Options

Surprise!

13»

Comments

• Options
    jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    When were new classes promised at launch?

they weren't.

they were promised for Module 1.
  • Options
    kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Not having companion tomes at launch = unfinished game imo
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not having Rangers at launch makes this feel pretty unfinished IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    oh dear

My Web: http://www.symonator.net
    Toons:
    New: CW Level 60
    GF = Level 60
    DC = Level 60
    TR = Level 60
  • Options
    eagles9595eagles9595 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    kaelis33 , nope it's not an unfinished game, it's just a way to force you to pay for a decent companion.

Few of you know that ni close beta around level 25, a quest was giving a green cleric companion.. guess what ? they removed it.. otherwise everybody would have stick on this one as the any white commapnion are completely <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> once you are above lvl 50.

The purple angle of protection was not at 360 celestial coin neither... was not even half the actual 360 if I remember well.

But be happy, instead of fixing existing problem in T2 dungeons and class feats... they decreased the priced of mounts, dye etc. and released a broken new content wooohooo !!! that's all the community was asking for.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    yea...and what was the bullcrap "clue" page they kept posting with the woods in the background and the mysterious quotes about them coming bla bla bla...Do they actually think we will follow that green page for the next year wondering??

That is module one. It got a hefty update today, too.
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/furyofthefeywild

The original hyperlink was named http://nw.perfectworld.com/module1 ;)
  • Options
    dominemesisdominemesis Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This sucks :/

So much more I could elaborate on, but I'll just agree with the nice summary quoted above.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vortican wrote: »
    Surprise! A pointless whining forum dweller doesn't recognize what pointless whining is!

I shall keep my pants, sir, and produce many, many pairs for my fellow citizens of Neverwinter. Huzzah!

Pot or kettle?
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Pot or kettle?

I can't tell, but they're arguing over which one is blacker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    But be happy, instead of fixing existing problem in T2 dungeons and class feats... they decreased the priced of mounts, dye etc. and released a broken new content wooohooo !!! that's all the community was asking for.

You forgot to mention the still unfixed CN exploit that allows you to skip all 4 bosses and spawn right at Dracolich. You also forgot to mention all the botters selling their 99 stacks of enchants on the AH everyday. Exploiters and botters everywhere, not banned. Oh yeah, and a bunch of still broken set 4 bonuses, class skills, and even their new Savage enchants don't work lol.
  • Options
    apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    eagles9595 wrote: »
    kaelis33 , nope it's not an unfinished game, it's just a way to force you to pay for a decent companion.
    Except those 'decent companions' don't level past 30. This is great if you aren't a higher level player...it's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> however if you have level 60's.
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sign me up!!! who do I give the useless 20 dollar bills to?
  • Options
    kojimei1212kojimei1212 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm surprised I'm still playing this game and that I played it for 2 months straight, with all the bugs, exploits / exploiters, lack of content, and botters running wild. I'm surprised Cryptic is still a video game development company making MMOs after all of their flops in the past and now, with Neverwinter. I'm surprised people actually paid hundreds of dollars to PWE for this craptastic game with no customer service reps and no GMs. Surprises all around!

Basically this. Last few years have been filled with f2p (or what I call f2fail) games that have a lasting appeal of a few months if that. But that's the business model if u know u don't have a quality product. Lets take enchants in this game for example, how efficient u are differs greatly depending on what enchant you have and enchants are expensive. Zen item prices are outrageous. I myself have spent 300$ on this game with a bis char with nothing to do. There's a reason they rushed a soft launch, Rift was going f2p. It's called marketing and hype = a quick buck. Take a blockbuster movie, it's all marketing and hype, if the movie sucks it doesn't matter if they made 200million in the first week, and 200million within the month before everyone finds out.