What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130701a.5

123457»

Comments

• chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ott0maddux wrote: »
    Of course I agree with everything everyone has said. However, I've noticed a lot of people saying that it doesn't make sense that a TR or GWF can do tailoring, but since when does anything about this game use logic. Why do lvl 20 crafting tasks give crafting xp?

I anticipate it's because they plan on increasing crafting levels with a level cap.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same reason you gain EXP when you're level 60. Just 'cuz.

(Also, irony of questioning the logic in a game where I can stuff a horse into my pocket and take it out to ride at will.)
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    And... the Sort feature?
    Yoo elaborate for your devs, Cryptic?
    English is not my first language.
  • addrianneaddrianne Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OK...I play a rogue and perma stealth, well lets all be real, it shouldnt really be a game possibility as any class.

Dungeons...well we tried Karru last night, failed 4 times on first boss. I would like to understand how this has made things easier when we all had gear scores of 10k-11k plus.

Why not fix the bots in pvp, or the people who just leave parties stranded with no consequence, and the ones left behind with no glory points at all.

There are several things that should be addressed, but yes, I have played PW games before, and I understand every game needs to make its money, but messing up the economy created within the game to hopefully create more money for yourself really isnt the way to do it. A smart business man comes up with a better idea, not taking away from what was all ready there, but adding to it, or giving something better to gain. Making new companions is just a small amount of gain, why not put your heads together, come up with a way to make people stay instead of working on things that weren't really broke.
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ott0maddux wrote: »
    Of course I agree with everything everyone has said. However, I've noticed a lot of people saying that it doesn't make sense that a TR or GWF can do tailoring, but since when does anything about this game use logic. Why do lvl 20 crafting tasks give crafting xp?
    why does it not make sense?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2Azdr5IVi9XZJsGcwYJ_ZHSHMvuXUNK8PU-jlMuIz_cgbyLfLA
This discussion has been closed.