test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How much have you spent at Zen Store?

fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm curious with the roll out of brand new companions. How much everyone has spent so far. I myself spent roughly I'd say 50 dollar total. Not including Hero of the North, runs at 200 dollars.
Post edited by fusedmass on

Comments

• zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About $40 and won't spend a dime more till prices get cut in half.
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am not spending SHT they give you so little for so much, $20 only gets 2k zen and 2k is low price on most items that is so wrong. I was hoping to get more bang for my buck not a fizzle, needless to say I was about to spend money til I saw how crappy of a low amount you get. GOOD luck PWE and cryptic your just killing the games as always. GREED SHALL BE YOUR DOWNFALL. shame cause I like the game
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    None, but I did buy two more character slots with a combination of free and exchange Zen.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    $20 keys at first :D and a horse I think..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    All my zen has been earned through surveys or on the astral exchange
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • deculbdeculb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Exactly $20, for two character slots, a bag, and a cheap horsey. I'm not adverse to spending more, but there's nothing I can't live without just at the moment.
  • buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I spent a couple hundred between mine and my wife's account.
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    yea I bought keys..and a few bags..AD here and there for enchantment re slotting..ashamed to admit but prolly 200.00 with the 60.00 guardian pack included.
    BUT definitely NO MORE.:mad:
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    10bucks and still feel ripped off about it. Wont ever spend another dime either until game is fixed and also prices all drop in half
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Their last nerf of CWs and DCs got an extra 50 out of me to re armor myself and restone..even if they come out in the summer with drow and scourge warlocks i doubt ill ever spend another dime.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    $40, back at the start. Since then, I've spent about 60-80 worth of zen that I got off the exchange.
  • blondesolidblondesolid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    $10 for a couple respec stones. It's kinda sad I feel buyers remorse for spending 10 bucks here lol.
  • whitehaven2whitehaven2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Exactly $0.00.
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    more than I am willing to admit and ashamed of. But not enough to get max gear and enchants, mainly keys and an Ioun Stone.
  • aierrsaierrs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited July 2013
    Spending money to enjoy yourself is nothing to be a shame of. Else why do you earn money?

Have spent 20 usd in this game. I restrict myself to 10 usd per month and taking this game as if its a subbed game.

I am also surprised at the level of self entitled people which are so proud to proclaim they have spent 0 dollars as the game sucks and blah nlah blah.

If the game sucks, its exactly because you do not fuel the team behind. I do not suggest you spent alot if you are unemployed. But if you are employed. I feel you should support the people behind the scenes in small ways better than none.
  • fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ~40-60k Zen.

0 of it Bought with $.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
    edited July 2013
    I don't think the game sucks, and I supported by buying a Founder's Pack (same cost as a newly launched single-player game, which is where I'm coming from). There's currently nothing in the Zen store I feel particularly compelled to buy. It's possible that eventually I'll want something, for the store is full of shinies, but I am, for the moment, content.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• ravendireravendire Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    None, but I did buy two more character slots with a combination of free and exchange Zen.

That is such a waste in my eyes, why not just create another account and get 2 slots for free?
  • ryujintenshiryujintenshi Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2013
    ehh stupidly I have spent almost $500 <3 woot stupid me! but i have alot of cool stuff and AD
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ravendire wrote: »
    That is such a waste in my eyes, why not just create another account and get 2 slots for free?

Because some things are account wide. If they ever do buy a mount from the zen shop. Then all the characters on that account will get it. You can also use the exchange to trade AD between characters on the same account without the 10% fee you get when using the AH.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • aylii1984aylii1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ehh stupidly I have spent almost $500 <3 woot stupid me! but i have alot of cool stuff and AD

Nothing stupid about that and if it makes you feel better, theres people who've spent way north of 5 figures on this game - yes $10,000++
    edited July 2013
    ravendire wrote: »

Because Founder's Pack items wouldn't apply to characters created on another account, for one.

It's not that I won't spend money on stuff I think is worth it.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• borisbotborisbot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited July 2013
    aierrs wrote: »
    Spending money to enjoy yourself is nothing to be a shame of. Else why do you earn money?

Have spent 20 usd in this game. I restrict myself to 10 usd per month and taking this game as if its a subbed game.

I am also surprised at the level of self entitled people which are so proud to proclaim they have spent 0 dollars as the game sucks and blah nlah blah.

If the game sucks, its exactly because you do not fuel the team behind. I do not suggest you spent alot if you are unemployed. But if you are employed. I feel you should support the people behind the scenes in small ways better than none.

you only support a company if they make a good product.
  • demolitionntdemolitionnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ive spent about 40-60 dollars on the game just as would any console game. Not wasting 1 more dime and I did get a Ioun stone out of it and full T2 gear. Hopped on tonight to run some dungeons and theres like no1 doing anything just people sit at the AH all day long buying and selling items. If something doesnt change about this game to get ppl to do more dungeons or better events im just going to uninstall the game so it doesnt waste anymore space on my SSD. Disappointing I really hoped this game would be more popular and have better events.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've spent about $76 on the noble finery garb, some bank slots for my main and dye bottles. Would likely have spent more if the stuff didn't only apply to one character(bank slots for instance).

EDIT: Why does the forum cut off my post if I use the GBP symbol?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    doublepost
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • trickyflokitrickyfloki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    0$, but i have all mounts, all appearance gear, all companions, multiple character slots. GG to being one of the first ftp players to 60 and having friends to jam out dungeons and sell gear for over inflated AD values to suckers who paid 200$ for 2M AD and a mount
  • jormunrekjormunrek Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    40 bucks. Would've been more but Skrill is terrible.
    When it was just (I am assuming) Moneybookers or whatever I never had an issue purchasing Zen for STO, and even for NW initially.
    But Skrill decided it wanted to send a text to my cell that never comes so no go.

Contacted PWE, after a few days answering questions that I answered in my initial email they said they didn't handle that (they should've said that after the first email) and directed me to Skrill.
    So I contacted Skrill and have been waiting over a week now for a response. Nothing after the auto-respond saying it might take up to 20hrs to get a response. That was on the 26th. Emailed them yesterday in hopes of somebody seeing it but nothing yet.

Sad too, they've gotten well over 300 bucks plus off of me in STO and could've nickel and dimed me to death with NW. When I get bored I buy character slots or a couple keys here and there. Would never cough up 200 bucks for a founder's pack but they could've made that in spades ten dollars here and twenty dollars there...

This isn't an isolated issue either. Some folks in STO can't use their cc anymore because of that. Starting to wonder if perhaps my cell provider has Skrill's number blocked for text spam or something.

Oh well,

Jorm
  • mardeab83mardeab83 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2013
    $20, from that I got 10 toon slots, 2 warlock mounts and a bunch of AD.
  • nagrukknagrukk Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    almost 100 bucks. Bags, Prof packs, 10 keys (gambling for a mount) and an ion stone. I regret of spending so mutch on proffesion packs. I should had only payed 50 bucks for stone and bags (which is fair since I still enjoy the game, even after all the bugs).

will I ever spend more? probably not in short-middle term. If the game improves it Q&A and I stay longer, Ill probably invest some more though, but not at it current state. They surely dont deserve more for now.