test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Difference between Skeletal Dog and Skeleton Dog?

124»

Comments

• scimp1scimp1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    canishelix wrote: »
    Less QQ more pew pew...

spent like 3 hrs ytd and got 1 blue dog after

getting almost 170 bones

I dont see how some ppl can feel entitled to a blue dog...

Are you entitled to win the lottery just because u spend more than others buying it?

Btw dunno if it helps but logging in and out may help

I did that after not being able to get one.. and shortly after i got one after relog

I spent at least 10-12 hours over 3 days(all time lost lvling) just to get the flaming blue dog. So i think ill QQ all i want. You can take your couple hours,your blue dog, and shove them up your ***. Right along with any chance of me buying anything in this game
  • whoamarkwhoamark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, I feel like a whiner for making this thread.

Ended up getting 5 of the blue dogs. I guess I assumed too much too early.
  • gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    scimp1 wrote: »
    I spent at least 10-12 hours over 3 days(all time lost lvling) just to get the flaming blue dog. So i think ill QQ all i want. You can take your couple hours,your blue dog, and shove them up your ***. Right along with any chance of me buying anything in this game

Aw the baby wasted a bunch of time and now hes GRUMPY

If you smart like some you would have created other accounts and just afk'd near the spawn areas to get 2-3 bags of bones every 10 minutes. But you arent smart, and thats why you are here now biching instead of counting your rank 7 savages or rare bone dogs. suk a dik and go, you wont be missed.
  • scimp1scimp1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will go. But i wont be suking nothing poosssy. I dont give a fuq about no net wetbaq fuq like you. No im not gonna create multiple accounts to exploit a game. You sound like the type who hacks in the games they play.

Id laugh if you got banned for admitting exploiting the game. Its <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like you who ruin games

"If you smart like some you would have created other accounts and just afk'd near the spawn areas to get 2-3 bags of bones every 10 minutes."
  • capslockeecapslockee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    2 bags and... blue dog
  • brimstoneashebrimstoneashe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did the events enough to get buy two dogs with bones, but never once got one from a drop. Pretty lame.
  • pierofvpierofv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well the blue dog is a good companion, cuz it can lvl up to lvl 25 and it has a decent life and damage

this is a screenshot of my companion lvl 20
    attachment.php?attachmentid=6731&stc=1&d=1372105732