test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Maintenance - 06/13/13 (Look here for slow launcher patching)

Comments

• Options
    marcus0920marcus0920 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and just as I say that, patcher jumps from 12% to 90%
  • Options
    mvidarkmvidark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    '' Please check if ur PC is turned on and cable put in modem ''
  • Options
    jelleh21jelleh21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uggsmash wrote: »
    56%, reset itself, 33%, reset itself, 2%, crash. Now launcer just has "connection problems" and won't even get to the patching.

It's not resetting itself. It's just not displaying the part you already downloaded, which is why the percentages change.
  • Options
    dwg38dwg38 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My launcher isn't even loading.
  • Options
    chunkienoodle26chunkienoodle26 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mvidark wrote: »
    fully patched and then it restarted itself and got stuck on 'Connecting..''

There's a 2nd 434MB patch after the first 3GB one. I'm stuck on the 2nd with the Connecting problem as well.
  • Options
    thegreeblerthegreebler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    valliv wrote: »
    ok.. the launcher has officially died for me at least.. =/

I know, Im logging into SWTOR for patches.

Running a cool 1500 kb/s there.

I think the thing that really pisses me off; whenever their patcher fails 6 times in a row it tells you to 'check your connection.'
  • Options
    byllyyybyllyyy Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2013
    amdusiasi wrote: »
    same thing here too these people are the most illprepared people worse than Obama and that's going a long way

That is real Hrash on the Prez... He is doing the Best with wich ,He was given..lol... These folk at Never..W.. Didn't have GW producing the Game before them...lol
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine suddenly exploded into life and downloaded... though I still can't get into the game. *cries*
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whine and cry, whine and cry. With hundreds of MMO's on the net, if your unhappy, leave. We wish you a fond farewell.

The game is free to play, and you are not "required" to spend any rl money on it. Therefore your hostility should be tempered by the fact you have lost nothing of any real value.

If you have sat watching the patch crawl, while screaming at the screen, the loss of time is on you, NOT the devs.

Thus ends the voice of reason. Resume your rant.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mine finished (maybe?) launched the game then it crashed saying something about connection took too long...

now it's saying errors detected do you want to fix (may take 15-20 minutes) llolol epic fale
  • Options
    amdusiasiamdusiasi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    obamas a facist pig nuff said lets not start a political war
  • Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know, Im logging into SWTOR for patches.

Running a cool 1500 kb/s there.

I think the thing that really pisses me off; whenever their patcher fails 6 times in a row it tells you to 'check your connection.'

maybe it's referring "your connection to theirs" ;)
    something is deffenently broken there hehehe.. maybe their server hamster is drunk ?
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whine and cry, whine and cry. With hundreds of MMO's on the net, if your unhappy, leave. We wish you a fond farewell.

The game is free to play, and you are not "required" to spend any rl money on it. Therefore your hostility should be tempered by the fact you have lost nothing of any real value.

If you have sat watching the patch crawl, while screaming at the screen, the loss of time is on you, NOT the devs.

what if we did pay?
  • Options
    azmoran11azmoran11 Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2013

Ahhh the good ole whine about whiners. Classic.
  • Options
    mvidarkmvidark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This patch gave me so many things i can cry and whine about i cant make decision which one to pick first ^.^
  • Options
    smutter86smutter86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The launcher won't open. It says it's trying to connect to update the launcher itself but won't go anywhere :/
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    !! /lightspeed! *ohshi...ohshii... where's my helmet!*
    (patch just grew fivefold!!!?!)
  • Options
    adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited June 2013
    And let the rage fest begin... lol

Don't be confused about the % if it drops. Keep track of the MB left. It is painful though. I need to go AFK and not worry about.

Just understand folks, in the next few days we will many "server maintenance" and most of them will be "surprise" maintenance.

People rage. Then people rage about people raging. Then people rage about people raging about the people that rage. I love it.
  • Options
    elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Leaked!!!: That special something coming later on is in fact a free 3 aspirin to help you guys recover. Enjoy
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    valliv wrote: »
    !! /lightspeed! *ohshi...ohshii... where's my helmet!*
    (patch just grew fivefold!!!?!)

*got 9.9MB then died lol!* //even though it was at decent speed this is.. smeh..
  • Options
    jagoritannajagoritanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Everytime I close and reopen now, even though it says I've downloaded more, it's always stuck at 436 MB.

When I open the patcher, it automatically advances to 11%, and doesn't change. Even though I'm downloading more and patching more, it's stuck at 11%. and 48.8/436 MB.

I've let it download 1200k, 3600k, even 12MB, doesn't change and restarting the patcher each time...
  • Options
    byllyyybyllyyy Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2013
    Only real intelligence allows someone to spout foolishness about Facist pigs.. ..when one is unable to do BETTER.. shows ones intelligence..lol
  • Options
    pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm just sitting back waiting for the rage fests. xD
    Good part about the "broken" patch, someone will get mad enough and make a post, or reply, then all hell will break loose.
    I've seen a few start (I think) but not good enough to sit back and relax with some popcorn.
  • Options
    magusryzelmagusryzel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm in the same boat. I've been stuck on the 436mb patch for 3+ hours. I'm glad I paid for this...
  • Options
    bowmore18bowmore18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All is going fine here. Sailing through patch
  • Options
    takafukutakafuku Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Everytime I close and reopen now, even though it says I've downloaded more, it's always stuck at 436 MB.

When I open the patcher, it automatically advances to 11%, and doesn't change. Even though I'm downloading more and patching more, it's stuck at 11%. and 48.8/436 MB.

I've let it download 1200k, 3600k, even 12MB, doesn't change and restarting the patcher each time...

yeah, I got the same problem..
  • Options
    amdusiasiamdusiasi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nah dude neither Romney or Obama is good they are both funded bye goldmansachs= Zionist jews=your rights get taken away while you blindly listen to everything on cnn thinking they've got your best interest in mind. fool.
  • Options
    vorphevorphe Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    amdusiasi wrote: »
    Goddam what the fack is goin on i trying to play this goddam i cant play a muthafakin game because of this goddam troll headed lookin people behind pwe. Im going to blow you out the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> water

whoa..............
  • Options
    fairwandererfairwanderer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's a 2nd 434MB patch after the first 3GB one. I'm stuck on the 2nd with the Connecting problem as well.

i only have a 600 mb patch. before that i did a 1.6 gb patch. at no time did i do a 3gb patch.what are you talking about
  • Options
    rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    F**k this, im gonna go play something else I know works, maybe in 12 hours or so you have gotten a new hamster to run the patching service, just this is a waste of time.