test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End of Neverwinter Open Beta - Week-long Events!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    suishokotakasuishokotaka Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Could someone please tell me where I am to go to turn in the Bones of Valindra's Minions? I know that the merchant WAS at the Event Circle above the fountain in the Protector's Enclave, but he is not there anymore.
  • Options
    cyn15cyn15 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oi I never got to get my Bone Dog I saved for, I saved them up and planned on purchasing when I got home from work..... where did the vendor go? Bring him back please!
    Guild - Synergy, Australia
    SW - Lanfear, GWF - Krivnaar, OP - K'aathorn, DC - Allegria, CW - Mierin Eronaille
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the apprentice guy who buys the bones will be back after the patch till july 7th. for the record I got the best loot on my cleric.
    my hubby got 300+ bones before he got a blue dog. but im sure they will be on sale.
  • Options
    lurie01lurie01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    icetyger1 wrote: »
    Servers down for Maintenance that's why you can't log in. Should be up again in about half an hour.
    If that were true then i'd be able to log on today but i still cant log on...i havent been able to log on for 2 days now :(
  • Options
    squirrelbait13squirrelbait13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I swear to Kelemvor! This is one of the most amazing games I have ever played yet so far! I truthfully believe this game has the potential to be even more amazing than it already is! I am so excited to see what the future holds for this game and hope I am there to see and experience it!

Damakos Black;)

Hope to see you all in game