test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I don't get it..... Why you nerfing DC's?

12346»

Comments

• esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    First off, you are obviously talking about some imaginary game that you have confused with Neverwinter. Please tell me, which heals do more healing with ArmorPen. My testing actually shows that ArmorPen is completely broken for the DC, and doesn't work with the majority of our Powers at all. It's just not reducing the target's DR any. Surely you must not be talking about Repurpose Soul, which completely ignores DR when heals are calculated, not Forgemaster's Flame, which had the HEALING component nerfed for some reason in the last patch. (By 30-40%) But we are healbots? And our healing gets nerfed?

Forgemaster's flame and Astral seal, yes i know your armor penetration isn't applying at the moment but that wasn't intended. However, that's another reason why your damage would be low as hell.
    Second, you're dead wrong about the DPS. Even with the bugs mentioned. In all the dungeon runs where I have not been stuck healing, I have come out on top of the damage charts. Breaking it down with ACT parsing the combat logs, it's because I can do massive AoE damage with Searing Light. My single-target boss damage is in the middle, but I can significantly increase the amount of damage a TR or GWF is doing (about double damage.)

I can't figure out if you're just trolling, which it seems like, or if you just are if proving the Dunning

i'm not sure what low-geared parties you have been running T1 dungeons with, but i can assure you that you can't top ( or even get close) the DPS charts with an average CN party. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong , im on dragon server, run a full DPS spec and try out DPSing my TR or one of the CWs.

About increasing the party's damage, you can do that with linked spirit and Hollowed ground. I never said anything about DC not being able to buff party's damage/de-buffing bosses.

Really not sure who is trolling here... but thanks for the laugh :).
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    run a full DPS spec and try out DPSing my TR
    try out DPSing my TR
    my TR
    TR
    TROLL

As if we needed further proof, here it is.
    the butthurt TR who can't 1-shot a deflect+regen built DC.

Thanks A LOT for the laugh. Now everything has become much more clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I almost spit out my coffee laughing at that. :D
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    oroness wrote: »
    As if we needed further proof, here it is.
    the butthurt TR who can't 1-shot a deflect+regen built DC.

Thanks A LOT for the laugh. Now everything has become much more clear.

Not sure where is the proof where it said that i can't kill DCs. But if making things up is the only way you can back up your argument then why not :). Your despair in proving yourself right with non-sense is getting really amusing to me, please continue ^^.
    abell39 wrote: »
    I almost spit out my coffee laughing at that. :D

Same here ^^
  • faeriestormfaeriestorm Member Posts: 460 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    My Dps DC has out dps'd high GS TR and CW in CN thank you very much. Tell me another story 9_9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the laugh :).

Yeah , i don't understand how mods allow me to tell clerics they are supposed to focus on heals than dealing as much damage as possible. But since the DC-introduction-Class video says with a deep voice " dealing huge AoE damage", then we must take that for granted and generalize it to even make it competent with the damage outputs of other classes !.

It is my opinion, if you don't like it then stick with your "nuke" (rofl) concept of clerics :). I just hope we never get partied together.

I just go PvP and see these clerics specing DPS and using High prophet gear, getting nuked by a T1 geared TR...and can't help myself but laugh really. :)

Flaming forums as usual i see, lolol. Don't mind him y'all, he thinks that DC and tenebrous are balanced atm. :rolleyes:
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    He's made himself pretty obvious at this point. Let's move on, nothing to see here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o