test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

nerf rogues 1 sec deaths

oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Please nerf rogues its not even funny how op they are one shot deaths for over double our full HP with encounter spell, not being able to hit them at all, perma stealth, a ranged attack that hits harder then any other class. As a cw its not fun at all to be the target for every one in group because we are so easy to kill. Rogues can seemingly endlessly spam nuke ability's on top of deflecting or whatever hack/exploit they use to be immune to all damage and cc. a Certain sour guild has made these things a way of life in pvp and claim to be good lol. I know trolls will cough up their venom] to this but facts are facts.

1.CW fights a GF = RUN AWAY try to range most likey die 1v1 from stun locks

2. CW fight a GWF = RUN AWAY try to Range when out of unstoppable die 1v1 if has geared movement

3. CW fights a TR = RUN AWAY try to catch in aoe die in 1-2 sec if not one shotted from stuns locks if they even use not needed though with one shot ablilty
Our role in pvp is to hope they are fighting someone else and range them to death because face to face equal geared we are meat to all classes.
Post edited by oakbender on

Comments

• Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mimimimi

stop whining and learn to play, there are more then enough threads on these boards already where all those myths about oneshots, permastealth, immunity, .... are busted

you just suck and want to take the easy way by crying for nerfs instead of improving yourself

if you cant kill a TR as CW, youre doing something very wrong
  • Options
    oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    mimimimi

stop whining and learn to play, there are more then enough threads on these boards already where all those myths about oneshots, permastealth, immunity, .... are busted

you just suck and want to take the easy way by crying for nerfs instead of improving yourself

if you cant kill a TR as CW, youre doing something very wrong[/QUO

your hate binds you! go find another play ground. They are over powered period deal with it. by the way anyone reads all your past forums post can see you for what you are.
  • Options
    llclickllllclickll Banned Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    LOL another PvE roleplayer who gets destroyed in PvP so he decides to cry about Rogues when he gets owned by every class that's well geared, spec'd, and played. Learn to play and learn to quote, scrub.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    llclickll wrote: »
    LOL another PvE roleplayer who gets destroyed in PvP so he decides to cry about Rogues when he gets owned by every class that's well geared, spec'd, and played. Learn to play and learn to quote, scrub.

I accept your challenge come fight me any time on anything but a rogue. until then your just a bag of hot air

BTW NAME CALLING IS AGIANIST THE RULES I HOPE YOU GET DELETED.
  • Options
    hateloginnameshateloginnames Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am CW. close to my 5000 kills in pvp.
    1 - Permastealth should not exist, hit = out of the shadows that simple. (Enough Whit "impossible to catch")
    2 - Stundlock is just stupid, enough with the cc breaker.

Nobody needs nerf!, Just fix the skills, cooldown, Feats ...
  • Options
    bigbascdtbigbascdt Member Posts: 42
    edited July 2013
    oakbender wrote: »
    I accept your challenge come fight me any time on anything but a rogue. until then your just a bag of hot air

BTW NAME CALLING IS AGIANIST THE RULES I HOPE YOU GET DELETED.

Okay, I'll get my sent. GWF with full tenebs out, it'll be nearly as fast as killing you with a rogue ;)
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    if a geared CW can kill a geared GF alone i will be surprised usually those figths are to the first that hit and even like that GF can survive the ice knife :S 2vs1 they can kill it with any other classs helping them
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Please nerf rogues its not even funny how op they are one shot deaths for over double our full HP with encounter spell, not being able to hit them at all, perma stealth, a ranged attack that hits harder then any other class. As a cw its not fun at all to be the target for every one in group because we are so easy to kill. Rogues can seemingly endlessly spam nuke ability's on top of deflecting or whatever hack/exploit they use to be immune to all damage and cc. a Certain sour guild has made these things a way of life in pvp and claim to be good lol. I know trolls will cough up their venom] to this but facts are facts.

1.CW fights a GF = RUN AWAY try to range most likey die 1v1 from stun locks

2. CW fight a GWF = RUN AWAY try to Range when out of unstoppable die 1v1 if has geared movement

3. CW fights a TR = RUN AWAY try to catch in aoe die in 1-2 sec if not one shotted from stuns locks if they even use not needed though with one shot ablilty
    Our role in pvp is to hope they are fighting someone else and range them to death because face to face equal geared we are meat to all classes.

I agree with you about perma stealth, it is unfair, but at the same time I think perma frost and perma teleport of CWs are unfair the same. I'm a GF and when I fight a CW, usually they perma frost me or they run away using something like 5-6 teleport even if stunned... They do a lot of other bad things that I don't want to tell to you and other CW that don't know... and perma stun is a tale for child. I use that skill on CW and TR and both continue to run/teleport happy.
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mimimimi

if you cant kill a TR as CW, youre doing something very wrong

This ^^

Both classes can kick each other to bits if they catch the other one first, in fact in pvp the one class I have the biggest problem with is the CW but im not gonna say nerf them as its all the more pleasurable when I catch one an dice them;)

No more nerfs, play your class and play to your abilities..
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All this 'come at me bro' stuff and 'I'll get my toon with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of Ten enchants' makes me want to watch fresh 60's with full greens fight. I feel it would be more entertaining them someone stacking all the best enchants and then running to the forums to promote themselves.

