test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cleric healing broken since new patch?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol .. I'm even more confused now :rolleyes:
  • Options
    carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    worst game ever
  • Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    carrotpak wrote: »
    worst game ever

lol .. what a insightful comment ..
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    mackeh wrote: »
    lol .. what a insightful comment ..

Indeed !

And this forum is only mildly *insightful* compared to some I've frequented of late. =P
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    That explains why my GF during runs/skrimishes was getting more attention than the Biebs at a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> bar. I spent a lot of time Sir Robinning..
  • Options
    phicasleaphiphicasleaphi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, after playing the game post patch as a cleric, here is what I'm feeling. I play this game as a healer because I want to heal the group, if a group is dying all the time I feel rubbish. I use my heals effectively I do a lot more healing than I did pre patch with Crits and placing astral seal on everything. But if the group is dying I still feel rubbish. This may not be my fault but its what is happening.

Pre patch I was able to change skills for fights as per the situation. Now I only use AS FF and SB, I changed my at wills to the Lance of faith as it seems to attack faster to me and kept astral seal.

Astral shield is a must because people have cast times and cant always dodge attacks , The stacking bug removal is fine with me, while using it this did make a lot of people lazy, because using 2 AS did make the other classes like tanks so they could do their job while standing in AOE, people need to change their ways if they are going to live.

However, going into a dungeon now people expect to be able to stand in fire and blame the DC if they die. This is no fun at all.

Their are a few fixes that would make up for the changes, these have been said above. I would love to see healing word become affected by recovery, I would love if they made bastion of health viable with a cool down reduction/increase in heal. IF the Astral shield downtime was reduced this would also be a massive plus. These changes would allow the DC to be useful in both dungeons and PVP.

OK the problem with PVP, Taunts don't work so naturally all the opposing team go for the cleric = instant death, we had a chance before but no way to live now. This means you have killed the game of PVP for clerics. Any of the changes above would increase the viability of clerics in PVP.

To be honest my 2 favourite suggestions are leave astral shield how it is and make healing word affected by recovery and increase the heal of bastion of health while reducing its cool-down.