Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.5.20130828.4

124»

Comments

• Options
    str1kerdlzstr1kerdlz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Please fix the login problem, my friend got same thing...open the client and nothing happens, i cant open the game and play it anymore.
  • Options
    zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Like you did with the Heavy Mystic Nightmare, please allow the people who purchased a Fury of the Feywild pack to exchange their BOUND (because they came that way) Dawn Unicorn mounts for Dusk Unicorn mounts from the Zen market. They look much cooler than the original, and I know many people that bought the FotF pack are upset about it. I bought the Heavy Howler a few weeks into the beta of this game, and then the white tiger later on because I really enjoyed how they looked. Then you ruined them with your animations of the flailing arm slapping their hides, presumably to make them go faster? Anyway, that ruined those $35 mounts for me, thanks. Please change the animation back to nothing, and let the Dawn Unicorn be exchangeable with the Dusk Unicorn.

Thanks.

AGREED! The Dawn Unicorn looks like one of my younger grandchildren drew it...HATE it! Would trade in a heartbeat for new one, but refuse to pay the ridiculous price for it...guess I'll stick with my White Tiger for now...same speed and looks way cooler! But so agree with you, since they improved its juvenile appearance, we should be given the choice to trade!
  • Options
    hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    FEY WILD BOX is GARBAGE!

Fix TRANQUIL ENCHANTMENT. This enchant is complete and utter TRASH as it is.
    I have 3x GREATER and they are completely useless.

-Inferior Mount (Stag)
    -Inferior Enchantment (Tranquil)

Why open these boxes?

Key sales are going to dry up if you keep this trash as is in the box. FIX TRANQUIL, the enchantment is useless What were you thinking?

Testing on tranquil shows:

Getting hit 310x 1 Greater tranquil Proc'ed 12x---12x out of 310 hits??? Description says A CHANCE TO HEAL WHEN BEING STRUCK BY ENEMY. that is not a chance that is a ****ing miracle. 12 out of 310.
    So on average 1x greater tranquil proc's 4x over 4 minutes?

Please PW you are selling these enchants in a box people PAY FOR. Fix this ****. It should be close to the level of the tenebrous as of now it is garbage. And I have 3x Greaters I need to remove for 750k+ AD?
    These TRANQUIL ENCHANTMENTS need to be fixed.

AH sorting is still ****ED! Fix that please!

Potions in PvP STILL WORK. Not to mention all the summer food buffs work in PVP.
    Stop letting these exploiting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> use all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to taint PVP.

GAUNT PVP, we can still escape SPAWN before the match. People are jumping the **** gate. I mean come on PW they are jumping over the gate.

Why are TR allowed to be the biggest pussies ever and go STEALTH for a full PVP match? The whole match are you serious? And when they go stealth why does the MOUNT go stealth aswell? This stealth needs to be managed better. I am not saying take it away but it is a bunch of bull**** how it is used now.

UNSOCKETING Enchantments AD Prices need to be lowered even more.About HALF what they are now. 750k+ to remove 3 enchantments? Cmon guys that is **** and you know it.

SALVAGING is a complete JOKE! Can we raise the price of items being salvage? Atleast double what they are now? gear that was being sold for 100k-500k now salvages for 10k? WTF? Are you trying to get people to quit this game?

Can you add a Mount tab to backpack, PLEASE! I mean with people who have multiple mounts and with the summer festival having 2 free mounts there I have both, that is 2 more slots of my backpack being taken up by Mounts. People are going to have to start considering NOT buying mounts because of space.

FIX TRANQUIL ENCHANTMENT and make it the TENEBROUS killer it was intended to be. PLEASE! and thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    FEY WILD BOX is GARBAGE!
    AH sorting is still ****ED! Fix that please!

They are aware of this issue, but have said that the person who will fix this is currently busy on something else, just as important.
    FEY WILD BOX is GARBAGE!
    UNSOCKETING Enchantments AD Prices need to be lowered even more.About HALF what they are now. 750k+ to remove 3 enchantments? Cmon guys that is **** and you know it.

Currently, unsocketing is pointless for anything but the highest-rank enchants, for example if you are going from a rank-8 to a rank-10. In other cases it is simply better to replace without unsocketing the old one, which is kind-of silly. It would IMO be fair if it cost, like 50000 to unsocket a rank-7 - then people would actually use it.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    ginfizzieginfizzie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    same thing here. downloading for the last time I think. I can't keep doing this.. waiting a few hours to fix corrupted software.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    Currently, unsocketing is pointless for anything but the highest-rank enchants, for example if you are going from a rank-8 to a rank-10. In other cases it is simply better to replace without unsocketing the old one, which is kind-of silly. It would IMO be fair if it cost, like 50000 to unsocket a rank-7 - then people would actually use it.

I agree fully.

I truely like this game and want to say REALLY like. But with almost E VERY single patch it feels they screw the players more and more. I understand they need to make money but they keep taking away every way for us, the players to make viable currency in game. Then charging outrageous prices to perform the littlest of tasks (unsocketing for instance). Most players can't afford to unsocket lets say a greater enchantment which is around 277k to unsocket. So you release new enchants then expect players to spend a huge chunk of their wealth that if earned legit took a week or more to get to unsocket the enchant? Everything they do is hurting the game. Charge us next time for the expansion PLEASE! Stop making the in game cost so substatial players are quitting, considering quitting or simply *****ing about how the game is greedy borderline PAY 2 WIN!

I do support you PW, I do want to have this game last years. I AM NOT ENJOYING IT as I did a few months ago. Give us more ways to make AD.

Also, GOLD!!! This needs to be made more IMPORTANT in the game. Why cant more in game items have a option to buy with GOLD? Maybe not AH items but all vendors, like Wonderous Bazaar, all the seal traders in the market area. They could have a option to pay with a really HIGH amount of gold instead of just one option of seals. AH fees could be charged in GOLD at higher price instead of AD.
    IDK, I am just throwing **** out there but GOLD needs to be important so it can be used more in trades and etc. IT IS WORTHLESS! People actually get pissed when it is offered in trade currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    And when they go stealth why does the MOUNT go stealth aswell?

Mounting up always breaks stealth/stealthing boots you off your mount.

If you actually bothered to learn the mechanics of an opponent class, you would find that rogues are able to choose passive skills and feats which increase their base run speed and further increase their run speed while stealthed. That's all there is to that.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    GUILD BANK REPOSITORY:

Why is this opened using AD? Guild members cannot help each other to open it. One player has to pay for the whole cost unless you figure some way around it like selling items to each other in AH. But with that said I am fine w/ the 150k AD initial fee.

BUT...... 300k to expand it? 300k??? and no way to split cost within the guild?
    Why not make the expansions to the guild bank PAID w/ GOLD?? DUH! Why do you PW need to charge AD for something as stupid as expanding the guild bank?
    Simply charge 150k AD to open the guild bank & then charge GOLD to expand it. Of course gold amount would be huge but atleast it gives gold yet another purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sorry pal but that youtube video is old (published 6 June) before the "gameplay balance" aka before mutilation of our class, halfing the damage from lurker assault and take away 4 daggers from cloud of steel and all that for some sh**y balance in pvp and what about players who only play pve, now because of the balance t2 dungeon bosses are imposible to beat and not to mention that tenebrous enchantments (which INTRogue is using) not exist anymore, soo... your argument is irrelevant

So you don't play PvP but you are telling me how it works?

Go play PvP and see for yourself Perma-Stealth is still around. HENCE THE REASON I posted about the issue. Video was found doing a simple search to show what I was talking about. Video is not why i am complaining. It is to give EXAMPLE of what I experienced in PvP recently and looked it up to see if anyone else ran into same issue. All your rabblings of daggers is pointless since I never mentioned any of that in my op.

Another thing is are you sure you even play this game? Tenebrous Enchantment is HERE, ALIVE & doing just fine! It is still a beastly enchantment. You saying it DOES'NT EXISTS anymore shows your lack of knowledge on this and makes your whole argument IRRELEVANT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Tenebrous enchantments could only be found in Nightmare lockboxes. The ones that exist haven't gone away, and they could still possibly drop from any extant Nightmare boxes.

They were never dungeon drops.

Stealth rotations are entirely viable.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    malkierdaishanmalkierdaishan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have opened 20- 30 lockboxes till now and no enchantments there and nightmare locbox doesnt exist anymore soo...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    All I want to say that delv. should make two separate builds one for pvp and other for pve and also make enchantments to not work in pvp only gear to make difference.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I have opened 20- 30 lockboxes till now and no enchantments there and nightmare locbox doesnt exist anymore soo...

They're a very rare drop, maybe as rare as getting a mount from a lockbox. That doesn't mean nobody has them, because they most certainly do. It's why it's a very expensive enchantment though.

"Extant" means boxes that are already out there. These no longer drop and can't be bought from the WB, but they did not all vanish the instant Feywild went live. I have 300 unopened Nightmare boxes. You can find them on the AH. So there's a possibility for more Tenebrous enchants to be put into the game in very limited quantities.

More importantly, the Tenebrous enchantments that are already in play aren't going anywhere.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    edited September 2013
    They're a very rare drop, maybe as rare as getting a mount from a lockbox. That doesn't mean nobody has them, because they most certainly do. It's why it's a very expensive enchantment though.

"Extant" means boxes that are already out there. These no longer drop and can't be bought from the WB, but they did not all vanish the instant Feywild went live. I have 300 unopened Nightmare boxes. You can find them on the AH. So there's a possibility for more Tenebrous enchants to be put into the game in very limited quantities.

More importantly, the Tenebrous enchantments that are already in play aren't going anywhere.

Well stated Becky! They are getting VERY expensive. I am trying so hard to get my 2nd Greater Tene but it is getting tough. Last one I saw was 4.5 mil in AH.

Funny how you also stacked a few Nightmare boxes to the side. I actually have 2, 999 stacks and 1, 247 stack of Nightmare boxes.
    I assume there are quite a bit of players who have did the same as us. Also the AH has over 400 listings of the boxes still. Once those dwindle down the end on Nightmares will be close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Take a look at the JOIN DATES under MINE & BECKYS name ;)
    Kiddo dont harsh with your statement yet, this is my second account(didnt think that there is people who have 2 accounts well tipical for kiddos this days) my first is from the beginning soo...:)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Again typical for kids they don't know when to drop the matter and they will argue with you for the sake of the argument itself well bue bue it was pleasure chatting with you, you will not see any post from me to you this conversation is became futile and annoying.
    ps. this i mean it from my all hearth sorry for any hard feelings that i cause to you it was not my intention i was just caught into the "stream" and I know my english sucks so sorry for that too.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Tenebrous enchantments could only be found in Nightmare lockboxes. The ones that exist haven't gone away, and they could still possibly drop from any extant Nightmare boxes.

They were never dungeon drops.

Stealth rotations are entirely viable.

TY, Becky.

It is plain to see this guy has alot to learn about the game still. I appreciate you bringing a simple explanation in for him to try and understand.

@Malkierdaishan, No one is arguing but you. You have your game facts completely wrong. You keep stating you played the game for the last 3 months which is nice but less then both mine and Beckys. So maybe we know something as well. I little research by you and you will easily see TENEBROUS has NOT been removed ever (Thank God)! Perma-Stealth Rouge is still a viable build in the game NOW! That is all either of us were trying to say. Absolutely no hard feelings at all. No worries on your English at all. You take care friend :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    TY, Becky.

It is plain to see this guy has alot to learn about the game still. I appreciate you bringing a simple explanation in for him to try and understand.

@Malkierdaishan, No one is arguing but you. You have your game facts completely wrong. You keep stating you played the game for the last 3 months which is nice but less then both mine and Beckys. So maybe we know something as well. I little research by you and you will easily see TENEBROUS has NOT been removed ever (Thank God)! Perma-Stealth Rouge is still a viable build in the game NOW! That is all either of us were trying to say. Absolutely no hard feelings at all. No worries on your English at all. You take care friend :)
    ok ty for your kind words im playing this game for free dont have money to spend and usually dont check for some stuff on ah which i can't afford so im ignorant about whats going on there and i was thinking to create perma stealth build character but since im not fan of pvp i didnt pay much thought of that.
    Best regard sorry for my harsh words and for my miss understanding on your statements.
This discussion has been closed.