test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Register Now: MindFlayer's first 5 V 5 Premade Tournament

Comments

• bozxxbozxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Come on guys more teams! we put alot of prizes up and so little teams :\
    [Tell] From [Click]: I know I'm the best but I don't go around saying that
    [Tell] From [Click]: I hate how you think you're amazing at this game and think everyone else sucks
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    If you enjoy competitive PvP please sign up. Also if you are looking for 5 vs. 5 premade PvP, join the PMvsPM channel on Mindflayer.

Lets get more 5v5 matches going. :D
  • chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    doaxira wrote: »
    A solid premade of yours lost to one of ours today again. I am sure we have lost some to you. Both our guilds have pro's and casuals. Time to prove it up in the tourney, looking forward to some registration! :P

Hhah, just messing with you man, it's all part of the PvP. Trash talk foreva. One suggestion I could make, in case it's not here (sorry if I missed it), setting up tourneys based on GS. We have a number of awesome players with stellar GS, but we like to include lowers to teach them how to play better. It would be a great idea to set up matches with generally equal GS per player. Then again...wait, am I wrong in saying that tene doesn't stack GS at all?
    edited July 2013
    Game Breakers joined up with Fistful of Zen I think. Well, most of them did anyway. Some people myself included, got left behind. Hooray for going solo! lol

That's what I thought. I saw a few names and recognized the player. Props to Syrox and Nimbus, two Breakers for whom I have great respect.
    edited July 2013
    Tene have no GS value. Also GF's with Reckless have a false value because it doubles their power which gives over 3k GS just from a single feat.

My GF is 11.9k GS but I don't stack power and in STAL which has no power and a very low GS. But I'm all BiS + Rank 8s & Greater Plague Fire.

Some of my other builds had 15K GS and are inferior to my current build.

If we want to setup a different type of tourney then look at the Blue Gear on Dragon and that's the easiest way to create a semi-balance tournament. But still would require everyone to purchase new gear which costs AD.
  • nerdapaloozanerdapalooza Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Registration

Team: Fistful of Zen #2

Team Name: Guild Breakers

Team Captains: Moose@nerdapalooza, BlackMamba@kozahmiekal

Roster: Moose@nerdapalooza (CW), BlackMamba@kozahmiekal (DC), Demoted Knight@demotedknight (GF), Starscream@skytha1 (TR), and Craghack@hpb3ast (GWF)

Subs: Furry Bush@Murderousmuff (TR)

Time Zone pref: Any
  • xpertzxxxxpertzxxx Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    I'm at 10k GS, my gear is horrible :( - anyways, bump.. let's get more teams to sign up
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    5 teams, i know there are more intending to register, dont be scared to just record your intention and fill roster later. Be nice if we knew more accurately how many teams there was going to be for prizes/etc. Come on peeps.
  • honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If we find a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> DC we might sign up... hopefully soon!
    edited July 2013
    If we find a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> DC we might sign up... hopefully soon!

There's a few in the game, just sign up and post here looking for one - I believe there was a DC on this thread talking about finding a group to do this too
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good luck teams :)

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
    edited July 2013
    Silver Sun, awesome matches with you guys. Did you hear from Kiltre yet (our guild head)?
  • blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Silver Sun, awesome matches with you guys. Did you hear from Kiltre yet (our guild head)?

Nope, I haven't and Im the Silver Sun guild leader. But we'll be looking forward to it hun :)

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
  • sirindrasirindra Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Team Name: Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Roster: Serendipity@sirindra (GWF, Captain)
    Clever@cleveralias (GF)
    Zac@misterzac (CW)
    Beefpricks@beefstix (TR)
    Mirage@ohsnapchexmix (DC)

Alternates:
    Alpha@overthetopsigh (DC)

Wide variety for time zone, just give us a time and I'll see what we can do about it.
  • bozxxbozxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    glad more teams are signing up vsd a few teams in randoms glad to see people are taking seriously
    [Tell] From [Click]: I know I'm the best but I don't go around saying that
    [Tell] From [Click]: I hate how you think you're amazing at this game and think everyone else sucks
  • doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    First judge application accepted. Still looking for one more if anyone is interested PM me or find me in game.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    what would the duties of a judge be, specifically?
    edited July 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    what would the duties of a judge be, specifically?

Judges will come in to play in case of any match disputes. Possibly if matches could not be completed in the set time frame, who is at fault, or if exploits are claimed to be used etc. They should be very good with current game mechanics and tech savvy.
    edited July 2013
    Just as Xira said. A Judge needs to know the in-game mechanic's and current exploits. We expect players to play legit but in the event of ITC exploit or something else it would be good to have a panel of 3 experienced players able to determine if an exploit was used or not.
    edited July 2013
    EoA & Molon Labe - Good games last night was fun. If you don't have a team signed up yet get one together and sign up. :D
  • alibabababyalibabababy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Registration

Team: I'm a Mindflayer an' I'm Okay!

Team Captains: Sharkeisha@alibabababy, Lothaar@lothaar45

Roster: silvr@silvr04(GWF), fingerofdeath@latergater(CW), Sickor@sickolein (GF), Sharkeisha@alibabababy(DC), Lothaar@lothaar45 (TR)

Substitutes: Bregga Deatheater@spelljammer420 (GF), Skye@logansmith229 (TR), steamroller@steamroller12 (GWF), Neverkite@jadi910106 (CW), Alryc Silvermoon@SuperSheetiS

Time Zone / Preference: Any
    edited July 2013
    Since there is almost 3 complete Fistful of Zen teams, we will make sure they meet each other on the way through the first bracket to keep things a little more legit. Other guilds sure welcome to enter more than one team as well.
  • monkhammermonkhammer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How are the brackets going to be setup? I would hope it would be done randomly and in a public way to prevent anyone (me) thinking one single team was setup with the easiest match-ups.

Zeek
    Molon Labe
    edited July 2013
    monkhammer wrote: »
    How are the brackets going to be setup? I would hope it would be done randomly and in a public way to prevent anyone (me) thinking one single team was setup with the easiest match-ups.

Zeek
    Molon Labe
    Agreed /w Zeek

Each team should be assigned a # and then randomly rolled while streamed. :D This way no one can say the brackets are rigged and if there is imbalanced it was random.
    edited July 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    EoA & Molon Labe - Good games last night was fun. If you don't have a team signed up yet get one together and sign up. :D

Glad you enjoyed it man, we're working hard to be formidable, and we're getting there. I played in a match with some members of Army of Dankness and Fistful of Zen last night, it was tight, the other team was in the lead, and then I...DCed.... Easy win for the opponent then, so I have no idea how it would have went. When I relogged it booted me and put me in PE, sucked.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I will volunteer to be a judge then.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Molon Labe is a great PVP guild. We got hammered by them not too long ago. Keep up the good work, guys. Love PVPing y'all.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
    edited July 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

yeah it was decent :) we only had 3 though and one of the pugs left - the usual LOL
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now that my team is all figured out..

Team Name: Antagony
    Team Captains: Hyenas@zokir
    Team Roster: Hyenas@zokir (TR), Scar@wisam187 (CW), Godard@flaghead (GF), Icemilk@icemilky (DC), Silvr2.0@silvr04 (GWF)
    Time Zone/Preference: Central/Eastern
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • had3lhad3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Team Name: Potpourri
    Team Captains: Titania@Had3lIon
    Team Roster: Click@gambitclick (TR), Fruitloop@honoraryorange (CW), Decommissioner@bedroompunisher (GF), Ghaleon Whiteshield@tancred300 (DC), Titania@Had3lIon (GWF)
    Time Zone/Preference: PST
This discussion has been closed.