Install Arc
Options

Call to Arms Skirmishes

13»

Comments

• Options
    omholsomhols Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would hope the companion is the Arrow-To-the-Knee guy who limps around swinging at mobs in a futile manner; then the AI would make sense. Just kidding.
    Master of Monsters - Caturday Survivor 2013 - Master Scryer
    fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    i want a healer companion that will increase heal % not only HP like the cleric XD cause lilend was only for those who can pay a lot or for lady luck players, however as far as i understand lilled should be the best healer companion so far
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I suggest them to fix or improve the queueng system before adding more events. Srsly, I've literally spent half of my total gameplay waiting in queues. for Lvl 60, 50% of my gameplay is standing/waiting for queues, 30% Dungeons, 10% PvPs and Gauntlygrym, and 10% others(Auction house, thinking random stuffs, chatting, etc.)
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    furion192 wrote: »
    I suggest them to fix or improve the queueng system before adding more events. Srsly, I've literally spent half of my total gameplay waiting in queues. for Lvl 60, 50% of my gameplay is standing/waiting for queues, 30% Dungeons, 10% PvPs and Gauntlygrym, and 10% others(Auction house, thinking random stuffs, chatting, etc.)

If you feel you are spending too much time in queues, then team up with guildmates and queue as a ready-made group of 5. Alternatively, play a class that has a shorter wait time - there are simply too many people of certain classes for the system to build what it considers a viable, balanced group.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    azhikazhik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I love events, but despise being forced to group/queue in order to participate in them.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    If you feel you are spending too much time in queues, then team up with guildmates and queue as a ready-made group of 5. Alternatively, play a class that has a shorter wait time - there are simply too many people of certain classes for the system to build what it considers a viable, balanced group.

Agreed, teaming up before hand is a very good idea. Joining queues I've found that my Cleric and Guardian Fighter characters haven't to wait long at all, however my Rogue was having to wait ages for things.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bazgc wrote: »
    Agreed, teaming up before hand is a very good idea. Joining queues I've found that my Cleric and Guardian Fighter characters haven't to wait long at all, however my Rogue was having to wait ages for things.

Rogues, CWs and GWFs are in the same pool, and have horrible waiting times, mostly because of the astounding number of people playing GWFs these days. :)
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Does "Call to Arms" flag when Skirmish Event is up? They said it comes out today but I dont see it on the Event list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Does "Call to Arms" flag when Skirmish Event is up? They said it comes out today but I dont see it on the Event list.

Nor do I...
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Starts in 30mins from now ...
  • Options
    merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    k, perhaps i'm an idiot, but is this only an "event" during skirmish hour???

I wouldn't call it an event then, I'd call it a special skirmish that runs for 3 hours/day.
  • Options
    ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The description on their website says you can queue at any time.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Closing this older thread pre-issue, moving posts on queue issue to the following thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?439761
This discussion has been closed.