test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why Neverwinter is failing.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    What I meant was they listened to the players that made such a large outcry against the nerfs (myself included) and toned them down accordingly. I am certainly not for destroying a class heh.

The revised nerfs are sensible and needed. I think they are still looking at stealth, and probably not completely done yet, but the revised serfs make sense. As the TR is now, pre-nerf, it's by far the most effective class in all aspects of the game (solo PvE, PvP, group PvE) and also the easiest to play effectively. That's why there are so many of them -- it's not like all DnD players or all MO players are suddenly rogue playstyle fans. When you see half of the game running around as rogues, you know there is a problem. The original nerfs were too harsh, but the revised ones seem to make more sense to me in terms of toning them down rather than nuking them.
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The revised nerfs are sensible and needed. I think they are still looking at stealth, and probably not completely done yet, but the revised serfs make sense. As the TR is now, pre-nerf, it's by far the most effective class in all aspects of the game (solo PvE, PvP, group PvE) and also the easiest to play effectively. That's why there are so many of them -- it's not like all DnD players or all MO players are suddenly rogue playstyle fans. When you see half of the game running around as rogues, you know there is a problem. The original nerfs were too harsh, but the revised ones seem to make more sense to me in terms of toning them down rather than nuking them.

Lol most effective at all aspects of the game? Really? Good GWF's and GF's destroy them in PvP, they offer only 1 thing to PvE - Boss damage. Solo PvE I will say I've enjoyed the most on TR, but that has nothing to do with how "strong" they are, I try to stay stealthed as much as possible and take probably twice as long to kill things in solo PvE, but I enjoy doing it. My TR is still 48.

Yes they do the most single target damage, that's kind of their intended role...
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    alecstormalecstorm Member Posts: 142 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Actually TR are ok, the only thing that should be changed is smoke bomb. AoE disable effect? And last even too long. Nonsense for a stealth single target based class. Rest is ok.