I think I shall hit up PVP and hope some bots run in to eachother!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Nerf stealth
    Nerf damage from stealth
    Nerf dagger damage
    Nerf Impact shot
    Nerf SE it does still about 1000% to much damage
    Nerf Immunity

That about covers it then they will be a real class.
  • Options
    julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nerf stealth
    Nerf damage from stealth
    Nerf dagger damage
    Nerf Impact shot
    Nerf Immunity

So you want TR to be a punching bag?
  • Options
    valaxusvalaxus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nerf stealth
    Nerf damage from stealth
    Nerf dagger damage
    Nerf Impact shot
    Nerf Immunity

Sadly this is the kind of cluelessness that you have to put up with in NW, I don't play a rogue but have no problems with them , I have also played many other MMO's with stealthed rogues and had no problems with them there either.You on the other hand seem to have a vendetta against them and will not be happy until the class has been destroyed. I also saw you start a thread asking for more pvp which I find ironic as you openly admit leaving any pvp match with a rogue in it,so I can only guess you leave 99.9% of the matches you join.

Most well geared pvp'ers + max enchants regardless of class will destroy undergeared and clueless people.
  • Options
    donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The only thing they need to nerf about TR's is Sly Flourish. Deals way too much damage for a class that is suppose to be melee. My CW has been killed too many times by cheap *** TR's who stealth, kill me from range, I have no idea wtf is hitting me, next thing I know, I'm dead.
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • Options
    llclickllllclickll Banned Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    valaxus wrote: »
    Sadly this is the kind of cluelessness that you have to put up with in NW, I don't play a rogue but have no problems with them , I have also played many other MMO's with stealthed rogues and had no problems with them there either.You on the other hand seem to have a vendetta against them and will not be happy until the class has been destroyed. I also saw you start a thread asking for more pvp which I find ironic as you openly admit leaving any pvp match with a rogue in it,so I can only guess you leave 99.9% of the matches you join.

Most well geared pvp'ers + max enchants regardless of class will destroy undergeared and clueless people.

He's just another salty troll who hates the fact that he can't faceroll with his tanky GF because good Rogues pwn him. He wants every class to get 3-shot by him and no class to be able to kill him. He'll continue to spam this forum until people start ignoring his bullsh*t posts.
    donnyth wrote: »
    The only thing they need to nerf about TR's is Sly Flourish. Deals way too much damage for a class that is suppose to be melee. My CW has been killed too many times by cheap *** TR's who stealth, kill me from range, I have no idea wtf is hitting me, next thing I know, I'm dead.

Sly Flourish is a melee At-Will, smartone. You're thinking of Cloud of Steel. Can't even get the name of the skill that you want to be nerfed correct. Oh, and Cloud of Steel isn't even that powerful unless it's used with a Daily and/or you sit there like an idiot, letting a Rogue spam all 12 daggers on you.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    He's just another salty troll who hates the fact that he can't faceroll with his tanky GF because good Rogues pwn him. He wants every class to get 3-shot by him and no class to be able to kill him. He'll continue to spam this forum until people start ignoring his bullsh*t posts.

Sly Flourish is a melee At-Will, smartone. You're thinking of Cloud of Steel. Can't even get the name of the skill that you want to be nerfed correct. Oh, and Cloud of Steel isn't even that powerful unless it's used with a Daily and/or you sit there like an idiot, letting a Rogue spam all 12 daggers on you.

LOL, you're complaining about trolls and you give this inflammatory response? In case you haven't noticed, it's "RANGED" it's easy to shoot off 12 daggers, even if CW's are flashing away. And yes, if it can kill my CW (10k GS) before he comes out of stealth, it needs to be nerfed.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    LOL, you're complaining about trolls and you give this inflammatory response? In case you haven't noticed, it's "RANGED" it's easy to shoot off 12 daggers, even if CW's are flashing away. And yes, if it can kill my CW (10k GS) before he comes out of stealth, it needs to be nerfed.
    so cause your CW has no defensive stats at all and cant move when getting hit you want something to be nerfed?

typical noskiller
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    so cause your CW has no defensive stats at all and cant move when getting hit you want something to be nerfed?

typical noskiller

It's ranged? It can hit you even while your moving? Also if you stack defensive stats, your dps will suffer and you will basically be no threat. How many hits does it take a TR to kill a CW? 3-4. How many hits does it take a CW to kill a TR? 10-15.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

This should be an automatic reply to all of these threads. Great post.
  • Options
    kiadannahkiadannah Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    mimimimi

if you cant kill a TR as CW, youre doing something very wrong[/QUO

your hate binds you! go find another play ground. They are over powered period deal with it. by the way anyone reads all your past forums post can see you for what you are.

