zen over several purchases for various dyes, goodies, and other oddities. Honestly not a bad deal for nearly 6 months of entertainment. Just about the cost of a normal subscription. And ive yet to feel like I must spend more to enjoy more, or spend more to succeed. All in all I feel ive gotten my value out of the game.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oh look. the doom and gloomers found something else to complain about. how exciting.
  • Options
    seneca671seneca671 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    I got my founder pack ( 60$) long time ago, and charged 50$ zen to buy my stone, shirt and pants.

so let's say i spent 110$.

Pretty much exactly this. No regrets. Now that I have some in-game sources of income, all zen buying is based on my supporting the game, rather than "I want this" type buying.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    I dont think ive spent more then $90 in total. I happily purchased the Feywild package and maybe 3000 in zen over several purchases for various dyes, goodies, and other oddities. Honestly not a bad deal for nearly 6 months of entertainment. Just about the cost of a normal subscription. And ive yet to feel like I must spend more to enjoy more, or spend more to succeed. All in all I feel ive gotten my value out of the game.

I feel similarly myself. I've been playing for about 10 weeks now and I feel like $50 is a bargain for the amount of fun I've had. Of course, I was poised to spend another $50 right around the release of Feywild but then Nightmare Thursday happened and that completely changed my previous, sterling perception of PWE/Cryptic. It's difficult to imagine how much long term revenue that incident cost them but it's safe to say it was a lot, lol. Surely more than the amount they made on Enchanted Key sales that morning.
  • Options
    ticiviusticivius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm fairly new to Neverwinter.. What exactly is Nightmare Thursday?
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ticivius wrote: »

The old nightmare boxes bugged out and you got a guaranteed epic level nightmare mount in every box. Back then, these mounts sold in the AH for 1mill+.

Cryptic patched it quite quickly, but not before hundreds(probably much more) of mounts were obtained. There was no rollback for the few hours this occurred in, but there was a statement by a staff member congratulating the "lucky" people who got a mount in this time(hency why sometimes, exploiting in this game is now referred to as "getting lucky").
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ticivius wrote: »

Eh ... forget it. Just enjoy the game, lol.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Cryptic patched it quite quickly, but not before hundreds(probably much more) of mounts were obtained. There was no rollback for the few hours this occurred in, but there was a statement by a staff member congratulating the "lucky" people who got a mount in this time(hency why sometimes, exploiting in this game is now referred to as "getting lucky").

I think it was about 36 or 37 minutes before the servers were yanked offline. Under an hour for sure. I was still poking at my professions in Gateway and had logged as far as the character select screen when the forum kinda asploded with the news and I knew there wasn't a whole lot of point to trying to start to play anything because it would be taken down soon.

I too figured a rollback was imminent, but c'est la vie.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    thorak257thorak257 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Total: 705$
    200$ for founders pack
    60$ for feywild pack
    445$ for Zen

Basically, I almost spent as much on this game in 60 days than I did on EQ2 in 7 years. F2P is smart model but we are totally getting ripped off.

For example, the price of an epic mount is as much as a AAA title on steam. Can you say overpriced?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    $60 Guardian pack because it was good value and a nice way to support the title before launch.

$200 on Zen while it was on sale, to get the % off plus bonuses. I still have Zen from this. I don't actually buy much in the store, and I'm not exactly strapped for Astral Diamonds either. Haven't decided which augment pet I should get my GWF, though I could get any of them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2013
    $170 US. Feywild starter pack plus 3x5300 Zen, of which I still have a little over 3000Z. I'm not spending more until level 60 because I'm curious to see if I have problems gearing up, etc., as a mature character.

I don't regret my 25 or so lockboxes; as an absolutely new player everything they provided was a good jump start. Now I sell them to the merchants--those things aren't worthless, they're worth 8 copper! Very handy for new players buying crafting supplies.
  • Options
    dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I just spent $25, but it went to an account I hadn't started yet. Is there a way to transfer it between accounts?
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dhuras1 wrote: »
    I just spent $25, but it went to an account I hadn't started yet. Is there a way to transfer it between accounts?

Unfortunately not.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    $25 for nothing. I certainly won't buy anymore.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dhuras1 wrote: »
    $25 for nothing. I certainly won't buy anymore.

Unfortunately, it isn't the fault of PWE that you transferred to the wrong account. You can try to contact CS and explain your situation, but there aren't any guarantees.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You people ARE the reason zen items are so expensive, spending so much money on worthless pixels. lol
    My bf got me a $20 ugc and I spent that on a ion stone for my heal bot dc and I regret doing that every time I log on her to pray. lol
    Is it really getting ripped off if you knew it wasn't worth it before you charged zen but did it anyway?
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I only had one account. I assume I still have a ticket open. We'll see if it gets another reply.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    When I started playing I spent about $200 of my own money. And another $25 that someone gave me on a card. With that I bought the howler, medium wolf, an ioun Stone, some bags of holding. Rest went into character slots, respecs, and appearance changes.

Since then I've bought the Keth Hound, a couple more Ioun Stones, even more character slots, and a bunch of dyes and such with Zen someone else spent to buy my AD. :)
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've spent zero. Currently still needing:

1) Perfect Vorpal (I have the greater)
    2) Greater/Perfect Soulforged (I have normal)
    3) All rank 8-10 enchants (I have rank 6-8 now)
    4) AF main hand.

Otherwise, I have all BiS gear, plus a cat and 110% speed mount.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You people ARE the reason zen items are so expensive, spending so much money on worthless pixels. lol
    My bf got me a $20 ugc and I spent that on a ion stone for my heal bot dc and I regret doing that every time I log on her to pray. lol
    Is it really getting ripped off if you knew it wasn't worth it before you charged zen but did it anyway?

A little comprehension please, not everyone is saying they were ripped off. I'm quite happy with my purchases, and worthless is a matter of opinion.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!