test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rogue Nerf Petition (Closed)

124»

Comments

• Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Changes are definitely a step in the right direction. I'd nerf stealth further if it was up to me, like making control immunities breaking it. Rogues already have dodge for pve, nothing else is really needed, unless you want to exploit content.

They will still be top dps anyway. (Smart) people will adapt and change their game style and builds accordingly. It's just a required balance pass.

MMM Hmmm you are just another crying CW that BMC'ed about rogues.
  • Options
    cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    **** you biased mod, don't edit my post.
  • Options
    leemianyangleemianyang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1 if cut down the cloud must increase some other ability. lurker's change is totally doesn't make any sense. last thing, will may delete stealth? r they serious? if it is what is T2 pvp gear for? I never see a patch only make one class Nerf. i already spend 1000 Canadian dollars in this game. i suggest the people when they complain why they are week why they cant win. the first thing is to take look who u fight with. if ur using all rank 5 to fight with someone who using all rank 8 u lose for sure.
  • Options
    llclickllllclickll Banned Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    +1

Not that this thread will do much to reverse Cryptic's decision to listen to trolls and crybabies, and destroy the Rogue class. They didn't listen to the Cleric outcry when they nerfed them a month ago. They won't listen to Rogues either.

Make no mistake about it. This was a collective effort from all 4 other classes' PvP whiners, certain biased mods, and the incompetent developer(s) at Cryptic to destroy Rogues. They won't allow a simple petition thread ruin their dream to get rid of the only class that can counter broken Sent. GWFs, GFs, tanky Clerics, and CWs that chain CC and 1-shot with Ice Knife.
  • Options
    lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    + 1

I have spent over 500 dollars in improving my rogue with a faster mount, Zen, AD and items.

They have effectively in one fell swoop negated my time and effort I put into this character.

I will be leaving the game and finding greener pastures once this goes live.

And yes, Chargebacks will be incoming.

PS: I left Everquest after 14 years because of Necro nerfs, dont think I wont drop this piece of $*it game after 2 months...try me
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    cinj216 wrote: »
    Some players want the TR erased from existence, then do the erasing. Why should they benefit from our participation in the run when they hate us so? Don't wait until the patch for the TR to become scarce, make it scarce now.

Every rogue should not participate in anything and let the community and players see what exactly what will transpire once this goes live.
  • Options
    knarsistknarsist Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    +1

Great, I just got my executioner rogue to 60, spent money gearing him up, I'm a PvE player and never PvP. And now the game has been completely ruined for me because of PvP whiners who think that anyone who kills them is OP. I thought that this was a PvE-oriented game? Guess not.

This is starting to look like Star Wars Galaxies, a game run by people who obviously don't understand their own game. How could they possibly fail to see how this will destroy rogues in PvE? I won't be spending another dime until these changes are cancelled or rolled back, at this point it isn't looking like a good investment.
  • Options
    confuzd13confuzd13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +20

I will be done as well, to much time and effort wasted and thrown out the door

-Caszar
    Mindflayer
  • Options
    knarsistknarsist Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Rogues already have dodge for pve, nothing else is really needed, unless you want to exploit content.

Go away, you have obviously never played a rogue.
  • Options
    chipsterchipster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    +1

It is ok to take away perm stealth.. at the very least, left the skills and damage alone.. Waste my time and effort.
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chipster wrote: »
    +1

It is ok to take away perm stealth.. at the very least, left the skills and damage alone.. Waste my time and effort.

The only thing I can see in adjustment is Lurker's Assault damage down to 30% maximum.

Cloud of Steel's damage when all charges used is the same as 3 full rotations of Sly Flourish and 2 Duelist Flurry's ( not even counting the bleed damage)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Have you tested anything yet ?

Lurkers warps you on top of the mobs head, lasts 7 seconds, black and white visual is now gone and stealth runs out even with Lurkers active...

Warping you on top of the mobs head is bad enough... Spellplague ?...hope you can swim.

the damage has been out right neutered to be completely ineffective... you see very MINOR change in damage... nothing more... and in short duration you will see no change at all. Lurkers is now completely useless.

Bleed from Duelists also had its nuts snipped as it now recalculates itself when it has 10 stacks..so your numbers vary from 1k, to 800, to 400, to 8k...to 1700...etc... it jumps all over the place. Bleed being a huge part of end game boss DPS this cuts our DPS by 20 % at a minimum
  • Options
    omnicidalg0domnicidalg0d Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2013
    +1

dont nerf lurkers
  • Options
    r3ds0nowr3ds0now Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1 Getting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> bacause alot ppl don't know how Tr are so they don't know how to deal with them.
    LS Times went down with no warnings, No stealth when u leave too. This the weakest Class in the Game now. One of the strongest to the weakest. But don't worry about CW 3 shoting bosses thou. Gonna make a differnt class maybe they will fix the TR after they see how they fk up that class. u do more damage out of LS then in it how dose that make sense.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I will not be making a new class, nor wasting my time on a game where the whiners who play bad are constantly catered to and classes are nerfed to hell because some players just cant learn how to play.

If I wanted to deal with a company that caters to the people who cry and troll more than they learn their class....

I would have stayed with everquest for a 15th year...

Now scanning mmorpg.com games lists for options of something to invest my time and money into..

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

..on the positive side of things, Everquest Next news in about 10 days !!!
  • Options
    r3ds0nowr3ds0now Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Feel you on that
  • Options
    aiausaiaus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LF a Refund.
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Devs did state that in order to report or suggest on changes currently in the test shard....WE SHOULD POST on the PREVIEW FORUM.

With that in mind. i started my own attempt to save tr over there.

Check it out and support if u can.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?416851-Good-suggestions-to-the-TR-nerf-instead-of-raging
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    devlinne wrote: »
    Devs did state that in order to report or suggest on changes currently in the test shard....WE SHOULD POST on the PREVIEW FORUM.

With that in mind. i started my own attempt to save tr over there.

Check it out and support if u can.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?416851-Good-suggestions-to-the-TR-nerf-instead-of-raging

Save TR from being broke and exploiting and being better than all the other classes? Hmmmm I understand that is what you want but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If the broken TR didn't get fixed I don't think this game would go on to far. Now with new content and fixes it has some great potential. So just enjoy being balanced and enjoy the game and thank Cryptic for fixing the rogue class.
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    I will not be making a new class, nor wasting my time on a game where the whiners who play bad are constantly catered to and classes are nerfed to hell because some players just cant learn how to play.

If I wanted to deal with a company that caters to the people who cry and troll more than they learn their class....

I would have stayed with everquest for a 15th year...

Now scanning mmorpg.com games lists for options of something to invest my time and money into..

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

..on the positive side of things, Everquest Next news in about 10 days !!!

I am actually been playing EQ all day instead of NWO... spent money to do a server transfer as well... money that WAS going to PW...
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Petitions are not allowed. Closing this instead of removing it, as it does contain a lot of relevant feedback. Please, do not make petitions, ultimatums, boycotts or other demand type threads, as they are not allowed. Please use existing threads on the topic to provide feeback, we don't need a dozen threads on the same thing.

Closing of multiple TR "Nerf" topics.

The two we are currently allowing/merging/directing to are:

New Changes to Rogue.
    Stealth Build Now Dead....

Please free free to express one's opinions there-in, RoC abiding.
This discussion has been closed.