Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.45

12346»

Comments

• Options
    lostdrafteelostdraftee Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh my, I'm so tired of scrolling down all these patchnotes that show us hard work of developers for entire month! Can someone sum up them for me in just like... three lines?
  • Options
    syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D and smal d NeverendingExploit online
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So basically the server was down longer than it took to write the code for the patch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've never seen worse devs in a game before ( well thats a lie of course I have ) But you guys are up there your game is done simply because you wont fix the issues that needing fixing, bring your servers dwn for a week and fix all this **** you may yet save yourself
  • Options
    derangedfetishderangedfetish Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dear imbeciles:

The devs already said a big balance and bugfixing patch is on it's way.

This was only, as stated, emergency maintenace to fix an emergency exploit.

That is all.
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    suroh66 wrote: »
    I've never seen worse devs in a game before ( well thats a lie of course I have ) But you guys are up there your game is done simply because you wont fix the issues that needing fixing, bring your servers dwn for a week and fix all this **** you may yet save yourself

Thank God we have you in all of your absurdity otherwise the world would end.
  • Options
    donnczdonncz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am sorry Cryptic studio, but your patches are disgrace in mmorpg games.

Yes, you have the best communication with players. Yes, your game have potencial, but it is not all. I often hear from you "very soon early" but I'm tired of it...

Mainly that you trading with ZEN... We want fix exploits, balance, skills etc... In communication you are the best. But in repairs you are in alpha phase...
    Circle of Protection - CZ/SK
    Server: Beholder

Developers, do not throw the game in the trash your changes. Take advantage of potential Neverwinter!
  • Options
    ubermorph66ubermorph66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After the patch got intalled, the game crashes before it would start.... Why is that?
  • Options
    yilaneyilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont know what you did but Dread vault epic's last boss got ruined...
  • Options
    oheseyeoheseye Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will there be a free respec with the changes in mechanics?
  • Options
    aeeolagaeeolag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am still unable to equip all 3 Hrimnir items
  • Options
    solisbellisolisbelli Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks to this patch I have many problems, the principal: it does't give me the play button.
  • Options
    hashyjoehashyjoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    playhotgg wrote: »
    If they do an wipe, they shouldnt open zen market in open beta. I guess if game open beta with zen market active they cant do reset server or a lot of people will just stop playing after reset.

I could only imagine the publicity of a wipe after having so much zen purchased. Time to wait a few months for the patch to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well at least the **** exploits are being fixed.
  • Options
    zxetzxet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still no fixes for the major issues PWI is a joke of a company
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    playhotgg wrote: »
    I think that people abusing that exploit should lost all their proofit and enchantements. The prices on the game are so high, 1000 Zen for a Coal Ward that gave you 100% win fusing but you lost her. 4000 Zen for a horse? 4000 zen for a companion?

Is this a Pay for Win game? Where people can just buy everything without playing?

Obviously its a pay to win game. Although ur character can still be strong without using real money, but it will take hundreds or thousands of hours playing just to be strong like the cashers. Well atleast these is the best MMORPG I have played so far just forget about the bugs, exploits and all other b******* the game is good and its free.:)

IF ANYONE FROM THE DEV TEAM READING THESE PLEASE FIX THE ABILITY SCORES BUG THANK YOU!
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fix the broken sounds in the Foundry before the launch please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tossiketossike Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    FIx YOUR ****ING GAME YOU DUMB DIP****S
    the game aint ina ****ing beta when you have released a ****ing 1.2 patch..
    the game is in beta when you havent even released 1.0 patch
    so.. FIX THIS ****

using HP pots: bugged
    joining some maps and dungs: bugged
    using abilities: bugged
    leaving party: bugged
    + this huge lagg.. OMFG.. IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY PvP WITH THIS ****ING LAGG. NONE OF THE ABILITES WORK AS THEY SHOULD:
    SO WITH YOUR NEXT PATCH, CHANGE THE ****ING GAME VERSION BACK TO ****ING 0.7 or something.. CAUSE IT AINT 1.2!!!!!!! <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> OF THE NEVERWINTER COMPANY, GO **** YOURSELVES!
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Did you eat today? You sound a little grumpy." :cool:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    crisgercrisger Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So the patching is continuing? i am hopeful that a patch will include a walk key, that would be very nice. I had to hunt for a work around and it is a very basic need for an MMORPG. thank you.
    Admin
    3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin
    "We Build Worlds"
    The Adventure is Just Beginning!
  • Options
    r8drnationr8drnation Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @crisger there is a walk key...."t".
  • Options
    abuttusabuttus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a "run" key... :cool:
  • Options
    thedevilishgodthedevilishgod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know someone who used the fusion exploit glitch. Username: rawrnold (Character handle: @rawrnold100)
    Also, this person has already been banned, but here: Hydrad (I do not know the character handle.)
    People who might be involved are in the guild called: The League of Extremely Nice Gentlemen
    The owner of the account with the username of rawrnold does livestreams on twitch.tv. His username on there is also rawrnold.
    Thank you, :)
  • Options
    kaptenz00mkaptenz00m Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was afraid that It would be another collective punishment, but It seams that the exploiter's got banned.... Yayyyy!
    Good Job...
  • Options
    galidassgalidass Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    does this game have a trinity system yet that is not focused around clerics being the tanks?
    Pay to win? LOL! Get your facts straight, this game got surveys. Click on Charge Zen, and choose Earn Zen before you complain about 6$ respec, unless you can't do them ofc.
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    galidass wrote: »
    does this game have a trinity system yet that is not focused around clerics being the tanks?
    read the big update.... the big one says astral shield wont stack tanks threat gen +35% to all attacks fixing our shield skill and fixing feats.. so you will have 1 cleric 1 tank and then your Dps
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    crisger wrote: »
    So the patching is continuing? i am hopeful that a patch will include a walk key, that would be very nice. I had to hunt for a work around and it is a very basic need for an MMORPG. thank you.

why on earth do you want to slow down your movement speed?
  • Options
    mistamista87mistamista87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ty for finally fixing the The Hrimnir Item set
    23.jpg
    INTRO ID: 6400114G010603067007260S3f1fb2

Server: Midgard (EAST)
    CLASS: LVL 75+ Heretic
    IGN: iMista
  • Options
    derangedheroderangedhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    crisger wrote: »

We actually already have one. It's just not in the options.
    Use the following command: /bind k ++walk

(replace K with your favourite key) :p
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
This discussion has been closed.