Comments

• enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    $405

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azrenegadeazrenegade Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The game just seems like an unfinished product to me. Many bugs. Unresponsive customer service. Lack of end game content. No PVP balance.

Can't see spending money unless there are some serious inroads made to address these issues. Are you listening Cryptic?
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    eazydzzz wrote: »
    Except unlike a carnival in Neverwinter you can ride all the rides and play all the games 100% free.

...and the rides just aint that good either ;)
  • helgoland123456helgoland123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About 80 Euro - Founder+Zen.

I dont regret a single cent.

It is the F2P way of life. Since i prefer to go to the soccer field with my son, to a barbecue with my friends, to the restaurant with my wife (and my kids - sigh) i have very little time to spend on a game i like very much, so i invested money to buy a horse and keys.

I like the foundries - i dont understand why so many people shun them. Maybe because there is no epic loot?
    I dont care about the loot. Some foundries are just great. Ever tried Bills Tavern? Man, that black homour is killing - so to speak.

Of course i cant go to GG or do PvP in that time.
    But thats why i go to work. As someone said before - what do you work for if not to enjoy yourself afterward.
  • virtualcrackvirtualcrack Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    the zen prices are not bad many other games do same thing but they have the bonus offers every mth
    1 mth be bonus zen% say june
    then
    july be 30%discount on all items in july.
    or "in a business to make money since" they do the items discounts sales first then currency next mth after.
    june be 30% off all items june>bonus %on all zen purschase in mth of july
    but there's always a sale every month!

not the bring out a new mount every mth for said price that's not a discount..
    im new to this game and never received any offer on first purschase of zens..
  • zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
    edited July 2013
    $5 for character slots....that's it. I won't spend anymore on this game. I've gone thru about 30+ keys bought with in game AD-->Zen and love how they nerfed the horse drop from boxes since 'open beta' began. Really poor game sell practice.
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About 80 Euro - Founder+Zen.

I dont regret a single cent.

It is the F2P way of life. Since i prefer to go to the soccer field with my son, to a barbecue with my friends, to the restaurant with my wife (and my kids - sigh) i have very little time to spend on a game i like very much, so i invested money to buy a horse and keys.

I like the foundries - i dont understand why so many people shun them. Maybe because there is no epic loot?
    I dont care about the loot. Some foundries are just great. Ever tried Bills Tavern? Man, that black homour is killing - so to speak.

Of course i cant go to GG or do PvP in that time.
    But thats why i go to work. As someone said before - what do you work for if not to enjoy yourself afterward.

oooor..you could find a job field you actually enjoy instead of one you only go to because its a paycheck?