one shots isn't a myth, its done quite often, on all levels by tr's. mine does it often.
    Perm stealth also isn't a myth, is a fairly common thing done by tr's also.
    immunity isn't a myth, its due to 2 skills by tr's that are buggy and will cause immune to all damage during its duration, also on forums and a known bug.

pay attention.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It's ranged? It can hit you even while your moving? Also if you stack defensive stats, your dps will suffer and you will basically be no threat. How many hits does it take a TR to kill a CW? 3-4. How many hits does it take a CW to kill a TR? 10-15.
    your numbers are wrong
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    kiadannah wrote: »

one shots isn't a myth, its done quite often, on all levels by tr's. mine does it often.
    immunity isn't a myth, its due to 2 skills by tr's that are buggy and will cause immune to all damage during its duration, also on forums and a known bug.

pay attention.
    you dont even know what youre talking about, thats sweet :)

trolling on a whole new level i guess
  • Options
    kiadannahkiadannah Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    you dont even know what youre talking about, thats sweet :)

trolling on a whole new level i guess

considering if my tr got 30 kills in a match, I can garauntee 10 of them were one shot kills, I do know what I am talking about with oneshots. (both dailies and encounters)

There is guides on the forums for perm stealth build, how it works and everything. You are just too stupid to get a clue probably. That is your failing.

as per the immunities bug, its been noted, a great majority of people in the game have noticed it, have reported it, and its been posted on forums many times.. but then again, we have to factor your exreme lack of intelligence in this, as to why you do not have a clue.

As I said. pay attention.

and with their ranged attacks, due to certain enchantments, yes they can kill in 3-4 hits with just it while stealthed, even with no offensive gear. But then again, we have to figure in your blatant disreguard to intelligence, understanding, and lack of ability to even comprehend how it is done.

As I said, pay attention
  • Options
    edited July 2013

pay attention.

PWNT! and +1
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited July 2013

pay attention.

If you get one shot from rogues, there are 2 cases:

-Their daily, aka Lurker Assault which boosts their dmg by 60%, is on. In addition, if they are in stealth, their alpha strike is always crit.

-Your gears are just inferior to them.

In the first case, daily is supposed to be a super powerful skill. For example, CW can spam Ice Knife which deals 20-40k dmg due to their fast recovery of action point. Moreover, Rogues cannot use daily that frequently. And if you get one shot by rogues without their daily, it is the second case.

In the second case, you will get destroyed by any player with superior gears (than yours), regardless of their class. GWFs can permanently ignore cc and knock down then 2 shot people. GFs can permanently ping pong a target, most of target will die in 2 hits, guaranteed. CWs can stun, frost then Ice Knife and send any target to their camp in literally 3-4 seconds. Clerics can outlast any dpser and drag them down to the hell.

About Immunity, I do not know what are 2 skills you are talking about. There is only one skill, called Impossible to Catch, that gives rogues 100% deflect and cc immunity for a short duration. It does not protect rogue from existing DoT on them though.

As far as I know, there might be a bug with soulforge armor enchantment, that proc more than once within 60 seconds. But it is a global problem not rogues.

In PvP, players, who got caught by rogues' Lashing Blade (rogues' alpha strike), usually and sadly are lack of awareness. They see rogues going stealth, but they stay still until getting hit by rogues. Tips:
    - When rogues go stealth, they make a very distinct sound, like swoosh...Hear that and prepare yourself immediately.
    - When rogues in stealth are close to you, you will be able see them quite clearly, especially when you set option to show players' name, guild, and title. Furthermore, Lashing Blade's animation has a brief delay. Teleport/Dodge/block will ignore the skill and keep you away from the danger.
    - When you see a node start flipping but no one around, start moving away immediately because a stealth rogue is near by.

Pay attention to your surroundings is the key in PvP. It might not help you win all the time, because you are against real people not AI. However, it will help you be a better player.
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So you want TR to be a punching bag?

No I just want them to not be bugged and lame so players will enjoy the game more.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Rogues aren't overpowered.. They are bugged and cheap. It would be nice if they fix the class is all. No one wants perma stealth cheese class in the game not to mention with some of the other abilities. There has to be a fun factor and that goes out the window with the bugged TR class.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?396031-Stealth-FAQ-vs-misconceptions-and-hysteria/page26

This should solve all your stealth allergy

Rogues aren't overpowered.. They are bugged and cheap. It would be nice if they fix the class is all. No one wants perma stealth cheese class in the game not to mention with some of the other abilities. There has to be a fun factor and that goes out the window with the bugged TR class.

Just pwnt a couple of them today, they were even part of a premade team. It is possible to beat a perma rogue, it is just harder than usual that's all.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Trs arent bugged, you just are unable to beat them cause of several reasons and the biggest one beeing you need to learn how the game works
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Funny to see how rogue players are scared of their class could get nerfed. Two problems - broken stealth and too powerful ranged abilities. In every game I played was a way to counter stealth - elixirs, abilities, stats, etc. Haven't played a game where stealth based classes could strike from stealth without removing it. Fix those and everything is gonna be fine.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz