test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• victoriaetcuramvictoriaetcuram Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    fimconte wrote: »
    Who drops / sells the Skyhold Armor?

Skyhold Armor is the chest loot at the end of the second instance in Pirate Skyhold. The one where you discover undead pirates.
  • gdxgeneralkaelgdxgeneralkael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    EDIT: Nevermind.
  • c1r1asc1r1as Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    Armor of Tenacity

Now I just need to find some arm and leg armor that matches it, (or at least looks good with it.) Any suggestions?

The crafted +4 plate gauntlets are a match to Armor of Tenacity. The right gauntlet is similar to lower level gauntlets, but has a shield on the forearm; the left gauntlet is a full "sleeve" style and incorporates the crenellated-looking edges seen on the Armor of Tenacity.

Still looking for matching boots.

Edit: Here are some images:

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-26-24.jpg

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-25-27.jpg

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-25-55.jpg
  • twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    c1r1as wrote: »
    The crafted +4 plate gauntlets are a match to Armor of Tenacity. The right gauntlet is similar to lower level gauntlets, but has a shield on the forearm; the left gauntlet is a full "sleeve" style and incorporates the crenellated-looking edges seen on the Armor of Tenacity.

Still looking for matching boots.

Edit: Here are some images:

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-26-24.jpg

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-25-27.jpg

screenshot_2013-10-24-18-25-55.jpg

Wow! Awesome! Thanks for the help! I'm surprised. I figured my question had been forgotten about or just quietly ignored. Except for your pics, I have not seen anyone in game with this armor, so I figured I must be the only one who likes it. Well, at least once I have enough AD to transmute my armor, I'll have a pretty unique look.

Quick question, if you don't mind me asking. What shield is that?
  • c1r1asc1r1as Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Quick question, if you don't mind me asking. What shield is that?

It's the Ancient Grand Knight's Shield, transmuted to a Reflective Shield. The skin is quite common at lower levels... around 25-35 if I remember right.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just thought id upload my GF.

"WTFproned"

Capture_zps4b6aa72c.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Capture2_zpse56d8035.jpgBack View
  • cross2112cross2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2013
    ^thanks to WTFproned for the perfect terror :3

here's my GF Cross :3

crossupload.jpg
    edited October 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Just thought id upload my GF.

"WTFproned"

Capture_zps4b6aa72c.jpg

Oh, nice! Which armor is that? (I'm assuming it's a crafted Plate Armor +5 or so, since it looks like the right half of the crafted Plate Armor +4, whereas my Armor of Tenacity looks like the left half.)
    edited November 2013
    Oh, nice! Which armor is that? (I'm assuming it's a crafted Plate Armor +5 or so, since it looks like the right half of the crafted Plate Armor +4, whereas my Armor of Tenacity looks like the left half.)

I dont remember the name, I just bought a ton of blue chests and tried them all on, I really liked this on as it was fairly simple and the gold pack died most of the armor where as the others it was not as much gold.

Really wanted the "spartan" type look and I think I pulled it off ok. I do really like the Feywild chest for 180 "currency" but I dont run much MC anymore so I doubt ill ever get that....
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    IMitPKn.jpg

Dread Servitor's Longsword(and armor) from the next module. Blue quality.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • macagna2amacagna2a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hi guys
    some people takes screenshots with only item appareance (without body), how can we do that?
    like ss page 3 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?303401-GF-Unique-Weapon-Apperences-LIST/page3)
    (i've tried alt, shift etc... key modifier, nothing works)

ty
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    macagna2a wrote: »
    hi guys
    some people takes screenshots with only item appareance (without body), how can we do that?
    like ss page 3 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?303401-GF-Unique-Weapon-Apperences-LIST/page3)
    (i've tried alt, shift etc... key modifier, nothing works)

ty

I do not believe it is possible any more to get an "Item View" instead of the Doll View. That's how the old Change Appearance used to work, unfortunately now it is always Doll View no matter what you do, afaik.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here Timeless hero armour remodeled on insanity.
    One advise please. What gauntlets and boot i should use cause original one's doesnt fit at all.
    Here Timeless hero armour remodeled on insanity. One advise please. What gauntlets and boots i should use ? Cause original one's doesnt fit at all.2d2624y.jpg
    regards
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• goldmember7goldmember7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited November 2013
    Nice! What color set is that? And what is the helmet? My nose is so big so that is clips through most helmets, so I think an open face would work better for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • caexarcaexar Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have the complete Fabled Iliyabruen gear set on my GF I will post pics when server is back up.
    Threat level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Gloom level 60 Control Wizard
    Dusk level 60 Trickster Rogue
    Dawn level 60 Devoted Cleric
    Eclipse level 60 Hunter Ranger
    Wrath level 60 Great Weapon Fighter
    Jinx level 60 Scourge Warlock
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nice! What color set is that? And what is the helmet? My nose is so big so that is clips through most helmets, so I think an open face would work better for me!

Looks like the Masquerade of Liars dye pack.
    Helmet is Shadow Wolf.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    One advise please. What gauntlets and boot i should use cause original one's doesnt fit at all.
    Here Timeless hero armour remodeled on insanity. One advise please. What gauntlets and boots i should use ? Cause original one's doesnt fit at all.
    regards
    Steel Bulwark Greaves or Boots of the Fire Giant "may" go:
    17jw.png
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sure, It's all transmuted stalwarts dyed Ebony Darkness(tried Winterwolf but didn't like how it turned out) to:

Gloves: Avalanche Gauntlets(purchase cheap in AH)
    Chest: Skyhold plate armor(quest reward green, looked good so kept it)
    Boots: Greaves of the Underdark(Quest green again, love the wings on the top of the boot)
    Mace is of course Crushing Maul of Midnight with plague fire enchant(sorta ruins the look with the enchant)

O2mPgpk.jpg

G7mDCvx.jpg

Skyhold plate armor

Where does it DROP !?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »

Skyhold plate armor

Where does it DROP !?
    i found 1 in skyhold treasure cache the 1 u get for blackdagger gold coins
    edited December 2013
    kacezet wrote: »
    KD6zaLo.jpg

what sword is that ?

and where do i find it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013

Skyhold plate armor

Where does it DROP !?

It is the quest reward for the "Beneath Skull Fortress" storyline quest, the second dungeon quest given to you by Shaben Shortcloak, in Pirates Skyhold.
  • ameristamerist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been using the Spear of the Feywild on my Guardian Fighter, it's quite nice looking -- however, I'm open to grabbing something with a little more panache as Cryptic comes out with more skins.
  • vyp3r187vyp3r187 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know if there is a shield that uses the same model as the ones the blackddagger officers and the skeleton soldiers use? it narrows at the bottom in to a point and has a sword on the face of the shield.
    edited December 2013
    lf94.jpg

uploaded with imageshack.us

zaxd.jpg

Can some1 tell me what arms are those ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can some1 tell me what arms are those ?

I am guessing those are the Lizardfolk Bracers. Haven't seen them in a while. :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• viktordongviktordong Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    may i know the source of this helm?
  • viktordongviktordong Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    may i know the source of this helm/??
  • dedecondedecon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey guys, where i can find spear of the fey? Or it's unavailable?
  • howitzer001howitzer001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dedecon wrote: »
    Hey guys, where i can find spear of the fey? Or it's unavailable?

It will be available next major patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.fusion-guild.org
    Sir Howitzer - GF | Howitzer - HR